New to group!

Old September 3rd 04, 06:51 PM
rnjroberts

Default New to group!

Hello everyone! I am new to the group! I do not have any kids and I am not
pregnant but I am in the works. Just wanted to say hello! I have been
sitting in the wings for the past few weeks and thought I would "drop-in."
Hope to talk to you soon with good news!

Chelliesue

Old September 4th 04, 04:59 AM
Leslie

Hi Chelliesue and welcome. Good luck TTC.

Leslie

Emily (2/4/91)
Jake (1/27/94)
Teddy (2/15/95)
William (3/5/01 -- VBA3C, 13 lbs. 5 oz.)
and Lorelei, expected 11/2/04

"Children come trailing clouds of glory from God, which is their home."
~ William Wordsworth

Old September 4th 04, 07:09 AM
Kelly

Welcome to the group!

Kelly

Old September 4th 04, 12:33 PM
Sarah Vaughan

In message , rnjroberts
writes
Hello everyone! I am new to the group! I do not have any kids and I am not
pregnant but I am in the works. Just wanted to say hello! I have been
sitting in the wings for the past few weeks and thought I would "drop-in."
Hope to talk to you soon with good news!

Good luck, and welcome to the group! I'll look forward to hearing how
it all goes.

The dull bossy bit: Are you taking folic acid? Have you had a check for
rubella immunity? Are you avoiding smoking? Do you know the stuff
about foods you're supposed to avoid? Probably, if you're clued up
enough to be reading this group already. ;-)

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley
Old September 4th 04, 12:57 PM
Sophie

"rnjroberts" wrote in message
Hello everyone! I am new to the group! I do not have any kids and I am

not
pregnant but I am in the works. Just wanted to say hello! I have been
sitting in the wings for the past few weeks and thought I would "drop-in."
Hope to talk to you soon with good news!

Chelliesue

Hi and welcome

--
Sophie
mom of 4

Old September 5th 04, 02:07 AM
Cathy

Welcome! Good luck with the TTCing.

Cathy
DD 8 Jan 03
EDD 8 Dec 04

Old September 6th 04, 11:30 PM
R. Roberts

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
In message , rnjroberts
writes
[...]

Actually...yes...no...yes...no...not too sure about the rubella imunity and
the foods I am supposed to avoid. I went to a new family doctor on Thursday
and she just basically told me to start taking a folic acid and to wait at
least two more months (birth control).