ovulation test and pregnancy test

Old October 8th 07, 05:45 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

Default ovulation test and pregnancy test

if u were pregnant would a positive result show on a ovulation test.

april

--
www.freewebs.com/lastchancerabbitrescue

Old October 8th 07, 05:52 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

I don't think so. They test for two different hormones -- the ovulation
predictor test tests for LH, which your body only sends out prior to
ovulation, while a pregnancy test tests for HCG, which is only made if you
are pregnant.

--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family -- www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clark_Guest1, Password:
guest
Password

Old October 8th 07, 06:14 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
april & co

ok thanks

i'm mega confused as i'm 3 days late for my period and i did a ovulation
test cause i heard this would show positive even if u were pregnant and i
can't afford a hpt today and i got a positive ot???

april
. ..

Old October 8th 07, 06:34 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

I've heard that too, but not sure if it's real or not. Good luck.
--

"april & co" wrote in message
[...]

Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up your own User ID
and Password