Aw, the poor dear!

Old October 5th 07, 09:01 PM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

Default Aw, the poor dear!

I have to agree with the record companies on this one -- what do you
want to bet this single mother had gotten so used to getting her way in
court no matter what that she couldn't fathom losing this case either?

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder,
told The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her
paycheck garnished for the rest of her life."

Aww, the poor dear! A QUARTER of her paycheck? How could ANYONE DEAL
with that?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071005/...nloading_music

- Ron ^*^

Old October 6th 07, 06:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Werebat" wrote in

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder, told
The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her paycheck
garnished for the rest of her life."

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Old October 6th 07, 02:30 PM posted to alt.child-support
Shadow36

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"Werebat" wrote in

"She was in tears. She's devastated," Thomas' attorney, Brian Toder, told
The Associated Press. "This is a girl that lives from paycheck to
paycheck, and now all of a sudden she could get a quarter of her paycheck
garnished for the rest of her life."

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble. After the gubmint rapes me for the child
support, I'm left really struggling...

Old October 6th 07, 05:49 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Shadow36" wrote in

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble.

With all the tax breaks and the bonus money from you, she lives a pretty
sweet life!

After the gubmint rapes me for the child support, I'm left really
struggling...

Wasn't it the intent of the constitution to limit the power of the
government and keep it from ruling people's lives instead of serving the
people. Where does it say that only some of the people have equal
opportunity?

Old October 7th 07, 08:52 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

DB wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live comfortably.

Paycheck to paycheck... I know that well... I saw in an article today that
she makes 36,000 a year. I'd love to make that much. I don't see how she's
making that much and has trouble.

With all the tax breaks and the bonus money from you, she lives a pretty
sweet life!

After the gubmint rapes me for the child support, I'm left really
struggling...

Wasn't it the intent of the constitution to limit the power of the
government and keep it from ruling people's lives instead of serving the
people. Where does it say that only some of the people have equal
opportunity?

Some of the people appear to be more "equal" than others...

- Ron ^*^

Dear Abby G Child Support 5 October 14th 05 05:23 PM
Dear Prudence Dusty Child Support 4 October 18th 04 04:50 AM
Dear Ms. Rosenthal M*a*r*k P*r*o*b*e*r*t-October 5, 2004 Kids Health 18 October 11th 04 01:45 PM
5mos, rolling over - poor dear Shena Delian O'Brien Pregnancy 11 September 20th 04 07:39 PM
Dear Abbey, for KIDS is " Dear Diana" Ruth Luce Solutions 0 September 6th 03 04:43 PM