Barred from Virginia DCSE Offices, then summoned to appear at one of thosze offices.

Old April 23rd 04, 12:43 AM
Bob Whiteside

Default Barred from Virginia DCSE Offices, then summoned to appear at one of thosze offices.

"FaThEr RiGhTs" wrote in message
Would like to know more about your dealing with DCSE of Virginia , I have
just about the same problems here. I have request information and payment
history, to this date still haven't recieved anything from.

I don't know anything about Virginia CS law, but if you go to the Virginia
DCSE website it tells you how to request an administrative appeal and how to
prepare for the hearing. They also provide a form on line to use to request
the hearing and give the address of where to mail it.

See: http://www.dss.state.va.us/family/dcse_appealfact.html

Perhaps one of you have tried the appeal approach already and can shed some
light on how the process works.

Old April 23rd 04, 02:32 AM
Editor - Child Support News

Dusty, here in Virginia if a State agency fails to comply with a FOIA
request (which you don't need for your own case), you can go down to the
local District Court and they have a form which petitions the Court for
a Writ of Mandumus for FOIA requests...

I suggest using this automated for, which gives the receiver of the FOIA
request the clue that you have statutory authority for your request and
provides them with the penalty should they fail to comply.

If you use this in Virginia, omit the penalties in the form letter this
application generates for you, it really ****es some people off bad.

There's a FOIA request letter for EVERY STATE!

http://www.splc.org/foiletter.asp

Dave

Dusty wrote:
"FaThEr RiGhTs" wrote in message

Would like to know more about your dealing with DCSE of Virginia , I have
just about the same problems here. I have request information and payment
history, to this date still haven't recieved anything from.

I hear ya there! I've been trying to get information from CSE on my case
(not in VA) and all they can do is send me another bill for amounts that I
don't owe. I'm beginning to think that these dolts have no clue what their
responsibilities are and how to go about performing their duties as
proscribed by law. CSE seems to think that FOI requests do not apply to
them, nor do they believe in keeping their records straight.