false flag operation

Old January 10th 07, 01:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

Default false flag operation

Google of NEWS MEDIA stories about false flag operations

http://news.google.com/news?q=false%...-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Background on false flag operations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Political Campaigning
In 2006, individuals practicing false flag behavior were discovered and
"outed" in New Hampshire[2][3] and New Jersey[4] after blog comments
claiming to be from supporters of a political candidate were traced to
the IP address of paid staffers for that candidate's opponent.

Old January 10th 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Google of NEWS MEDIA stories about false flag operations

http://news.google.com/news?q=false%...-8&sa=N&tab=wn

Background on false flag operations

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Political Campaigning
In 2006, individuals practicing false flag behavior were discovered and
"outed" in New Hampshire[2][3] and New Jersey[4] after blog comments
claiming to be from supporters of a political candidate were traced to
the IP address of paid staffers for that candidate's opponent.

Please excuse me while I fall out of my chair. Gregg actually provided a
link to something relevant!

I have never engaged in such an operation gregg, I've never had the urge. I
am about as up front a person as you will ever (given the opportunity) meet.
And in the games I enjoy, its not an option. One is either on one side or
the other, and its pretty clear who is who.

Now, my question to you is why did you again feel the need to spam your
reply to 3 unassociated news groups? Not getting enough attention in ASCPS?

Ron

Old January 10th 07, 04:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Ron" wrote in message
news

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Up font?? That means you are gullible as hell, at least guilty as hell
of wishful thinking with regard to Moore's website.

You may wish to check just a LITTLE FURTHER. Check the archives in
Google for the moderation of Milwaukee General. First look at Moore's
website to see HIS VERSION.... Where POOR POOR POOR VICTIM David Moore
claims that *I* was the "sole reason" for the retro moderation of the group.
Look at the messages of Mr. Greco and Mr. Ritz the moderators and see WHO
they actually blamed. (HINT FOR RETARDS - DAVID MOORE AND STACY ALEXANDER)
Then note that MY posts continued after moderation.

Tell me Ron and the GENIUS of Usenet how do you explain that your HERO -
DAVID MOORE in ANY of his ID's "Freedom" Tip@cotse or as Percy have NEVER
posted ON TOPIC on ANY newsgroup? If you look at any of them, soc.men,
ascps, soc.culture.cuba, adru etc not even ONE POST in the past years ON
TOPIC! How do you explain that 100% of the posts are attacks on me and
NEVER on topic????? Oh I await the rationalization on that one with baited
breath.

Old January 10th 07, 08:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

freedom wrote:
Maybe because two of those three aren't my
addresses, and I've never posted as them?

And everybody's supposed to believe that because you SAID so??
If you ARE, wouldn't you deny it?
The "shadow of doubt" in this case works against you.

There is NO WAY for you to prove that it is NOT you.

That doesn't prove it IS you, but clearly you ARE obsessed
enough to BE the false flag operator. You are a very likely suspect
Dave.

The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?

Ponderable wouldn't you say?

Old January 10th 07, 08:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
freedom wrote:
Maybe because two of those three aren't my
addresses, and I've never posted as them?

And everybody's supposed to believe that because you SAID so??
If you ARE, wouldn't you deny it?
The "shadow of doubt" in this case works against you.

There is NO WAY for you to prove that it is NOT you.

An no way for the other person to prove it's not him, stupid.

That doesn't prove it IS you, but clearly you ARE obsessed
enough to BE the false flag operator. You are a very likely suspect
Dave.

So is his opponent, Greg.

You have repeatedly posted that CPS vendors, for instance, and CPS
workers, and CPS foster parents (this ones a laugh) have a financial
interest in the Child Abuse Industry.

You use this to justify all kinds of illogical attacks on those people
and professions.

Yet here, you have a poster that DOES have a financial interest, and
admits to it, and another that does not.

So, using YOUR logic, Greg, just who is a 'very likely suspect?"

The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

Your proof would be?

If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?

Ponderable wouldn't you say?

Only if you are a hibernating weasel, Greg.

Old January 10th 07, 09:16 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

G The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
G your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

K Your proof would be?

G If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?
G Ponderable wouldn't you say?

K Only if you are a hibernating weasel, Greg.

Nice to see you're taking the intellectual high road Kane.

Old January 10th 07, 09:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
G The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
G your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

K Your proof would be?

G If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?
G Ponderable wouldn't you say?

K Only if you are a hibernating weasel, Greg.

Nice to see you're taking the intellectual high road Kane.

Nice to see you using the Doan Dodge, Greg. But at least he's just
honest enough, or lazy enough, to leave the attributions so people can
see easily that he weaseled.

You used my pithy little ad hom, Greg, to avoid answering the issues
YOU brought up and I challenged you about.

You are, just as Doan is, unethical and dishonest.

Here's the post you cut and you may now answer yet another challenge,
outside of my ad hom what do you find not "taking the," "high road,"
Greg?

Please answer especially the double standard question. The one about
branding those that are paid for their work as questionable, dishonest
liars because it would be in their best interests to lie to improve or
keep their income, and how this would NOT apply in this case when we
have a paid consulting and someone named Dave in conflict...and YOU
wish to believe the one that appears to have NO fiduciary interest in
the issue at all.

There's a good boy.

Here's the referenced post for easy use, weaselboy. 0:-

Old January 11th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Greegor

freedom wrote:
concept of "innocent until proved guilty"

In ascps, as in Juvenile Courts throughout the USA, there
are NO SUCH PROTECTIONS. I asked a Judge if the Constitution
applies in this courtroom, and they said "That is for another court.".
Both unmoderated newsgroups and Juvenile Courts are DIRTY environments.
How could you be around TEN YEARS and be so naive?

Of course not, because you can't prove a negative. I can, however, show
numerous instances where Ken falsely accused me of being the owner of other
IDs, even claiming to have "proof", and the IDs turned out to belong to
someone else. And I can also show proof that Ken, himself, has a
documented history of creating ficticious identities.

Perfect cover for a "false flag" operation wouldn't you say?

That doesn't prove it IS you, but clearly you ARE obsessed
enough to BE the false flag operator. You are a very likely suspect
Dave.

The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

I've been forged before. Ken and his friends

He has friends? I haven't seen his "pack".

have also in the past created AOL accounts where they
pretended to be my wife or my ex-wife.

And you filed criminal charges based on your evidence?
The phone company handed over the trace information to the Police
right?

As far as a "ten year history"....you've witnessed what...ten days of it?

Is it possible that ANYBODY but you two has seen the entire ten years?

If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?

Ken has been proven to have been the author of at least some of the
forgeries in the past.

Where are the criminal charges?
That's a FELONY after about two years ago.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/altatheism.html
proves this. With the forgeries in question, his motive seemed to be to
appear moments later to blame me. (in the example cited at the URL, this
is exactly what he did...except that he forgot which address he was posting
from.)

He couldn't forge me and then show up to argue that I had forged myself,
now could he? Besides, I sign all my posts with PGP, which is impossible
to forge.

Ponderable wouldn't you say?

Anything is ponderable. As I said in an earlier post, by the very nature
of remailers, anyone including myself could have been the author of many of
the forged posts.

This seems to escape the system suck pack in ascps.

However, there is that one post referenced in the URL
above, and still available in Google, which I could NOT have forged unless
I had time travel capabilities.

You seem to be conveniently overlooking that.

In my opinion the burden of proof is on the person who
made the accusation...

I thought you BOTH were!

and who has been caught in the act of doing this
stuff several times.

Convict him or set him free.
Ten years of harassment is just not right.
Even if Ken was guilty as hell, your obsession has become stalking.

Old January 11th 07, 02:58 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Greegor wrote:
freedom wrote:
concept of "innocent until proved guilty"

In ascps, as in Juvenile Courts throughout the USA, there
are NO SUCH PROTECTIONS. I asked a Judge if the Constitution
applies in this courtroom, and they said "That is for another court.".

Because if you wish to argue constitutional issues you do it more
appropriately on appeal. Judges are presumed to understand and support
the Constitution in their court rooms. When they DON'T you go to appeal.
You don't benefit by arguing with the judge...that's suppose to be with
the opponent. Judges aren't opponents, UNTIL You take a case to appeal,
stupid. That's all the judge was telling you.

Both unmoderated newsgroups and Juvenile Courts are DIRTY environments.

Yes, you do filth things up.

How could you be around TEN YEARS and be so naive?

Naive about what, Greg?

You've used the same argument, stupid. Now someone else is naive and you
weren't?

Of course not, because you can't prove a negative. I can, however, show
numerous instances where Ken falsely accused me of being the owner of other
IDs, even claiming to have "proof", and the IDs turned out to belong to
someone else. And I can also show proof that Ken, himself, has a
documented history of creating ficticious identities.

Perfect cover for a "false flag" operation wouldn't you say?

Yep. And again, as the poster said, it would be true for anyone who it
was demanded of to prove a negative.

You haven't shown the poster is not providing accurate information Greg,
and going over his website I'd say he has, when one follows up sources
HE CANNOT CONTROL, very strong argument for his opponent being a ****ant
bull****ter small little turn such as you.

That doesn't prove it IS you, but clearly you ARE obsessed
enough to BE the false flag operator. You are a very likely suspect
Dave.

The one person who hasn't been impersonated over
your ten year history of this is ... Dave Moore.

I've been forged before. Ken and his friends

He has friends? I haven't seen his "pack".

No, and yes you have, in that order. "Friends" should have been in
quotes, for irony, Greg.

have also in the past created AOL accounts where they
pretended to be my wife or my ex-wife.

And you filed criminal charges based on your evidence?
The phone company handed over the trace information to the Police
right?

Why would he do that?

As far as a "ten year history"....you've witnessed what...ten days of it?

Is it possible that ANYBODY but you two has seen the entire ten years?

Irresponsible and evasive answer to a perfectly credible question. You
are famous here in this ng for making judgments off the top of your
head, with little or no information to support your judgment.

If the false flag operator was Ken, How could that be?

Ken has been proven to have been the author of at least some of the
forgeries in the past.

Where are the criminal charges?

What criminal charges?

That's a FELONY after about two years ago.

Is it? Provide evidence that forging a post on Usenet is a felony, Greg,
or a crime of any kind.

You are just a teensy tiny little fleck of pig **** in a great big real
world you don't understand, Greg, and you thus make it up as you go along.

Show us where a forged post is a FELONY. Come on, prove me wrong.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/altatheism.html
proves this. With the forgeries in question, his motive seemed to be to
appear moments later to blame me. (in the example cited at the URL, this
is exactly what he did...except that he forgot which address he was posting
from.)

He couldn't forge me and then show up to argue that I had forged myself,
now could he? Besides, I sign all my posts with PGP, which is impossible
to forge.

Ponderable wouldn't you say?

Anything is ponderable. As I said in an earlier post, by the very nature
of remailers, anyone including myself could have been the author of many of
the forged posts.

This seems to escape the system suck pack in ascps.

ON the contrary I've made a similar argument myself. You are lying again.

However, there is that one post referenced in the URL
above, and still available in Google, which I could NOT have forged unless
I had time travel capabilities.

You seem to be conveniently overlooking that.

In my opinion the burden of proof is on the person who
made the accusation...

I thought you BOTH were!

and who has been caught in the act of doing this
stuff several times.

Convict him or set him free.

Convict him of what?

Has he done something illegal?

Ten years of harassment is just not right.

How about 10 years of fighting back?

Even if Ken was guilty as hell, your obsession has become stalking.

6 years of you posting your attacks against parents here is not stalking?

Kane

Old January 11th 07, 11:26 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"Greegor" wrote in message
s.com...

freedom wrote:
Maybe because two of those three aren't my
addresses, and I've never posted as them?

And everybody's supposed to believe that because you SAID so??
If you ARE, wouldn't you deny it?
The "shadow of doubt" in this case works against you.

But they ARE his addresses. Same target, same behavior, same denials,
same syntax. Same Stalking.