Scratch a Spanker, Find a Pervert

Old May 6th 04, 08:29 PM
Ivan Gowch

Default Scratch a Spanker, Find a Pervert

So . . . here we have a guy who, for more than
a decade, has used his "color of authority" to
administer paddlings to teenagers.

Can anyone seriously doubt that this miscreant
is a spanking fetishist who exploited his official
position as a cover to engage in his favourite
perversion?

If there were any doubt, the fact that he videotaped
the proceedings -- obviously so he could later view
the tapes as masturbation fodder -- should dispel that
notion instantly.

Is this case unique? Hardly. We've all heard for
years about similar cases involving teachers,
churchmen, mental health workers, scout leaders -- all
manner of twisted ****s whose positions gave them
authority over children.

(In case anyone doubts that the spanking fetish is
ubiquitous in our society, a search on Google for the
term "free spanking" showed 194,000 sites. For
comparison, the term "rubber fetish" showed 98,800
sites, while "leather fetish" pointed to 103,000
sites. The only fetish to beat spanking in popularity
in this search was "foot fetish," with 1,110,000 hits.
Obviously, there are many more spanking-fetish sites
that don't contain the word "free" [A search on just
the word "spanking" produced more than six million
hits although, of course, they aren't all fetish
sites] but the point is made.)

The inevitable conclusion is that the beating of
children under the guise of "discipline" but actually
motivated by the desire for sexual gratification is
not only widespread, but may well be almost universal.

This is especially true of those who make a career
or avocation of promoting spanking, and/or
inveighing against any move to end a practice that
has been proven both ineffective and harmful.

Fundamentalist Christians, for example, are famous
for defending child-beating on the basis that it is
recommended in their book of myths, the Bible.

These same folks do not promote other
"disciplinary" methods cited in the Bible -- stoning
of disobedient offspring, for example. But when it
comes to slapping a child's buttocks, they never
tire of insisting that they must do it, because God
said so.

Can there be any doubt that, like the bent police
chief in the story below, the practitioners and
defenders of child-beating are exploiting the
colour of piety to rationalize exploiting their own
children for sadistic sexual gratification?

On this very newsgroup, at least two of the most
ardent foes of any move to end this loathsome
abuse of children -- Doan and Chris Calvin --
are themselves childless and so, in theory,
anyway, have no personal stake in preserving
the practice. And still, they have spent hundreds
(thousands?) of hours at their keyboards in their
campaign to persuade people that it is perfectly
acceptable to hit their children.

To quote a currently fashionable cliche, connect the
dots, people. Can there be any doubt that they are
motivated by anxiety that their favourite sexual
fantasy may be impaired, should "spanking" ever fade
into the past, perhaps by being made illegal?

Not likely, it says here.

Scratch a spanker, find a pervert.
===

05/05/2004

WARREN, Ohio (AP) _ A suburban police chief pleaded not guilty
Wednesday to a 52-count indictment alleging he paddled teen motorists
for traffic violations and videotaped the punishments.

Three teenagers have filed federal lawsuits alleging their privacy
rights were violated when they were paddled as part of a diversion
program run by Fowler Township Police Chief James Martin. One alleged
he suffered welts in the videotaped, bare-bottom paddling.

Martin is charged with two felony counts of theft in office and
misdemeanour counts of dereliction of duty, assault, unauthorized
photography and using a sham legal process. The felony counts allege
Martin stored police records in his home and the sham legal process
counts allege he showed juveniles a fake document that appeared to be
official.

Martin's bail was set at $2,500 and a pretrial hearing is scheduled
Tuesday.

Martin, a part-time police chief who also is a full-time police
captain in Howland, left court without commenting. He has been placed
on unpaid suspension from both jobs.

Howland Township disciplined Martin in 1993 after he admitted paddling
about 20 juveniles in another diversion program. A child-services
agency and a prosecutor who investigated separately said there was no
evidence of abuse but recommended the paddling stop.

Fowler and Howland townships are suburbs of Warren, located about 110
kilometres southeast of Cleveland.
===

--
The danger to the life and well-being of children
increases in direct proportion to their proximity
Old May 7th 04, 02:57 PM
Doan

Default Scratch a anti-spanking zealotS, Find a Pervert

LOL! Getting desperate, Ivan?

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Ivan Gowch wrote:

[...]

Using this logic, Chris Dugan is also childless and he also has a
soundfile that he kept on his website and advertise them regularly.

BTW, I don't persuade people to spank! People spank because the
non-cp alternatives FAILED!

"CP is typically a response to misbehavior, particularly after one or more
other intervention have been tried repeatedly and the misbehavior they are
meant to correct recurs."

Have you found any study that show that the non-cp alternatives are any
better than spanking under the same conditions, Ivan? If spanking is
as bad as anti-spanking zealotS say, why is it that you can't find a
study that show the alternatives are better under the same condition?

Doan

Old May 8th 04, 12:28 AM
Kane

On Fri, 7 May 2004 06:57:35 -0700, Doan wrote:

LOL! Getting desperate, Ivan?

I see no desperation in Ivan's post. Please point it out to us.

Or is this going to be one of the famous public Doananations where you
reply, "you are too stupid to see it?"

This is a story of a pervert who paddled. And I find Ivan's
speculation about the number of people that use spanking for
perversion...you would be a prime example....right on target.

The issue comes down to one of control. Those that have an
overpowering compulsion, like you, to be in control at all times,
easily revert to such behaviors.....the use of the helpless and
applying pain to them.

[...]

Yep....and with the express purpose of exposing the brutality
involved. Are you suggesting that his posting this in the open with
the accompanying FAQ you keep faking in your rendition indicates he is
a pervert? And that the police officer is NOT one?

Logic and the spanking compulsives...the two shall never meet.

BTW, I don't persuade people to spank!

Of course you do!

You spend a good deal of time here posting attempts to refute
research, and common sense, and claiming things in the face of
powerful evidence to the contrary, that suggest to parents they need
NOT do anything but trust themselves to parent safely.

But when challenged by me, and the challenge extends to any of those
parents as well, to point out a simple safety limit you could not do
so and no one has even attempted except you.

You still can't admit there are risks that cannot be avoided AND STILL
SPANK.

People spank because the
non-cp alternatives FAILED!

That is an opinion. You have no proof. My opinion, and I have
witnessed and researched this in populations that have been convicted
of child abuse, is that they did TRY NON-CP ALTERNATIVES except MORE
punitive ones.

"CP is typically a response to misbehavior, particularly after one or

more
other intervention have been tried repeatedly and the misbehavior

they are
meant to correct recurs."

I disagree. Notice the failure to define "other intervention?"

It does NOT say the alternatives were anything but OTHER punishments,
no physical, now does it.

The problem of spanking, using your logic, actually resides in the
innability or disinclination to find WORKING ALTERNATIVES. And that is
squarely the fault of a punitive society who encourage punitive child
rearing.

Have you found any study that show that the non-cp alternatives are

any
better than spanking under the same conditions, Ivan?

Sure. I have. Embry...but I'm not going to discuss Embry's results
with a liar and cheat such as you. You blew it.

If spanking is
as bad as anti-spanking zealotS say, why is it that you can't find a
study that show the alternatives are better under the same condition?

Embry found it. And you are terrified to discuss what he found and
dodged the chance with me. And everyone is still laughing at you and I
doubt will even bother to discuss Embry with you.

But give it a try, liar.

Doan

Kane
Old May 9th 04, 12:11 AM
Carlson LaVonne

Kane wrote:

On Fri, 7 May 2004 06:57:35 -0700, Doan wrote:

LOL! Getting desperate, Ivan?

I see no desperation in Ivan's post. Please point it out to us.

I saw no desperation either, Kane, but I doubt we need to hold our
collective breaths waiting for doan to point it out to us.

The issue comes down to one of control. Those that have an
overpowering compulsion, like you, to be in control at all times,
easily revert to such behaviors.....the use of the helpless and
applying pain to them.

Of course it comes down to control. What I find pathetic are those
individuals can only feel in control when they are hitting the body of
someone so much smaller and weaker. I don't know what doan weighs, but
toddlers and young preschoolers typically weigh between 30 and 40
pounds. If the only way a grown man can feel in control is by hitting
the body of someone who weighs 30-40 pounds, this is the behavior of an
extreme coward and bully. Bullys seldom take on anyone equal or larger
in size or power. Bullys prey on the weak and the vulnerable. Doan's
attitude and behavior screams coward and bully.

LaVonne

Old July 19th 04, 10:07 AM
Krum

I didn't need a sex-abuse scandal in the newspaper to realize this. I knew
it as a little kid, and I know it now.

Generation after generation goes on spanking because some garbage book
says it's the way to raise kids... all the while secretly getting off on
it, yet afraid to admit this even to themselves, for fear that they'll be
branded "perverts." And who wants to think that of their own parents?
Yuck!

But guess what? You're not perverts. You're perfectly normal, because
spanking is inherently sexual. So admit it, get over it, and let's move
on.

misc.kids FAQ on Prenatal Testing - Overview and Personal Stories [email protected] Pregnancy 1 April 17th 04 12:52 PM
Kids should work... bobb General 108 December 15th 03 03:23 PM
Kids should work... Doan Spanking 33 December 10th 03 08:05 PM
Dennis was U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking Kane Spanking 63 November 17th 03 10:12 PM