uncomfortable at 34 weeks..could it mean anything?

Old April 4th 04, 03:07 AM
Christine

Default uncomfortable at 34 weeks..could it mean anything?

I tried to go shoppig tonight at a mall and i was sooooo uncomfortable,
I felt like chloe was going to fall out...lol.....and my pubic bone
hurts and i feel the need to waddle.....lol....does anyone else feel
like this...plus she is squrimming around so bad that it feels really
strange....but i guess that is a good thing...;-))...she was really
giving my ribs a work over today!!!!
and i have an off and on pain VERY very low in my left side,,,,,could
that be her pressing on a nerve?
on my last app. the dr. said that she had turned head first......and
last night I had soooo many BH.....PLUS, i dont think my belly can get
any bigger,,,but yet i still look kinda small compared to most......
but could all this be an indication that I might go early???....i'm due
May 21st.....
may 19th..according to a magizine i read about EDD....

sorry for all the babble...;-))

Christine.

Old April 4th 04, 11:22 AM
Nikki

Christine wrote:
I tried to go shoppig tonight at a mall and i was sooooo
uncomfortable, I felt like chloe was going to fall out...lol.....and
my pubic bone hurts and i feel the need to waddle.....lol....does
anyone else feel like this...plus she is squrimming around so bad
that it feels really strange....but i guess that is a good
thing...;-))...she was really giving my ribs a work over today!!!!
and i have an off and on pain VERY very low in my left side,,,,,could
that be her pressing on a nerve?
on my last app. the dr. said that she had turned head first......and
last night I had soooo many BH.....PLUS, i dont think my belly can get
any bigger,,,but yet i still look kinda small compared to most......
but could all this be an indication that I might go early???....i'm
due May 21st.....
may 19th..according to a magizine i read about EDD....

I felt like that (excetp for the BH) from about 25 weeks with #1 and from
about 36 weeks wih #2. Both went to term. You'll be amazed at how big one
person's belly can grow ;-)

--
Nikki
Mama to Hunter (4) and Luke (2)

Old April 4th 04, 02:24 PM
Elizabeth H Bonesteel

Hi Christine!

In article ,
Christine wrote:
on my last app. the dr. said that she had turned head first......

I was unsurprised when my midwife told me the baby had turned head down,
because she'd suddenly become really heavy, and I was running to the
bathroom a lot more often. I remind myself that it's a good thing. ;-)

PLUS, i dont think my belly can get
any bigger,,,but yet i still look kinda small compared to most......

LOL! I too feel huge! And it's funny - I get two reactions from other
women. Either they're surprised I have "so much longer" to go, or they
say "Wow, you're still really small." I try to remind myself that I've
stretched sufficiently so far, and I'll keep doing it. ;-)

but could all this be an indication that I might go early???....i'm due
May 21st.....

AFAIK, no, it's not. The baby has turned head-down at the right time.
Even if you've dropped (and believe me, I wonder some days when I feel
like I've got a little boulder sitting on my pubic bone!), I believe folks
here have said that that's no indication (at least with the first baby)
you'll go early.

Good luck and keep taking care of yourself!

Liz
EDD 5/22/04

--

"No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. Man's reason and
spirit have often solved the seemingly unsolvable - and we believe they
Old April 4th 04, 04:38 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Christine wrote:

does anyone else feel
like this...

Yes, from the start. I am thoroughly convinced that you are not feeling
the baby when you feel pressure. I believe it's just that everything
has relaxed and so you feel pressure from gravity pulling everything
(baby included, I guess) down. But I am quite certain that things won't
fall out. ;-) At least they haven't fallen out of me, yet! I am
thoroughly familiar with the pubic bone pain, too, and have been since
the earliest days of my pregnancy. It's not pleasant.