Is this really child abuse?

Old July 18th 04, 02:43 AM
Sidney Mooar

Default Is this really child abuse?

**CALIFORNIA** CHIROPRACTORS TO END FLUORIDATION?

California chiropractic physicians MUST report child abuse if they so
much as SUSPECT it. (Section 11166PC of the California Penal Code.)

Fluoridation is *obvious* mass child abuse (see THOR^^^) - even
if fluoride prevents cavities - which it may not - see The
Fluoride Deception [2004].

^^^THOR is the California Supreme Court's 1993 THOR decision.
See discussion below.

First this...

SALLY STRIDE SAYS:

"Fluoride only gets incorporated into the tooth's outer enamel by
topical means. So there's really no good reason to swallow
fluoride at all."
--Sally Stride, Suite 101 Fluoridation Editor

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Sally,

Proponents of low dose fluoride ion chemotherapy ("fluoridation")
indicate that swallowing fluoride is "important" because
swallowing the stuff causes a topical effect via saliva.

Christopher Bryson [2004] writes:

"Drinking fluoridated water is still important, according to CDC,
because it bathes the teeth in fluoride-enhanced saliva."
[Bryson C. The Fluoride Deception. NY: Seven Stories Press.
2004:xx]

If drinking fluoridated water "bathes the teeth in fluoride
enhanced saliva" - it is likely that ingesting fluoride
supplements does the same thing. (Tori M's doctor apparently
prescribed fluoride supplements for little Bonnie for this
very reason - which I don't think is valid - but hey - he's
little Bonnie's doctor.)

Bryson writes (as you allude) that the CDC "no longer
argues that fluoride absorbed from the stomach via the drinking
water helps teeth." [Bryson 2004:
xx]

"Instead, the argument goes," writes Bryson, "fluoride strikes
at dental decay from *outside* the tooth, or 'topically'" - which
is, of course, the point you made Sally.

Bryson notes that fluoride is thought to act in part by
attacking enzymes in cavity-causing bacteria.

Bryson warns:

"...If fluoride can kill enzymes in tooth bacteria, its
potentially crippling effects on other enzymes - the vital
chemical catalysts that regulate much biological activity - must
be considered."

Canadian dental expert Dr. Hardy Limeback finally learned of the
toxicity of fluoride and now calls fluoridation "totally criminal."
[Bryson 2004:225]

Dr. Limeback is right; but fluoridation is totally criminal even if
fluoride is good medicine.

Quite simply, people who generally lack medical licenses (county
commissioners) are criminally performing a medical procedure -
injecting hydrofluorosilicic acid into the water supply thereby
FORCING people to dose themselves and their children with this
"good medicine" called fluoride.

The California Supreme Court wrote in the 1993 case of Daniel
Thor v. The Superior Court of Solano County 93 C.D.O.S. 5658:

"The common law has long recognized this principle: A physician
who performs any medical procedure without the patient's consent
commits a battery irrespective of the skill or care used."
[Thor at 5659]

In California, people without medical degrees are committing mass
battery and mass battery against children is MASS CHILD ABUSE.

Accordingly, I have encouraged Attorney Kyle Nordrehaug to
file 11166PC Suspected Child Abuse Reports and to ask Judge
Dana M. Sabraw^^^ (or which ever judge is now on the case) for an
IMMEDIATE end to fluoridation in Escondido, California.

See Fluoridation as 'battery' (attn: Chris Bryson - and Atty
Doug Balog)

Attorney Nordrehaug has not responded.

North County Times reporter Erin Massey has written about the
Escondido fluoridation case.

Maybe Erin can contact him Attorney Nordrehaug and ask if has
reported the obvious mass child abuse to the judge in the case.

I will cc Erin via

^^^The original judge in the Escondido case - Judge Dana M.
Sabraw - is now a federal judge of the U.S. District Court for the
Southern District of California.
http://www.metnews.com/articles/sand092903.htm
619/557-6262 Courtroom 4, 4th Floor DMS
Court Clerk: Jamie Klosterman 619/557-6399
Court Reporter/Recorder: LeeAnn Pence 619/238-5576

http://www.casd.uscourts.gov/casd/St...9?OpenDocument

Hopefully Erin or someone else will tell me the name of the
new judge on the Escondido fluoride case.

CALIFORNIA CHIROS TO END FLUORIDATION?

I encourage ALL persons opposed to fluoridation - especially health
professionals - to report the obvious child abuse.

Anyone MAY report child abuse but health professionals MUST
report - if they so much as SUSPECT child abuse.

I've previously noted that the California Chiropractic
Association's stated Mission is to provide California citizens with
freedom of choice in health care, as in,

"...Mission and purpose...to enhance the general welfare,
professionalism and unity of chiropractic in the State of
California, so as to provide its citizens with both high quality and
freedom of choice in health care."

http://www.occhiro.org/Definitions/Our_mission.htm

See $25,000 for OC chiros for Disneyland antifluoridation work?

California chiros have been silent so far.

Why would chiros be silent about the mass involuntary
chemotherapy called "fluoridation"?

I will cc CCA's district presidents including...

CCA San Diego County District President Mark Salt, DC
272 Church Avenue, Suite 1
Chula Vista, CA 91910-2718
Phone: 619-420-7858
Fax: 619-420-4569

CCA CHIROS: I'm curious. Even if you are in favor of
involuntary mass chemotherapy (hardly "freedom of choice in
healthcare"), do any of you NOT suspect mass child abuse?

REMEMBER the California Supreme Court's decision in Thor,
quoted above, indicates that fluoridation is mass battery;
and mass battery against children is mass child abuse.

I'm not asking whether DCs think filing suspected child abuse
reports would do any good as NONE of the 50 state child abuse
laws say that mandatory reports - or any other reports - should
not be made if it is thought the report would not do any good.

If one ignores THOR, the child abuse is not so obvious. CDC
ignored THOR in "responding" to me recently...

DOH! Is CDC's Homer Simpson creating violent kids?
(Read Westendorf - and Masters and Coplan)

CHIROS: Please report - immediate telephone reports are
mandatory in California. Please keep reporting until the
mass child abuse ends.

Thanks for reading,

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo

PS My PRIORITY - stopping mass child abuse by **MD-obstetricians**
these most prolific spinal manipulators are gruesome spinal
manipulators.

See [CCA two-time president] Dr. Dubin and birth terrorism by
OBs...

Obstetricians and CNMwives are knowingly closing birth canals
up to 30%.

For simple PROOF - and simple instructions on how pregnant
women can allow their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

With birth canals senselessly closed, OBs are pushing violently
on tiny spines (with oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling gruesomely
(with hands, forceps,
vaccuum)...

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny spinal cords.

Some babies die, some are paralyzed - most "only" have their
necks gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

OBs are *saying* they are allowing the birth canal to open
maximally when shoulders get stuck...

But they are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies'
shoulders get stuck.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

RELATED MASS ADULT ABUSE...

OBs are SLICING VAGINAS en masse (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring everything possible is being
done to OPEN birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals -
up to 30%.

OBs are also slicing ABDOMENS en mass ("c-section") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring they HAVE done everything
possible to open birth canals even as they close birth canals.

It is time for DCs to do the MINIMUM required by law to stop
mass child abuse - and thereby stop mass ADULT abuse.

It is time for DCs to non-spinally ADJUST - and bring down
the c-section and episiotomy rates.

BACK TO FLUORIDATION...

THOR definitely applies in California and I am hoping to see
an end to fluoridation there before Prof. Paul Connett's 1st
Citizen's Conference on Fluoride at the end of the month.

For details on the 1st Citizen's Conference on Fluoride...

See See The Disneyland DA and The Fluoride Deception...

Note #1: The Disneyland DA is Tony Rackauckas whose campaign
manager was California Chiropractic Association ("freedom of
choice in healthcare") Honorary Member Michael Schroeder. I
will AGAIN cc Disneyland DA Tony via
(DA Tony's spokeswoman - Deputy DA Susan Kang Schroeder - is
Attorney Michael Schroeder's wife.)

Note #2: Since UCLA Chemistry Department Chair Prof. Bill Gelbart
never got back to me - and reportedly never got back to Prof.
Connett - my $1000 donation to my alma mater UCLA Chemistry
Department to attend Prof. Connett's conference is now totally
at the disposal of Prof. Connett who told me a day or two ago that
there are people in desperate need of financial help to get to
the 1st Citizen's Conference on Fluoride.

Thanks for reading.
Old July 18th 04, 04:24 AM
RipCurl

"Sidney Mooar" wrote in message
**CALIFORNIA** CHIROPRACTORS TO END FLUORIDATION?

California chiropractic physicians MUST report child abuse if they so
much as SUSPECT it. (Section 11166PC of the California Penal Code.)

Fluoridation is *obvious* mass child abuse (see THOR^^^) - even
if fluoride prevents cavities - which it may not - see The
Fluoride Deception [2004].

^^^THOR is the California Supreme Court's 1993 THOR decision.
See discussion below.

You know, you can just link to articles instead of posting them (in
violation of copyrights) fully here.
dumbass

And, I can add to the flouridation positive side. My sister's husband (from
Florida) had NO CAVITIES all his growing up in Florida, but once he moved to
Hawaii (no flourdiation), he started getting cavities. He kept the same
tooth brushing and flossing regiment he grew up with, but he ended up with
cavities. His eating habits never changed.

Old July 18th 04, 05:48 AM
jwndds

As a dentist, I can say that we have hardly struggled since fluoridated
water was introduced. Sure we are forced into working a 3.5 day work-week
but that is hardly struggling. I actually prefer the services we render
now. With all of this amalgam-quackery-hoopla, I'm making a killing off
people who want composite replacements. There will always be something the
public wants/needs.

jwn dds

"jenn" wrote in message
RipCurl wrote:
[...]

my brother and I were raised without fluoridated water [good old Seattle
in thrall to whackaloons -- who said it was a communist conspiracy to
soften our brains ] and neither of us has a tooth in our head that is
not filled or missing -- We brushed with fluoride toothpaste. Our 5
children are all grown with virtually no cavities - they all had
fluoride. --- Dentists have struggled since fluoridated water became
common -- they have had to push new services since the drill and fill
business was drastically reduced

Old July 18th 04, 10:52 AM
Joel M. Eichen, D.D.S.

Wow!

In California you get fluoride from chiropractors?

JOEL

OBs...http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2648

Old July 18th 04, 10:54 AM
Joel M. Eichen, D.D.S.

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 04:48:52 GMT, "jwndds" wrote:

As a dentist, I can say that we have hardly struggled since fluoridated
water was introduced. Sure we are forced into working a 3.5 day work-week
but that is hardly struggling. I actually prefer the services we render
now.

Are you doing any face peels or any of the other nonsense?

Lorand Berland is .......

With all of this amalgam-quackery-hoopla, I'm making a killing off
people who want composite replacements. There will always be something the
public wants/needs.

jwn dds

"jenn" wrote in message
.. .

Old July 18th 04, 03:19 PM
Steven Bornfeld

Sidney Mooar wrote:
**CALIFORNIA** CHIROPRACTORS TO END FLUORIDATION?

Sidney:
The question is: did you copy this from Gastaldo, or did he copy this
from you?

Steve

Old July 18th 04, 03:23 PM
Brigitte

"jenn" wrote in message
RipCurl wrote:
[...]

I'm 45 years old and raised on unfluoridated water. I have never had a
cavity. I have 3 boys ages 27, 19 and 15. And of the 3 of them, only the
youngest has had a cavity, and he's only had one. We brush with fluoridated
toothpaste and try to avoid the "whitening" varieties, as they seem to make
our teeth more sensitive, and probably strip a lot of needed protection off
our teeth.

I attribute our good teeth to dental care and diet. My boys were breastfed,
and no fluoride drops when they were babies. They rarely ate candy, and when
they did, it was never anything sticky/gummy, like licorice, gummy bears or
fruit snacks. Our dentist told me early-on that those were the worst kinds
of candy a child could eat.

My sister and brother both have good teeth, but I can't say the same for
their kids. They allowed them to eat a lot of candy.

I've never felt right about fluoride being ingested. Topical application
while brushing 2 times a day is plenty, IMHO.

Don't _even_ get me started on the mercury in those fillings...

Just my 2 cents worth.

Brigitte

Old July 18th 04, 03:27 PM
Vaughn

"Sidney Mooar" wrote in message
**CALIFORNIA** CHIROPRACTORS TO END FLUORIDATION?

California chiropractic physicians MUST report child abuse if they so
much as SUSPECT it. (Section 11166PC of the California Penal Code.)

Fluoridation is *obvious* mass child abuse

Congratulations! That is one of the silliest things I have ever read on
the Internet. Truly a difficult and outstanding achievement.

Vaughn