gripe of the day

Old July 10th 04, 02:58 AM

Default gripe of the day

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"V" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" wrote in message
snip

That is not the law. For example, in Alabama there are different
elements to
fit the crime:

Free hint to the clueless......Alabama is NOT the law

everywhere.....and
as I have stated several times, I am talking about how Mich. handles

it
sheesh

snip
Hey why are you such a dick at times? I said FOR EXAMPLE. I understood

it was
Michigan law, but their code, for some reason is unavailable without

west law
and since I am out of school until August, I have no access to west law.

think I know the law Paul and the fact that each state varies, but not

to some
extreme degree because there are model codes.
Go get yourself laid and quit being so damn uptight!

snicker

You better take a look in the mirror.....since you are the one that had
their panties in a bunch.

You "think": you know the law.....but get proven wrong time and again.

snicker

How so?
I have never seen a thread where you have proven me wrong.

Gassy Baby? Wrangler 4x4 Breastfeeding 12 March 12th 04 05:54 PM
Gripe Water Kat Pregnancy 22 March 9th 04 12:28 AM
Gripe water :) zolw Pregnancy 9 January 17th 04 01:09 AM
My turn to gripe Karen Askey Breastfeeding 0 July 21st 03 01:42 AM