It's been a long time...

Old April 6th 07, 07:32 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Blaze1968

Default It's been a long time...

Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I was
on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate and
Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?
Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and I
argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew what
happened with his kids. Any updates?

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none of
you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about.
Alex

Old April 6th 07, 06:58 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"Blaze1968" wrote in message
Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I
was on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate and
Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?
Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and
I argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew
what happened with his kids. Any updates?

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none of
you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about.
Alex

Probably the same Bev and Kate, and as far as Lorian goes... Was that Lorian
Gray, or something similar?
I have no idea. She just seemed to have disappeared. Might be lurking,
might be gone elsewhere.

If I remember the drama that was always going on, Peter and Lorian were
always at eachother non stop. I could be wrong, as my old age creeps up on
me lol but I remember something big with Lorian, and possibly Peter, a
looong while back and then she shortly after disappeared. I believe she
emailed me/I emailed her once or twice after that, but then she was just
gone.
As for Peter, no idea. Maybe someone else has some info on that? I have no
clue.

Your name sounds familiar, although 'Blaze1968' doesn't really.

Old April 7th 07, 04:27 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Blaze1968

"xkatx" wrote in message

"Blaze1968"
Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I
was on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate
and Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?
Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and
I argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew
what happened with his kids. Any updates?

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none
of you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about.
Alex

Probably the same Bev and Kate, and as far as Lorian goes... Was that
Lorian Gray, or something similar?

I just researched the archives...yes her name was Lorian Gray. Peter's name
was Peter Demoss i think.
I went by "Alex" until Peter threatened to cause trouble for me with my
employer (I was in the Air Force at the time)...I then started going by
"George".
I remember Cici and Kate, Bev..and a guy named Alex Nemeth and Maureen and a
whole lot of other people that I don't see on here anymore.

I have no idea. She just seemed to have disappeared. Might be lurking,
might be gone elsewhere.

If I remember the drama that was always going on, Peter and Lorian were
always at eachother non stop. I could be wrong, as my old age creeps up
on me lol but I remember something big with Lorian, and possibly Peter,
a looong while back and then she shortly after disappeared. I believe she
emailed me/I emailed her once or twice after that, but then she was just
gone.
As for Peter, no idea. Maybe someone else has some info on that? I have
no clue.

I know he died sometime in late 2000 or early 2001...apparent heart attack.
There was big discussion on this newsgroup about what would happen to his
daughter(s).

Old April 7th 07, 04:37 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Blaze1968

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 06 Apr 2007 01:32:21 -0500, Blaze1968 wrote for all to see:

Hi guys...don't know if any of you were around several years ago when I
was
on here last.
I do recognize kate and Bev but I'm not sure if they are the same Kate
and
Bev.
Does anyone know what ever happened to Lorian?

She was having some difficulty the last time I chatted with her. I use to
keep in touch via ICQ. I haven't heard from her in a very long time.

Also, not that there was ever any love lost between Peter and I...him and
argued constantly in assp...nonetheless I was wondering if anyone knew
what
happened with his kids. Any updates?

No. The only one who may have kept in touch was Didi. She hasn't been here
in a long time too.

Ah yes..Didi...I remember her well now that you say her name.

Sorry to just jump right into the thick of things....especially if none
of you have the foggiest idea of what I'm talking about. Alex

I miss Cici. She was an amazing woman.

What happened to Cici???

I wonder where and what happened to Mo after her accident. I wonder how
her kids are doing.
And Matt, Karen, and too many more to mention.

People come and go, it seems. I'm glad you checked in.

'Kate

Yes people do come and go...as a new single parent i found this group to be
comforting at the time. (Yes even with all the drama). However, once I
became better adapted to single parenthood, i didn't feel the need to be on
a.s.s.p as I never really developed any long-term friendships on here.
I did however learn alot on here...it wasn't realized overnight but over the
next several years I realized that several "seeds" planted on assp did stay
with me and helped form different views which I still have now.
Ironically most of those "seeds" came from Peter.

Old April 14th 07, 05:33 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Alex Nemeth

--

Blaze1968 wrote:

"xkatx" wrote in message

[...]

Hey Dude, yea I'm still around just not as an active poster anymore.
With the kids grown up I just don't have the insight I used to have.

AlexN