Bunch of pathetic whiners

Old November 28th 03, 11:09 AM
kat

Default Bunch of pathetic whiners

"HanK" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz"

Things that dont and cant happen in my home.

1) I dont beat up a childs mother nor does a childs mother beat me in

front
of a child.

Doesn't happen around here either.

2) I dont scream at a childs mother nor does a childs mother scream at me

in
front of a child

Can't say I've ever done that either.

3) We dont split up, then get back together, then split up, then get back
together, then split up, then get back together.

Surely we are twins! That's never happened here either, and I'm starting to
wonder if I'm totally missing your point, if there even is one.

4) we dont have affairs with other men or women

Ah, me neither. This is starting to get real creepy...

5) My child has absolute stability, I have girlfriends but she dont meet
meet them and I have no interest in being married.

OMG! MY CHILD HAS ABSOLUTE STABILITY AS WELL! I have girlfriends, but how
many of us girls out here don't enjoy the company of our girlfriends? I
don't have boyfriendS, nor would I want a bunch of random guys coming in and
out of MY life, let alone my family life. I have one boyfriend that has
been around as a boyfriend for almost 4 years now. I don't ever care much
to get married, but, for some reason, I'm starting to think things over...
It's almost like I've found my perfect match. It's like we were meant for
eachother, and we are just soooo much alike!!

I understand that my points will be totally lost on all those single

parents
FORCED into their situation, I am a CUSTODIAL single parent through

choice,
its what I wanted.

I'm a single parent, and I wasn't FORCED into any situation in the past,
present, and I won't be in the future. I am a MOTHER, not any type of
CUSTODIAL anything. I'm glad you clean for a living, but does your
custodial/janitor-parenting job have a union? Unions are definitely great.

If I had lived a flawless relationship with her mother
who then died then I would feel absolutely and completely different, I

would
be crying into my pint about how unfair life is, but I really believe that
my child in our situation is better of than a huge amount of kids who are

in
traditional family units, she has complete stability.

Now, maybe we weren't made for eachother... I disagree with what you just
said, and here's why. IF I had lived an impossibly flawless relationship
with their father, and God forbid he died, I wouldn't waste much time crying
with a beer in my hand and a whole case under my chair. I wouldn't be
bawling about how unfair life is and I wouldn't waste my life or family by
wishing to change something that can't be changed. I'd be doing exactly
what I'm doing right now, living and supporting my family who needs me. IF
something had happened to him, and my oh-so perfect relationship was
bitterly ripped away from me, I'd like to believe that I'd go on for the
sake of my family, and not wallow in my own sorrow and loss forever.
I'm not going to debate if your child is better off or not in your
situation. That's not the point. I do, however, have my doubts based only
on your attitude that you've made clear to me right here. But, then again,
who knows. You really could be a normal human being in real life, and not
some pig who holds some pretty messed up ideals.

Now you can try to tell me that the millions of kids in the UK that live
with two parents, but deal with one or more of the points above, are

better
of than me and my daughter but I will laugh in your face.....well maybe

not
actually but I'm sure you get my drift

I'm sorry, not only did I miss your drift, I think I also missed the entire
boat of dreams you seem to be drifting on. I don't know squat about
families in the UK, but I assume, like every other place, there's good
families that don't have all the dyfunction that you seem to believe that
ever mother/father household has. For all those poor, suffering kids by the
millions that live with both parents who deal with one or more of the points
above, there are also millions who don't. Point is, as stated somewhere a
while back, Mom and Dad living happily ever after with their family has been
proven to be better than a child living with one chauvinistic pig.

"Kat"
Whatever......victim.
And I hire single parents because I have an understanding of their

situation
and child care needs.

Is "victim" all you can come up with? Bravo.

Last point, I hope most of you can say the following, because I'm very

proud
of the fact that
1) I have never raised my voice to my child
2) I have never raised my hand to my child

I grew up with two parents who are still happily married, love each other,
love me and I never suffered any of the 5 points above, but when I look at
the life my little girl has with me I would happily swap.

Me too. Can I join your club?

Love and regards....

HanK

Old November 29th 03, 08:42 PM
Paul Fritz

"HanK" wrote in message

Now you can try to tell me that the millions of kids in the UK that live
with two parents, but deal with one or more of the points above, are

better
of than me and my daughter but I will laugh in your face.....well maybe

not
actually but I'm sure you get my drift

You can laugh all you want, it will not change the truth that children are
far better off with both parents in the house, except in extreme
cases.......your ASSumptions are simply that...........and don't cahnge the
evidence that shows you are completely wrong........God help your children
being rasised in such an environment that you present.

"Kat"
Whatever......victim.
And I hire single parents because I have an understanding of their

situation
and child care needs.

Last point, I hope most of you can say the following, because I'm very

proud
of the fact that
1) I have never raised my voice to my child
2) I have never raised my hand to my child

I grew up with two parents who are still happily married, love each other,
love me and I never suffered any of the 5 points above, but when I look at
the life my little girl has with me I would happily swap.

Love and regards....

Full of **** as usual

HanK

Old November 29th 03, 08:45 PM
Paul Fritz

"kat" wrote in message
news1Gxb.194809$jy.166124@clgrps13...

hank appears to be your typical know nothing know it all.......

His drivel about single parenting being so superior is comical at best, and
dangerous to his kids at worst.

Old November 30th 03, 01:27 PM
HanK

"Paul Fritz"

Was that it?

Thatks for playing.

Old November 30th 03, 02:08 PM
kat

"HanK" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz"

Was that it?

Thatks for playing.

I guess so. Trolls aren't worth the time, really, and after the fun is over
for us, you die out and fade into black. Thatks for failing school.
However do you think anyone would take you half seriously (your age, your
brain, your own business, your single parent status) when it feels like
someone's toddler happened to sneak on to the computer late at night when
the house was quiet and the world was asleep.

I have a toddler, and there's a couple others... I know it wasn't my toddler
because he's too busy feeding/killing the fish with cereal, covering up the
death of a bird and letting the gerbils out of their cage, so it couldn't
possibly have been mine on the computer.
Who was it?

Why don't you have anything to say to me, HanK? You have nothing to say to
Paul, obviously, and now you have nothing to say to me. However will you
survive in this world? Oh, yeah, you'll hire some single moms only because
you feel pity and know you can find the odd single mom who is a sucker who
doesn't fight for herself.
As for around here, I feel fairly confident that a good majority of the
single moms here are tough women who don't let others push them around. All
the guys here too, but it seems you would rather talk about the moms. You
came to the wrong place to troll about and try and start fires, because we
will all put you out faster than the thought could appear in your
monkey-like brain.

Old November 30th 03, 06:42 PM
Paul Fritz

"kat" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message

"Paul Fritz"

Was that it?

Thatks for playing.

I guess so. Trolls aren't worth the time, really, and after the fun is

over
for us, you die out and fade into black. Thatks for failing school.
However do you think anyone would take you half seriously (your age, your
brain, your own business, your single parent status) when it feels like
someone's toddler happened to sneak on to the computer late at night when
the house was quiet and the world was asleep.

He's a typical maroon that thinks that by repeating stating his position it
will somehow become fact, Note how he has never offered any proofs to his
rather comical assertions, except dor his supposed personal
ancedotes.....which I am begining to question just like you are. You got
another thing right.......simply is not worth the time.

Old November 30th 03, 07:58 PM
HanK

"kat"

Oh, yeah, you'll hire some single moms only because
you feel pity and know you can find the odd single mom who is a sucker who
doesn't fight for herself.

Actually its because they are easy.

And not one word of my poorly spelt drivel is not true.

Paul,

How would you like to prove it, and WTF is a maroon?

with love.

HanK

Old November 30th 03, 08:35 PM
kat

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

Oh, yeah, you'll hire some single moms only because
you feel pity and know you can find the odd single mom who is a sucker

who
doesn't fight for herself.

Actually its because they are easy.

So, let me get this straight. You are now admitting to being a troll?
You definitely came to the wrong place if you think single parents (or just
for you, single mothers) are easy.

And not one word of my poorly spelt drivel is not true.

LOLLERS!!! That's just too damn funny! Not true? Your poorly spelled
drivel? How on earth do you figure that? Paul definitely IS right. HanK,
keep telling yourself these things, but no matter how hard you try, you may
be able to convince yourself (as I see you already have) but you won't be
able to convince anyone else that what you believe is true *is* just that.

Paul,

How would you like to prove it, and WTF is a maroon?

Prove it? Prove what? That you are an idiot? That you are some 16 year
old kid who tries to be funny or cool? While Paul is wit-funny, you are the
kid who sat in the back of the class and yelled, "PENIS!" to get a laugh out
of the class. Clearly Paul doesn't need to prove anything - you've already
done that yourself and established you are a moronic buffoon.

with love.

HanK

Old November 30th 03, 09:10 PM
CME

"kat" wrote in message

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

[...]

Don't feed the trolls, they just come back for more.

Christine

Old November 30th 03, 10:49 PM
kat

"CME" wrote in message

"kat" wrote in message
> [...]

"HanK" wrote in message

"kat"

[...]

Am I missing replies? Damn. This place is dead and it's Sunday afternoons
filled with washing floors and cleaning and checking the computer for
progress that can get quite boring. HanK got to make out with my killfile
because spam and the like tend to fill up everything and make it hard to
read what is actually legit.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?