Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old May 21st 05, 02:24 AM
Brad_Chad

The world does not change for the better because there is little
incentive to change much from the status quo. People keep trying to
solve problems in the short run, even at the expense of LONG-term
benefits. There is little incentive in the short run for many agencies
to look into Hidden Food Allergies. The KNOWN is less scary than the
unknown, even though it might pay to risk the unknown. In the long run,
society would benefit from finding their HFA, but some people would
lose their jobs. These people would rather keep their jobs than know.

Brad_Chad

Old May 21st 05, 01:47 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
The food industry won't conduct unbiased and proper research on Hidden
Food Allergies.

By "unbiased and proper" I presume that you mean that if they find that
there is no such thing as hidden food allergies you will reject that, since
the research was clearly not "unbiased and proper."

If they conducted research, it would leave a paper
trail.

I was thinking it would leave a bread crumbs trails....

That paper trail could be used against them in a court of law.

I see, so if some people have a food allergy it is the fault of the food
manufacturers? The only fault I see here is the fault in your so-called
logic.

If research shows that a significant share (not all) of the population
is sensitive to foods and the additives that are made from those foods,
fast food companies would lose a lot of profits.

Non sequitur...for that to happen it would require that people stop eating
those foods. Look at the millions of people who continue to smoke....and
that is where your argument went...up in smoke...

That is why they don't
conduct research in the first place.

Nah...they do not conduct research like this in the first, second or third
place since...wait...they do conduct this research....you just have never
seen it....I just checked on Google Scholar and found....

Scholar Results 1 - 10 of about 35,100 for food additives. (0.05 seconds)

speaking of going up in smoke.....

They know that it could lead them
into a bad legal situation.

You mentioned this already....and were wrong the first time...and nothing
has changed....

If people reduced their need for medication
by eliminating certain food from their diet, the drug companies would
lose money. There would be so much money lost, it might ruin the
economy. Speaking fees would not make up for this.

WOW! another non sequitur....

It is safe and harmless to search for hidden food allergies. I didn't
need to do an elimination diet. The foods that you crave the most are
often the foods that you are allergic to.

Proof?

In my case that was dairy
products. I used to eat cheese and butter all day long. I stopped
eating it for 24 hours and I felt better. I found out about my corn
allergy by accident. I was watching a T.V. program that said that corn
products are in almost all processed foods. Realizing that Hidden Food
Allergies can cause delayed reactions 72 hours later, I decided to
eliminate corn from my diet. It worked. I now buy almost all of my
processed foods from health food stores. Some people use a food diary
to find their hidden food allergies. Why don't you give it a try for a
few days? You might gain more energy by finding an offending food.

Starvation does no create energy...

Old May 21st 05, 01:49 PM
Mark Probert

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
It is real easy for anybody to look for Hidden Food Allergies. You do
not need to do an elimination diet. You can figure out the offending
foods by keeping a food diary. It is safe and simple. Why are you so
against people spending a few days to look for their Hidden Food
Allergies? It doesn't work for everybody, but it will change the life
of many people for the better. The only reason not to try is laziness.

Nah...there is another reason...some people...like me...know it is bull****.
'

Old May 21st 05, 08:00 PM
LadyLollipop

"Mark Probert" Mark wrote in message

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
The food industry won't conduct unbiased and proper research on Hidden
Food Allergies.

By "unbiased and proper" I presume that you mean that if they find that
there is no such thing as hidden food allergies you will reject that,
since
the research was clearly not "unbiased and proper."

Nonsense.

A list of allergy symptoms.

a.. Absentmindedness
b.. Anaphylaxis
c.. Asthma
d.. Burning eyes
e.. Constipation
f.. Coughing
g.. Dark circles under or around the eyes
h.. Dermititis
i.. Depression
j.. Diarrhea
k.. Difficulty swallowing
l.. Distraction, difficulty with concentration
m.. Dizziness
n.. Eczema
o.. Embarrassment
p.. Fatigue
q.. Flushing
r.. Headaches
s.. Heart palpitations
t.. Hives
u.. Impaired sense of smell
v.. Irritability/behavioral problems
w.. Itchy nose and/or throat
x.. Itchy skin
y.. Joint aches
z.. Muscle pains
aa.. Nasal congestion
ab.. Nasal polyps
ac.. Nausea
ad.. Postnasal drainage (postnasal drip)
ae.. Rapid pulse
af.. Rhinorrhea (runny nose)
ag.. Ringing, popping or fullness in the ears
ah.. Shortness of breath
ai.. Skin Rashes
aj.. Sleep difficulties
ak.. Sneezing
al.. Swelling (angioedema)
am.. Throat hoarseness
an.. Tingling nose
ao.. Tiredness
ap.. Vertigo
aq.. Vomiting
ar.. Watery, itchy, crusty or red eyes
as.. Wheezing
For more detailed information on allergy symptoms, please refer to the
collected Internet links.

For migraines see he

http://tinyurl.com/c454f

Old May 21st 05, 08:09 PM
Rich

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
You still have not shown that OTHER foods (besides sugar) cannot at
least partially trigger ADD. There have been many studies on Hidden
Food Allergies that have been flawed, and many doctors keep that a
secret.

Brad_Chad

What ARE "Hidden Food Allergies"? All food allergies are hidden until they
are diagnosed, but you seem to be referring to a different sort of disease.

--Rich

Old May 21st 05, 08:10 PM
Rich

"Brad_Chad" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can you provide peer-reviewed evidence that smoking causes lung cancer?
Nobody wants to provide evidence concerning Hidden Food Allergies
because the economic consequences are enormous. I don't need much
EVIDENCE about the dangers of smoking other than all the people that I
see dying.

Brad_Chad

There are tens of thousands of published research studies about food
allergies.There are many books about the subject. So far as I know, nobody
is keeping any secrets about food allergies for economic reasons. What are
you talking about?

--Rich