Ritalin and Liver cancer

Old May 12th 05, 09:27 PM
Rich

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
news:q2Nge.76110$c24.32402@attbi_s72...

Well known how you LIARS stick together.

If, by "LIARS", you mean us skeptics in this group, please note that we
"stick together" only as far as defending rational and objective thought. If
Mark P., or Orac, or Happy Dog, or David Wright, or I were to make a bald,
indefensable statement of "fact", the others would not only not "stick
together", they would immediately point out the errancy of the statement,
backed up with citations and referrences. The reason you see unity is that
we are all arguing from the same sound basis of observable truth.

--Rich

Old May 12th 05, 10:20 PM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

SUGAR MAKES KIDS HYPER!!!

. . . shouts Jan, with no supporting arguement or evidence. Say in your
own words, Jan, why you believe this to be so, and how we may determine
if it is true.

Excuse me, if I have not one shred of confidence in your judgment to
determine what is true, as you also do not believe in God and you don't
care if Peter lies to this newsgroup, his mother or the pope, neither can
you see all the evidence and studies concerning the fact that amalgams do
cause mercury poisoning, and you also are a liar, and you as proven by
your recent private e-mailing me. You also dodged the issue of you memory
problems and did not wish to discuss it.

My evidence is based on 38 years of seeing it with my very own eyes,
it's called EXPERIENCE!

Now there's you paragraph and more.

LL/Jan

Yes, that is a paragraph of sorts, so I thank you and congratulate you. I
won't critique your grammer, because that would be belittling. Now let's
see if you can get back to the subject, and do a paragraph on why "sugar
makes kids hyper."

--Rich

NO, that was not the subject, and I covered my evidence.

LL/Jan

Old May 12th 05, 10:21 PM
LadyLollipop

"Jeff" wrote in message
ink.net...

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message
(...)

And you posted info that suggested that ADHD was not a biological
condition.

Your diversionary tactics did not work.

In fact YOU are now doing just that!

Well known how you LIARS stick together.

You are so funny. You create a diversion, and then blame others for
responding to it.

Jeff

That would make YOU a L I A R.

(...)

Old May 12th 05, 10:25 PM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Well known how you LIARS stick together.

If, by "LIARS",

In this case, the liar was Jeff.

you mean us skeptics in this group, please note that we
"stick together" only as far as defending rational and objective thought.
If Mark P., or Orac, or Happy Dog, or David Wright, or I were to make a
bald, indefensable statement of "fact", the others would not only not
"stick together", they would immediately point out the errancy of the
statement, backed up with citations and referrences. The reason you see
unity is that we are all arguing from the same sound basis of observable
truth.

--Rich

Can it, Rich. You do not care if Peter lies to this newsgroup, his mother or
the pope.

Liars, stick together.

LL/Jan

Old May 12th 05, 10:32 PM
Rich

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

You did? Where? "Ask any teacher" is not evidence by ANY standard.

Even you can do better than that. Understand, that I am not arguing the
point; I have no idea whether sugar makes kids "hyper" or not. But if you
are going to make a statement of fact, you need to back it up better than
that.

--Rich

Old May 12th 05, 11:31 PM
Rich

"Rich" wrote in message

"LadyLollipop" wrote in message

Well known how you LIARS stick together.

If, by "LIARS",

In this case, the liar was Jeff.

you mean us skeptics in this group, please note that we
"stick together" only as far as defending rational and objective thought.
If Mark P., or Orac, or Happy Dog, or David Wright, or I were to make a
bald, indefensable statement of "fact", the others would not only not
"stick together", they would immediately point out the errancy of the
statement, backed up with citations and referrences. The reason you see
unity is that we are all arguing from the same sound basis of observable
truth.

--Rich

Can it, Rich. You do not care if Peter lies to this newsgroup, his mother
or the pope.

Liars, stick together.

Ad homenem noted. Now stick to the subject.

--Rich

Old May 12th 05, 11:58 PM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

I do not choose to debate it. Your repeated posting of that snippet of quote
from me, and the
implication that I endorse lying in general, and that therefore nothing I
post should be trusted, is a LIE by you that I shall not ignore. STOP LYING,
Rich ! Leave it alone!

*;*

Old May 13th 05, 12:04 AM
LadyLollipop

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

STOP LYING , NO ad homenem.

Old May 13th 05, 12:39 AM
Rich

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

Calling me a liar is not an ad homenem attack? Now THERE's a lie if I ever
saw one!

--Rich

Old May 13th 05, 12:45 AM
Rich

"Rich" wrote in message

[...]

Now you are plagiarizing ME!

And you STILL have not made a cogent argument that "sugar makes kids hyper".
What evidence do you have that this is so? I know it is a popular notion. It
may even be true. But your shouting it in CAPITAL LETTERS does not make it
so. See if you can make a rational case for this hypothesis without changing
the subject to an attack on me.

--Rich