Roll Call

Old December 30th 03, 02:34 AM
Nick Theodorakis

Default Roll Call

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:48:34 GMT, "Gretchen"
wrote:

Kim, your message triggered a newsgroup memory for me... back when my now
almost 5 year old twins were infants, I used to see someone here who had
nicknamed her twins "Spike" and "Giles". Anyone remember who that was?

That was Wendy.

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu
Old December 30th 03, 03:18 AM
Julie Seely

Gretchen --

That was Wendy, aka Frood; I think her girls' real names were Alice and
Gracie?. She hasn't posted here in quite a while, but she's still
active in the quilting group.

Julie

Gretchen wrote:

Kim, your message triggered a newsgroup memory for me... back when my now
almost 5 year old twins were infants, I used to see someone here who had
nicknamed her twins "Spike" and "Giles". Anyone remember who that was?

Gretchen

"Kim" wrote in message
m...
I'm a little late responding too! I'm Kim (34) and DH is Steve (36).
We have two beautiful twin boys, Ronan & Xander, born 2/26/02 after 2
1/2 years of infertility treatments and one IVF. I lurk mostly,
otherwise ask a lot of questions. Hopefully some day I'll be able to
give some advice!

KIm

Old December 30th 03, 02:54 PM
Kender

My DH Matt (35) and I (36) have ID twins Morgan and Megan who are about to
turn 7. Evan is 3. We live in Oregon and have been posting since 1997. DH
manages a restaurant and is away most nights. I am a SAHM that works
Saturdays at a coffee shop and does some web design from home (mostly for
trade!).
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

"KimandJuan" wrote in message
With all the new faces posters here, I thought it might be time to

reintroduce
myself.
My husband (Juan30) and I (Kimberly25) have three girls, Alexis Iliana 4,

Emma
Elidia 14 mth and Aislyn Gabriela 14mth. (zygosity unsure). I have been
posting here since September last year and have found it to be a wonderful
resource in parenting multiples. We are in Central Texas and I suppose

that
about sums it up.
Welcome to all the newbies!!!

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old December 30th 03, 03:00 PM
Kender

I was born and raised in West Des Moines. My folks still live there. Welcome
to the group and congratulations on the twins!
--
Erin
Morgan and Megan 2/15/97

"Wolgamuths" wrote in message
t...
In article ,
says...

[...]

Jon (34) and Donna (31) with b/g twins born May 25th of this year. I
mostly lurk here every once in a while. I'm not sure where all my free
time went! ;-)

We live in Des Moines, Iowa.

--
I'm Jonathan Wolgamuth, and I approved this message.

Old December 31st 03, 02:01 AM
Gael Clark

Hi all and a Happy New Year to you all,

I've just recently come across this group. I feel better now knowing that
there is someone out there with older twins. I am Gael (41 and feeling old)
and have non identical boys Benjamin and Timothy aged 12. They are my only
children. After falling pregnant with twins whilst on the contraceptive
pill, I wouldn't ever try it again....lol I have twins and triplets in my
family so it wasn't something I'd want to put myself through again.

I live in Adelaide, South Australia.

Gael
Ben & Tim (17/5/1990)

"KimAK" wrote in message
t...
Hi, I'm Kim (34) and dh is Dave (35). Our ID girls (Chelsea and Courtney)
are turning 13 years old tomorrow, which is making me feel ancient. I
mostly lurk here and rarely post, as my girls are older than most of the
little ones here. I am here everyday however, mostly feeling very
empathetic and nostalgic. This group is amongst the more warm and genuine
of those I read, and its nice to read the stories of your families.
Thanks,
Kim
Chelsea and Courtney 12/27/90

Old December 31st 03, 03:15 AM
A. Walker

A little late... I'm Almetra and I am a lurker. I am the mother of b/g
twins Malea Symone & Marvin Patrick Jr (aka M&M) 3 yrs old and a singleton
Samera MOnae who is 9.

May Birthday Roll Call DeliciousTruffles Pregnancy 7 April 30th 04 09:56 AM
6 month roll call Kathy Breastfeeding 10 March 16th 04 04:36 PM
9 month ish roll call teapot Breastfeeding 25 March 15th 04 03:36 AM
December birthday roll call Sophie Pregnancy 9 December 3rd 03 07:54 PM
5 month roll call teapot Breastfeeding 13 November 12th 03 07:59 AM