December birthday roll call

Old November 24th 03, 12:16 PM
Sophie

Default December birthday roll call

"slowly" wrote in message
So who's having a birthday in December?

Lewis will be 2 on Dec 12

Old November 24th 03, 02:14 PM
Kari

Kaylie is going to be 8 (ugh! my baby!!) on the 16th.

Kari
mom to Kaylie (7) Noah (4) and Xander (7 weeks)

Old November 24th 03, 03:19 PM
Coccinella

I am going to be 35 on Dec 31!

--
Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Old November 24th 03, 03:34 PM
Robin T.

slowly wrote:
So who's having a birthday in December?

Katherine will be 3 on Dec 25.

Robin T.

Old November 24th 03, 05:35 PM
Sophie

"Sophie" wrote in message

"slowly" wrote in message
So who's having a birthday in December?

Lewis will be 2 on Dec 12

I'm an idiot - make that Dec 14 - lol.

Old November 24th 03, 06:14 PM
Carol Ann

: So who's having a birthday in December?
:
:
: Btw, I'm thinking of 'retiring' from mkp soon - as much as I'd like to
: keep up with all my favourite groups, I can't. If anyone wants it, my
: birthday list is available (though, it may actually be better to start
: from scratch, if anyone wants to take over, since my list is probably
: quite out of date now).
:
: --
: Rob
: "Carpe Chocolate"

Me! Me! The BIG 40!!! Woo-hoo! December 21st. Can't really believe it!

Happy Holidays!!

~Carol Ann
EDD for Daughter March 22 - April 4th

Old November 24th 03, 11:23 PM
naffi

"Carol Ann" wrote in message
hlink.net...
: So who's having a birthday in December?
:
:
: Btw, I'm thinking of 'retiring' from mkp soon - as much as I'd like to
: keep up with all my favourite groups, I can't. If anyone wants it, my
: birthday list is available (though, it may actually be better to start
: from scratch, if anyone wants to take over, since my list is probably
: quite out of date now).
:
: --
: Rob
: "Carpe Chocolate"

I will be 30 on the 15th.

naffi
TTC

Old December 2nd 03, 08:21 PM
RLK

Rob, I can't believe you're still doing the roll call -- I just came back to
check . How's that handsome baby of yours (I'm sorry - Flynn?). I don't
know if you remember me, I posted most of 2002.

My little James turned "1" today. No huge celebration, just our little
family unit and birthday cake tonite. He's turned out to be such a
wonderful, mellow little baby. Cuddle-licious!

Take care,
Rose
mom to Richard (9/2/99)
James (12/2/02)

Old December 3rd 03, 07:30 PM
RLK

Default Happy belated bithday to James - was December birthday roll call

Flynn's doing great - 18 months now, happy, active and healthy. Though
we did have a lot of problems with ear infections since he started
childcare. He had grommets put in his ears last month and his ears seem
much better - he's certainly sleeping better now. He even sleeps through
the night most nights now (to my utter relief!)

I don't think I'll be doing the birthdays for much longer to be honest.
Since going back to work full time, I hardly have time to catch up on my
groups any more.

That's completely understandable Rob. I'm sorry to hear about Flynn's ear
issues- what a good little trouper.

James hasn't been without his share of skin problems... starting in his 3rd
month, he had moderate to severe eczema which led to a stay at the hospital
due to infection. The condition seems to coincide with a food sensitivity. I
was/am hoping that his skin will clear up soon and so will his sensitivity
to foods. We are really surprised that he is so mild tempered despite the
itching that would have driven an adult up the wall. DH thinks just wait
till he turns independent at 2 I'll have to eat my words

Old December 3rd 03, 07:54 PM
Taniwha grrrl

I think you already have her but Grace's birthday is the
25th of December (she will be 8)

Have you had any takers to carry on the job yet rob? And
what does it entail, I'm guessing you need to be someone who
is on the computer everyday and have some sort of excell or
calander reminder programe?

--
Andrea

If I can't be a good example, then I'll just have to be a
horrible warning.

Time for a roll call! Fer Pregnancy 95 November 7th 03 11:46 PM
November birthdays roll call Rob and Laura Pregnancy 10 October 29th 03 03:34 PM
October birthdays roll call AGreen1209 Pregnancy 10 September 26th 03 09:10 PM
September birthdays roll call Sandi Pregnancy 3 August 25th 03 10:37 PM
August birthdays roll call slowly Pregnancy 4 July 31st 03 02:59 AM