Pregnant?

Old July 30th 03, 07:04 PM
Astromum

Default Pregnant?

Sandy wrote:

Could it be that I am pregnant? I haven't had any
bleeding for 34 days… When is the earliest I could try a pregnancy
test?

Yes, you could be pregnant, but from experience I know that
thyroid can also influence your cycle. Most pregancy tests
are reliable from the day your period was due, so you can
definitely do a test now. And I would, in your case.

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 30th 03, 07:59 PM
Carol Ann

::When is the earliest I could try a pregnancy
:: test?

I started my last cycle around the middle of June. I think I was a couple
weeks late.

Then, I tested around July 11th and it came out negative. On July 28th I
retested (since I felt I had missed my period by at least 2 weeks) and the
test came out positive.

I tried it again and it was again positive.

I would guesstimate that I am around 4 weeks pregnant, but I really have no
idea! LOL!

So, to answer your question, I would recommend purchasing a two pack
pregnancy kit and testing yourself. That is, of course, if you do not
choose to see you physician before then.

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com
www.lowcarblosers.com