Midwives getting practical experience

Old July 26th 03, 05:05 PM
andrea

Default Midwives getting practical experience

"Dave {Reply Address in.sig}" wrote in message
Well, it made me laugh.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...re/3096569.stm

Dave
--
mail: da (without the space)
http://www.llondel.org/

I live in Shropshire myself. I think that it's terrible. I have had 3 of my
babies at the Royal Shrewsbury hospital, and I don't think it will cope well
from the extra demand.
It is amusing all those midwifes being pregnant! It's about time we had more
midwives around here that had actually given birth, so that they know what
it's like for a change!

I want to become a midwife too. I guess that's a good thing seeing as there
is an obviuos shortage.
--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7

Old July 28th 03, 04:47 PM
Astromum

Dave {Reply Address in.sig} wrote:
Well, it made me laugh.

Aahaaa, so it *is* contageious....

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)

Old July 28th 03, 06:15 PM
andrea

makes me wonder where they will go for all their checkups and to deliver...
Edith
nak

They will go to the Shrewsbury hospital

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 7
weeks weighing 13lbs 5
Married to David since 2000.

Rant: Over indulgent parents strike again Jon Walters General 1142 August 25th 05 03:27 PM
"Parenting Without Punishing" Chris General 328 July 1st 04 05:59 AM
First had experience Vic General 0 May 19th 04 03:52 PM
Planning my Future SAH Experience Bresslady General 12 April 19th 04 04:07 PM
placenta recipe experience xposted Magenta Pregnancy 1 July 17th 03 02:53 PM