Deadbeats

Old July 27th 04, 03:30 AM
Pammie1

Default Deadbeats

Come on Bob, it sounds like you may be in the deadbeat category. You sound
so angry. No one told you to go and produce a kid. I don't look at child
support as a way to extort money from anyone, it's just really expensive
to support a kid in 2004. That's a fact.

Old July 27th 04, 03:45 AM
Bob

Pammie1 wrote:
The truth hurts doesn't it? I don't care if anyone disagree with me. It
doesn't matter that there are single parents in the world.

Yes, it does matter to all those abused children. Shame on you and the
cow you rode in on. No child should be condemned to a life with a
single mother.

It doesn't
matter if they were married or single when they had a baby.

That's right. It doesn't matter how or why you abuse your child, only
the fact of the abuse matters to the child.

It's all about
making these sorry people pay for the kid they brought into the world.

Your choice, your responsibility. You pay for your choices in life.

Since you dummies don't want the dads to pay for their kid,

It's not about "pay," toots. Extortion is immoral even if you use kids
for bait. If kids are used for extortion it's more immoral.

then I will go
get on welfare and make YOU pay for my kid.

Typical femorrhoid! GET A JOB AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN KID.

How would you like that?
Everyone seems to put all the blame on the woman for getting pregnant, but
to my knowledge it took the sperm to get her pregnant. So it looks like
the men should use their big brain and not their LITTLE brain.

All the men bashing in the world doesn't excuse your amoral child abuse.
Only you had "a woman's right to choose" to bear the child.

I don't
care what anyone say a man or woman should pay for a child that they had.

It's not about "pay," toots.

I played and I am paying my share of the responsibility now it's time for
the deadbeat to pay his share.

"Pay" is extortion, seriously wrong. GET A JOB.

I take care of my resposiblities unlike
these losers you are speaking up for. Men who don't take care of their
baby is worst than a Heathen.

YOU made the baby, toots. Blame yourself.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 27th 04, 03:47 AM
Deidre and Peter McLennan

Hi Pammie,

Most of us here believe in child support. We do NOT believe in the amount
of child support that is assessed to pay. That is because a group of idiots
thought that lifestyle payments are much better than cost of living
payments.

A stupid argument to base 18% of gross wage for first child, 24% 2nd, 32%
3rd, 34 4th and 36% 5th. Was that one idiot senator in Australia said it
costs him a fortune to raise his child. Private school, extra schooling,
sports, excursions, new car.... And so it seemed fairer to base it on a %
of income. Bull Sh!t.

Like wise they thought that a father paying as much as possible will make
him feel NOT deadbeat. If he fails to pay the maximum amount he immdediatly
becomes a deadbeat dad.

If the child support formulae was fair transparent and resonable THEN 95% of
fathers would be happy to pay, and would NOT go into debt. There will still
be 5% of fathers that want to seed and leave and they are nothing but red
necks.

Peter

Old July 27th 04, 03:48 AM
Bob

Pammie1 wrote:
Come on Bob, it sounds like you may be in the deadbeat category.

Wrong.

You sound
so angry.

Wrong.

No one told you to go and produce a kid.

Wrong.

I don't look at child
support as a way to extort money from anyone,

Of course you just expect to be paid. Men-pay, women-get-paid. You
believe in the common feminist greed.

Any way us slice it, toots, using a kid to extort money is wrong. GET A
JOB.

it's just really expensive
to support a kid in 2004. That's a fact.

No argument there. Only YOU had "a woman's right to choose" and only
you chose to bear a child. Your choice, your responsibility.

Bob

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM