The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

Old March 24th 06, 08:10 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

Default The right to abandon your child (aka - Roe v. Wade for Men)

"tonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
It's a good place to start. Of course there has always been men *and*
women who behave badly, but not as much as we see today. Frankly, I'm
ashamed of the antics of my gender.

That's because you seem to have your eye on what is really important -- the
wellbeing of the children.

Lost Lurker wrote:
tonita wrote:

If men behave badly,
what do you expect? It's what they've been trained to do.

like dogs? ;-) Do you seriously want to blame all "feminists" on all
men who "behave badly"?

LL

Old March 24th 06, 04:48 PM posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.marriage

"John Smith" ) slurps:
"tonita" slobbered sexism in message
ups.com...
It's a good place to start. Of course there has always been men *and*
women who behave badly, but not as much as we see today. Frankly, I'm
ashamed of the antics of my gender.

That's because you seem to have your eye on what is really important --
the wellbeing of the children.

If that were true, she would be demanding that single-by-choice mommyhood
were disincentivised, as ALL children do best, when they have a *willing*
mother AND father to raise them.

Money is NOT a replacement for that. But, lets try an experiment:

Lets say that money does replace a parent. Since men tend to have more
money, lets give the kids to the *fathers*, and let mommy top up their
wallets...

That'll get both you misandrous sexists squealing like stuck... pigs.
laughs

Lost Lurker wrote:
tonita whined:

If men behave badly,
what do you expect? It's what they've been trained to do.

like dogs? ;-) Do you seriously want to blame all "feminists" on all
men who "behave badly"?

Andre

Old March 24th 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce,alt.mens-rights

"John Smith" ) oozes misandry:
"tonita" whined in message
ups.com...
It's a good place to start. Of course there has always been men *and*
women who behave badly, but not as much as we see today. Frankly, I'm
ashamed of the antics of my gender.

That's because you seem to have your eye on what is really important --
the wellbeing of the children.

If that were true, then you both would be demanding joint custody, and
that women not create children *without a willing father*...

If money is to be defined as " parenting ", since men make more money,
on average, than do women, lets give the kids to the higher earning
parent, and let the now usually non custodial mother top up their
kids' child support.

Lets see how long it would take you WomenFirster *bigots* to scream
like stuck pigs over that !

The wellbeing of the children is best served in intact and willing
two bio parent families. If women cannot be bothered to acquire
a willing father, *first*, thats their own problem.

" Her body, her choice... HER *responsibility*. "

Lost Lurker wrote:
tonita whined sexistly:

If men behave badly,
what do you expect? It's what they've been trained to do.

like dogs? ;-) Do you seriously want to blame all "feminists" on all
men who "behave badly"?

" Men will be nice, when nice guys get laid. " Rod Van Mechelen.

Andre

Old March 25th 06, 06:21 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce

"tonita" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dogs and cats breed without thought. Humans are supposed to have
evolved above that level. No one *has* to give in to that drive.

You give humans too much credit!

You cannot change human nature, people will still **** each other as they
always have thru the ages.
Nothing ever changes in terms of human relationships despite how many laws
are written. Abortion, adultery, pre marital sex, have always been with us,
the only difference now is men are sent to jail if they cannot afford their
mistakes.

Yes, a man will always take a risk when shooting off his gun, but it's a
state of momentary insanity where he can't think for himself!
It's the same insanity society counts on when a man signs up for war and
bets he will not get a bullet thru the head.

In the first case, a bullet thru the head might save alot of grief!!!!

Old March 26th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.child-support

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

[snip]

For all of Gini's babble about how the woman is only fertile
at one
point in her cycle, what she overlooks is
that sperm may live in the female reproductive tract for up to
7 days
and fertilization may occur even days after
intercourse.

Which is something you contradict yourself on in several
(no, I ain't gonna spoon feed ya either - go
look it up). You yourself have stated that MEN must be the
primary
party responsible for all births

Um, no, I haven't. Haven't said anything even remotely along
those lines.
I have said that men need to be taking
responsibility for their own birth control though.

Last I checked, men don't control birth.

When they control their own fertility, they sure do. No
conception, no birth. That's how it works.

Please explain how men control their own fertility? This I gotta
hear...

By using whatever birth control methods are available - rhythm
method, condoms, abstinence, only having sex with someone they KNOW
is not fertile (as in sterile) and sterility are currently the
available choices. If and when a male pill becomes available, that
will be another option.

Not, that's not it. I want you to tell us how a man is in control of
his fertility, not a list of birth control options. How does one do
that Moonie? How do you control something that you have no control
over??

Birth control is one thing, controlling one's own fertility is quite
another.

Ah.... "I didn't ask about the brakes, I want to know how you stop your
car."

You control your fertility by managing and being responsible for it.

By using whatever birth control methods are available.

If you can't understand that, then you probably shouldn't be having
sex.

No Moon. Like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.

It's not a question about preventing insemination, it's about fertility.
You said men could control it. And I want you to tell me how that can
be done. Is there an some sort of hidden "Off" switch that men have,
yet no one ever told us about? Is there some sort of password that
needs to be spoken to gain access to this hidden ability?

And how is it you, of all people, lay claim that you know about this
secret when no one else on the planet has ever heard about it? Four
million years of evolution and you somehow have vital information about
the biology of the human species that no other person has ever
discovered. Wow.

OK, so no reply from Moonie for 5 days on how she has this previously
unknown information about the biology of humans that no one else has yet
to discover.

So, Moonie, no (timely) response equals you've been caught lying - again.
Next time, try not talking out your ass.

No response means I was all done with your idiocy.

Next time, try engaging your brain first.

-My- idiocy?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!