deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

Old November 17th 07, 12:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

Default deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

On Nov 14, 8:19 pm, "Chris" wrote:
--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
y.net...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me.

Uhuh.

*I* don't need anyone supporting me,

Umm, it's more like greed, not need.

It is not greed to insist her father provide for her.

Nice twist. It is GREED to insist that he give you FREE MONEY.

He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses on his

own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

your opinion.

How about his obligation to HIS daughter?

What part of SQUAT did you not understand; the "SQ" or the "UAT"?

Old November 17th 07, 01:07 AM posted to alt.child-support, talk.abortion
Very Determined!

On Nov 16, 3:28 am, "Chris" wrote:
--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]"Sarah Gray" wrote in message

. net...

Chris wrote:
NOW I get it....... duh! HE'S not good enough to care for her, but
he's
good enough to send you free money. Please forgive me as I am not

the
brightest bulb in the chandelier. I keep forgetting that we are

talking
about a man and NOT a woman.

I never said he wasn't good enough. He has no transportation or

housing
of his own, and he claims he cannot afford to cover half of her basic

needs.

LOVE the contradiction.

What contradiction? He is not capable of supporting her on his own. That
is not the same as "not good enough"

Then if he IS good enough to care for her, let him do so.

--

Sarah Gray- Hide quoted text -

her letting him and him wanting to, has to be at the same time.
Old November 17th 07, 03:57 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
"Very Determined!" wrote in message
--

"Chris" wrote in message

[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to

have
custody of such child]
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
y.net...
Chris wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
.. .
Chris wrote:
The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me.

Uhuh.

*I* don't need anyone supporting me,

Umm, it's more like greed, not need.

It is not greed to insist her father provide for her.

Nice twist. It is GREED to insist that he give you FREE MONEY.

He has no way of providing for her commensurate to how I do without
either sending money, or paying in full for certain expenses on his

own.

His obligation to you and your daughter is exactly SQUAT!

your opinion.

No. An opinion is a subjective statement. I presented a true/false
statement, thus NOT an opinion.

Old November 17th 07, 05:08 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message
news

--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]
"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
teachrmama wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
. net...
DB wrote:
"Sarah Gray" wrote in

He is angry because I cheated on him, so his mindset is that
*everything* I say and do is wrong.
Betrayal is a strong motivator for denying you any assistance of

any
kind in his eyes!

He's never going to give you a dime, I would plan on going it
alone
from here out!

The thing is, it's for *his daughter*, not for me. And frankly, I
am
not willing to fight this in court past the motion I filed to

increase
support. If he really does quit his job to haul me into court

over
and
over, that's his problem- he'll just be accruing arrearages.
Well, it is very sad that you cheated on him. Were you married or

just
in a relationship? It would be a very hurtful thing to work
through.
It would be nice if he could look past the hurt and see his
daughter.

We were married. I'll admit, I was a pretty crummy wife in many
respects. That has nothing to do with how well of a job I do

raising
our
daughter. The only reason I *didn't* file for divorce once I

realized
things were not working out at all, was because of our daughter.

Again, it is very hard to look past hurt. Hurt tends to obscure

just
about everthing else. You say you only need $250 per month to make

it
financially--the court will probably order much more than that. If
you
really want to keep things cooperative for your daughter's sake, you
could send back the monies over and above the $250 per month. Just
because the court orders it doesn't mean you have to keep it.

I see your point, but why should I be cooperative when he refuses to

agree
to the $250 in the first place? I think the money would be better

spent
in
a college savings fund for my daughter, but I'm sure you think that
that
would be stealing money from him or something.

Well, if you tell him that the money is going into a college fund, and
you
keep him apprised as to how much he is contributing to the fund, he may

not
be as upset. But let's just hope that he is reasonable, and agrees to
the
$250.

She controls her money, she controls the child, she controls HIS money,
and
he's supposed to be reasonable by by giving her free cash? With all due
respect, what the heck is WRONG with you?

Where, pray tell, is she controlling his money?

Technical control, right now. But give it time, and it will become literal
control; albeit via third party, but nonetheless control.

What the heck is wrong with
you?

Being that I consistently address the facts, I would say not a whole lot.

If he is lurking here, he will have begun to understand how unfair
courts can be to NCPs.

Code for "fathers".

Most often, yes.