Child Support Guidelines are UNFAIR! Lets join together to fight them!

Old September 4th 05, 12:27 AM
Werebat

That was quite an impressive collection of info!

Didn't have time to read it all, but I did notice this:

Single father homes constitute 4% of households, single mother homes
constitute 37%, and two parent homes constitute 59%. The children of single
mother households are 8.5 times more likely to be in juvenile prisons than
children of single father households. Children of single father households
are 35% less likely than the children of two parent households to be in
juvenile prisons.

This is the FIRST time I have ever seen any hard data on female-headed
single-parent-households compared to male-headed ones.

We need more data like this to throw in judges' faces (outside the
courtroom of course) when they pontificate about how their constant
custody awards to mothers are "in the best interests of the children".

Thanks!

- Ron ^*^

Old September 4th 05, 02:50 AM
Dusty

"Werebat" wrote in message

SpiderHam77 wrote:

How am I being ignorant.. I have used the Laws that exsist in to work
in my Favour... Some people would call that Smart.. but if you call it
Ignorant.. you obivously no idea what the word means.

Your use of the "..." in most of your posts is an earmark of a female
poster.

I think Spiderham is a woman.

- Ron ^*^

Have you been peeking in the ladies shower room again, Ron?

Old September 4th 05, 02:57 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Werebat" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
ups.com...

Fist off I'm 100% man. I have Sole Custody of my Child. I took the
steps needed to ensure that if things ever broke down in my Marriage
with my Wife I would in fact be in the position to offer better.. more
stable care for my Child.

Perhaps it is just the feminism in your posts that threw me.

I, too, suspect that Spidey is a woman. It's the choice of language and
patterns in her posts. The "..." at the end of so many sentences, for
example, is a dead giveaway.

Spidey is definitely a woman. The written word gives her away. She: 1.
Communicates by asking questions rather than making direct statements. 2.
Makes shame/blame statements about male behavior. 3. Talks in touchy-feely
nurturing terms about care for children. 4. Has no conceptual understanding
of numbers and is totally ignorant about taxes. 5. Believes concepts about
the law outweigh real-life examples of how men are routinely treated by the
legal system.

The content in her posts clearly gives her away.

Old September 4th 05, 05:25 AM
Gini

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

====
I don't know, Bob. That erratic use of upper-case is definately a masculine
thing.
Women just don't do that. Then again, maybe it's just that I have no
conceptual understanding
of numbers and am totally ignorant about taxes that makes me feel that way.
====
====

Old September 4th 05, 05:42 AM
teachrmama

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

chuckle It's a good thing that I have a conceptual understanding of
numbers and am not totally ignorant about taxes, because I do all that stuff
in our household! My husband, however, types much more quickly than I
do--120wpm.

Old September 4th 05, 06:16 AM
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

[...]

Uh huh, I thought so--And I'll bet he has erratic use of upper case, too.
====
====

Old September 4th 05, 06:17 AM
Bob Whiteside

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

Okay - I've been double teamed. But you two know exactly what I meant about
Spidey's thinly disguised persona pretending to be a man!

Old September 4th 05, 06:23 AM
Gini

. net...

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

=====
Now when has anyone tried such a stunt around here? Actually, I haven't
followed his/her posts.
The erratic use of upper case was too annoying.
=====
====

Old September 4th 05, 06:41 AM
Bob Whiteside

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

du u like this beter... im tryin to make it ezier four u to reed my
posting.. duz this msg come threw wtih the same mening...if the men hear
woould spent more time paying suppport we wouldnot be hving this
conversasion...shame on the men who dont tka e care of there babys by paying
more to hlep out!!!!

Old September 4th 05, 06:44 AM
teachrmama

Phil #3 wrote:

[...]

Actually, he kind of reminds me of that William guy that was here several
months ago--the same pride in having custody and the same intention to
torture his ex wife by insisting that she pay her pittance in spite of him
making beaucoup bucks.