Ugly Sounds of an Actual Spanking

Old April 12th 05, 06:26 AM
Doan

So, I will get an answer from LaVonne soon? ;-)

Doan

On 11 Apr 2005 wrote:

Darn, greegor, I wouldn't want to spoil your fun as you thoroughly
savaged both LaVonne and myself with one post. I forgot to post my poor
weak reply to the other interested newsgroups so folks could see how
superior and clever you are.

And in case LaVonne missed your powerful, scathing exposure of her,
I'll see she get's a copy. I think, also given how thoroughly you put
me in my long-overdue-place, I should send one to myself, as a reminder
just to keep me suitably humble.

Pretty soon, what with your brilliance, all of us, Dan, myself, why
just anyone that would speak out here and try to 'shout you down' will
be taken care of, right?

Here, let me help.....0:-

wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Golly, I WONDER why Doan's question was less pressing?

Less pressing than what?

The one where he pointed out that LaVonne was spanked
and asked her what she learned?

Are you a violent, out of control person, LaVonne?

Do you think so? Does she appear to be?

What in her posts would suggest that?

Did you need years of expensive THERAPY
to understand why you were spanked?

That's not what therapy is for. Is it?

Or were you so unable to process the reasons
why you were spanked that this is why you
turned OPPOSITIONAL and defiant in your view
of the spankings you received?

Innuendo is all you've got?

Based on your misunderstanding of therapy?

What in her posts would you presume is oppositional and defiant?

And in defiance, and in opposition to what?

I seem to recall that there is small percentage of kids
who never quite "get" why they actually deserved
a spanking for their actions.

Your memory is obviously faulty, or you are harrassing LaVonne
purposefully.
There is not such study or information available, but if you think

so,
feel free to find it an post it.

I suspect many of us are unaware of many things from our youth as to
cause and effect. Prior to five or six years of age that is the
condition of the child. They are unable to process with adult
sophistication abstract reasoning...and cause and effect is abstract.

These few kids are
of particular interest because of the suspicion that
they are the few who have some sort of cognitive
problems and may well become SOCIOPATHS.

Whose suspicion? What experts are you referring to, or are you using
your memory, where you seem to recall something?

Actually the ones that become sociopaths have both a faulty, though
natural, unawareness of what happened to them in a logical sense, and
are in reactivity. However, I see nothing in LaVonne's posts that
suggest reactivity.

She appears quite reasoned in her comments.

Could you point out for me those things she says or claims that seem
unrelated to reality (that being one of the prime components of true
sociopaths 0:- and soley calculated to profit her in some way)?

I recall a case I'm familiar with, where a man moved in with a single
mother..oh, I won't bore you...let's get on with the monkey show.

In other words, the small percentage of kids who
fail to recognize the rationale for their spankings
have some serious, possibly even dangerous
pathologies which may worsen.

Oh? They do?

If not understanding the rationale for things that happened in
childhood is a criteria for dangerous pathologies which may worsen, I
guess the entire population of the planet is at serious risk from

each
other.

On the other hand you could be right, and LaVonne is a looney.

Usually
there are signs though. Care to point them out?

Does she think, for instance, that she and her issues are the

paramount
reason for posting to a newsgroup?

Does she exhibit signs of lack of conscience? (Sociopathology for
sure).

Does she make grandeous proclamations that the state is out to get

her,
with ramblings that go on post after post year after year on the
subject, being shot down continually as illogical and untruthful?

Certainly, if a kid develops such contempt for
their parent when it comes to punishment,

Which kid? LaVonne has said she has contempt for her parents?

Could you be, out of touch with reality 0:- and lying, again,

greegor?

it
does not bode well for their adult lives and
the punishments from police and courts.

Are you familiar with the concept of "projection," greegor?

The only person in your conversation with LaVonne that has had

problems
with punishments from courts and inteventions by police would
be.....yep, you guessed it....you. Have you forgotten your domestic
abuse convictions in the state of Iowa?

Have you forgotten the real reasons the state removed the daughter of
your girlfriend...the child that you showered naked, put your hands

on
in the shower to push her head under the showerhead, the one you

tried
to train like a dog with cold water, naked, punishments for wetting
herself?

Have you forgotten your continual runins with Iowa child protection

and
their contractors that you seem bound to fight, even if it cost your
girl friend her daughter?

I find it odd that Kane claims much expertise in
psychology yet hasn't mentioned this.

Well, your claims are not 'psychology.' They are, for someone that
posts in her own name here, if you are accusing her of being a
sociopath, very interesting. Indeedy.

Are you?

Should her employers or students read your post and take you

seriously
and it harm her career in anyway, even momentary embarrassment, do

you
have any idea where that leaves you?

Perhaps because it is inconvenient to his "cause"?

I can't think of any cause I have that would connect to my not

drawing
the conclusions you have drawn..and posted publically and now

archived.
I would presume LaVonne would have a copy as well. Did you take your
stupid pills twice this morning? You know you aren't supposed to do
that without marking the calendar.

As for my "cause," no, it's because I make considered appraisals, not
diagnosis, that are based on factual information I recover from

Usenet,
that you have posted, and back up what I say, as I did above. Which

of
those things I said are not true?

Which of those things you claim about LaVonne are true? And more
importantly, greegor the brilliant, which are untrue?

As for my posting today, and what I pointed out about you, I do not,
however, think you are a full blown sociopath.

0:-

Old April 15th 05, 01:54 AM

aw come on now.....anyone could have made this tape. There must be
other tapes made of other parents spanking their children to compare it
to.

htmlbody bgcolor="black"

text="white"/html

Old April 15th 05, 04:32 AM

aw come on now.....anyone could have made this tape.

Of course. "Anyone" did just that. Are you suggesting anything in
particular about "this" tape?

There must be
other tapes made of other parents spanking their children to compare

it
to.

I find it a bit of a reach to presume that there are such tapes
floating around. But if you feel there are, and there "must be," then a
great thing for you to do would be to find them and find a way to post
them. Now would it?

What do you think of the actual tape presented? Do you find it
believable, for instance? Do you think, if it's a real tape, the child
is faking her fear, or is it real fear? If you were spanked as a child
how does it compare to your own experiences? Do you trust your memory
to be accurate, given the likelihood of pain and fear on your part?

Thanks for your contribution and I'd love to discuss this and other CP
issues with you.

0:-

Old April 16th 05, 09:19 PM
Chris

http://www.geocities.com/cddugan/ReportCard.htm

Those who have traumatic issues about corporal punishment in childhood
should use discretion. This sound file can be extremely upsetting.

Chris
Old April 16th 05, 10:05 PM

Links available at:

http://www.nospank.net/news5.htm

# FLORIDA - Paddling Isn't Funny, Letter to the Sun-Sentinel from
Jordan Riak, April 13, 2005

# ARKANSAS - Man in spanking case gets suspended sentence , Arkansas
Democrat-Gazette, April 5, 2005

# ARKANSAS - Corporal Punishment Ineffective, Administrators Say --
Most Districts Allow Paddling But Don't Use It, By Matt McGowan, The
Morning News, April 2, 2005

# TEXAS - Dallas School District: Paddling out, uniforms in, By Toya
Lynn Stewart, Dallas Morning News, March 31, 2005

# GENEVA - Ramadan calls for a moratorium on corporal punishment, The
Muslim News, March 30, 2005

# Members of the pro-corporal punishment scientific community -- all
four of them -- are jubilant today, Source: Ananova.com, March 29, 2005

# MISSISSIPPI - One Toxic Middle School in Mississippi, Letter from a
Substitute Teacher to Project NoSpank, March 22, 2005

# L MISSOURI - Boonville looks to sell old academy, By Steve Rock, The
Kansas City Star, March 21, 2005

# PENNSYLVANIA - State school board suggests ban on corporal
punishment, By Gabrielle Banks, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, March 18, 2005

# US - To paddle or not to paddle? It's still not clear in US schools.,
By Stacy A. Teicher, The Christian Science Monitor, March 17, 2005

# CANADA - A Korean father's lesson on raising cane, By Petti Fong,
Globe and Mail, March 12, 2005

# MISSOURI - Around the Ozarks: Nixa, Missouri Board votes to to end
corporal punishment, News Leader, March 12, 2005

# NORTH CAROLINA - Union school board flunks, EDITORIAL Charlotte
Observer, March 12, 2005

# TEXAS - Texas Rep. Alma Allen's HB 2413, a bill to ban corporal
punishment in Texas schools, March 11, 2005

# CANADA - Letter to Project NoSpank from Corine Robertshaw of Repeal
43 Committee, March 11, 2005

# ILLINOIS - School orders mom to spank son, or else, By Diane Rado,
Chicago Tribune, March 6, 2005

# Jordan Riak's letter to the Detroit News, about Nolan Finley's
article, March 6, 2005

# Paddles might work better in classrooms than Commandments, By Nolan
Finley, Detroit News, March 6, 2005

# L UTAH - Group Seeks Probe Into Boading School, By The Associated
Press, KSL TV, March 6, 2005

# NORTH CAROLINA - Board to mull corporal punishment, By John Tompkins
- Monroe, Enquirer-Journal, March 6, 2005

# MISSOURI - Man [beats and bruises child with belt at school] Is
Accused Of Shoving Counselor At His Son's School, By Susan Weich,
Post-Dispatch, March 5, 2005

Old April 17th 05, 05:18 PM
Doan

Sounds like somebody got a spanking fetish. ;-)

Doan

Old April 18th 05, 12:12 AM

....this is such an old tape, it should go into the archives......sounds
like a mother just doing her "duty" as a mother, caring for her
child.....

htmlbody bgcolor="black"

text="white"/html

Old April 23rd 05, 10:01 PM
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Golly, I WONDER why Doan's question was less pressing?

The one where he pointed out that LaVonne was spanked
and asked her what she learned?

Are you a violent, out of control person, LaVonne?

Did you need years of expensive THERAPY
to understand why you were spanked?

Or were you so unable to process the reasons
why you were spanked that this is why you
turned OPPOSITIONAL and defiant in your view
of the spankings you received?

I seem to recall that there is small percentage of kids
who never quite "get" why they actually deserved
a spanking for their actions. These few kids are
of particular interest because of the suspicion that
they are the few who have some sort of cognitive
problems and may well become SOCIOPATHS.

In other words, the small percentage of kids who
fail to recognize the rationale for their spankings
have some serious, possibly even dangerous
pathologies which may worsen.

Certainly, if a kid develops such contempt for
their parent when it comes to punishment, it

Old April 23rd 05, 11:39 PM

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Golly, I WONDER why Doan's question was less pressing?

Than what?

The one where he pointed out that LaVonne was spanked
and asked her what she learned?

LaVonne is required to answer the dancing monkey?

Are you a violent, out of control person, LaVonne?

Does she appear to be? Or is that insinuation?

Did you need years of expensive THERAPY
to understand why you were spanked?

Did you?

If so, trust me, it failed. Ask for your money back.

Or were you so unable to process the reasons
why you were spanked that this is why you
turned OPPOSITIONAL and defiant in your view
of the spankings you received?

Why would she be unable to process them? I don't see her expressing a
need to hit children...that's a sure sign of inability to process
childhood trauma visited by parents. Some people it locks up so they
become abusive and try to pass it off under codes, euphonisms such as
"spanking" and "discipline."

I seem to recall that there is small percentage of kids
who never quite "get" why they actually deserved
a spanking for their actions.

Actually it's not a "small percentage." The dysfunctions we see in
whole societies are often very much tied to the treatment the citizens
had as children. We see rather a lot of compensatory reactions in adult
behaviors.

Like punishing children for natural bodily functions that are not fully
in the control of the child yet. Facts don't seem to impact the
compensatory needs of these folks that hit children.

These few kids are
of particular interest because of the suspicion that
they are the few who have some sort of cognitive
problems and may well become SOCIOPATHS.

Do you really want to do there?

In other words, the small percentage of kids who
fail to recognize the rationale for their spankings
have some serious, possibly even dangerous
pathologies which may worsen.

Yes, you do. Okay. How is it you punished a little girl for wetting
herself...at six or seven, when such functions are often easily upset
by stressful life events? Hell, little kids sometimes lose bladder
control because of the FUN they are having. Yet you felt a need to
punish. Hmmm...

Now, a few years later, you continue to behave in ways that are certain
to keep the state from returning the child to her mother. I'm not sure
if that reaches, clinically, the level of dangerous pathology, but then
there is the outing of people into newsgroups where death threats have
been made against similar people. Now that just might rise to the level
of pathology, and dangerous.

Certainly, if a kid develops such contempt for
their parent when it comes to punishment, it
does not bode well for their adult lives and
the punishments from police and courts.

Nearly all kids that are physically punished develop such contempt.
They simpley, because of the risk involved, hide it. In time, because
slipping and displaying it has resulted in more pain, they even hide it
from themselves, stuffing it down so it can't up and endanger
them....and then comes the compensatory behaviors.

I find it odd that Kane claims much expertise in
psychology yet hasn't mentioned this.

Well, I couldn't because you have it wrong. Why would I mentioned such
serious compesatory errors. A logic turned totally on its head as you
present.

Perhaps because it is inconvenient to his "cause"?

No, because it's the ignorant self deluding rationalization of a very
sick little boy that hasn't gotten over HIS being spanked, or other
betrayals by his parents or caregivers, and shows it in his defiant
lies about authority, and in babbling about the need to reduce that
authority to impotence I've only heard before in the mentally ill, and
or prisoners in jail, or those out of those places temporarily.

I forget. Did you do time on that Domestic Abuse conviction...or wasn't
it more than one? I forget. Help me out here.

The next thing you know, you'll be threatening to sue the state for
giving you a three year plus vacation at the expense of a little girl's
lossing the association of her mother, and by the mother's support of
you. And Lisa thinks the two of you are hero's of the revolution.
Interesting. I wonder if she was spanked. It can also create an
emotional neediness that attracts leeches, emotional and otherwise.

0:- Smile, you're on candid camera.

Debate on spanking Doan General 0 June 12th 04 08:30 PM
| | Kids should work... Kane General 13 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
| | Kids should work... Kane Spanking 12 December 10th 03 03:30 AM
Kids should work. LaVonne Carlson General 22 December 7th 03 05:27 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 05:27 AM