Is a Pool More Important than a Dad?

Old May 7th 04, 09:46 PM
Moon Shyne

Default Is a Pool More Important than a Dad?

"OJ" wrote in message
Definition of father............. A man who raises or nurtures a child.
Definition of sperm doner............ One who contributes sperm.

Moon Shyne said, "We *NEVER* refer to him as a sperm donor - for better or
worse, he's still their
father." "Actually some would - and they still ignore it - my children
haven't had
an
overnight with their father in 2 years and 2 months, haven't had so

much
as a
couple of hours with him in 1 year 4 months and 1 week, and haven't

had so
much
as a phone call from him in just over 11 months - all by his own

choice.
He
lives 20 minutes away."

Pardon me, but your like talking to a brick. Read your last ten posts
about how their FATHER doesn't participate in their lives, that he has
nothing to do with them, no overnites in 2 years, doesn't call, doesn't
care. You had a sperm donor, sorry, face it.

He was my husband, and now my ex-husband - and I will never refer to him as a
sperm donor - he is, and will always be, their father, regardless of his current
involvement, or lack there of, in the children's lives.

They have a father, not a sperm donor.

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"OJ" wrote in message
Read the post again. I was specifically differentiating between a NON
CUSTODIAL PARENT and a NON CUSTODIAL PAYER. The non custodial parent is
involved in their childs life. A non custodial payer, as your ex is,

should
not be considered a parent. Those are the kind of "Dads" whose daughters

let
strangers walk them down the aisle and sometimes don't even invite the

sperm
doner to the wedding.

We *NEVER* refer to him as a sperm donor - for better or worse, he's still

their
father.

They give MEN like me a bad name.
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"OJ" wrote in message
I think this has to be said. I see the term NCP used frequently on

this
news group.
That would be non-custodial parent and I emphasise parent.

Your question, "You're referring to legally requiring the NCP to
actually
spend the
parenting time with the child instead of declining to use it?", is
ridiculous. A NCParent would not need the courts to tell HIM to

spend
time
with his children.

Old May 7th 04, 09:50 PM
Moon Shyne

"OJ" wrote in message
The more I read your posts the more I realize that you in fact didn't have a
sperm donor. You created one. I can understand completely why he stays away.
For the record. When I post on this newsgroup, my children are with the
"mother of the year". If you have sole custody

Sole legal custody.

and the SPERM DONOR never
helps.

He has chosen to have no current involvement with the children.

Who is with your children while you are wasting your evenings away
typing to this newsgroup?

They're working on homework, and I help them when they need it. They're on the
phone with their friends, they're outside playing with their friends, they're
watching TV or a movie, or reading a book.......

The funniest part of all is that your Sperm
Donor pays you for this activity and you think that you are the better
parent because......what, you type well?

Because I'm the one helping them with their homework, school projects, science
fair projects, making meals with them, enjoying those meals with them.........
raising them.

I think it was you who once said,
"Excuse me, I have a life". What life are you talking about the life where
you spend evenings ignoring your children?

I don't ignore my children.

Count your posts and make note
of the time of day. What values are you instilling in your children as the
custodial parent while you are in front of the computer.

They're honest, compassionate, caring young people - you could probably learn a
lot from them.

Who is getting
them off to school while you post,

I take them both to school.

who is cooking them dinner while you
post?

We tend to all take part in cooking dinners.

Who is teaching them about life's ups and downs ....ok maybe its
better that you try to teach us......

I teach them all of those things........ can you understand that they're at
least old enough that they don't have to be sitting on my lap each and every
minute?

You have a nice day.

I did........ and didn't have to put anyone else down in order to do so.

Old May 8th 04, 06:17 AM
Mel Gamble

But you gotta wonder why she used "we" instead of "I"...she could deny
"we" while still being guilty of "I"...

Mel Gamble