MA: Demonstration Today Outside SJC court offices

Old February 21st 04, 12:32 AM
Werebat

Default Demonstration Today Outside SJC court offices

Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:
Ian wrote:

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message ...

Why are people so frightened by "gay marriage"?

~AZ~

People aren't frightened of gay anything. When men attack gays it's
because they find them offensive, not because they are scared.

Homophobia is the most misnamed condition. It should be called
homoodia.

Right. Except for lesbos. I mean who doesn't like watching a couple of
lesbiteens gettin' it on?

Who does?

Real women who **** men are much more exciting. They dykes can pound sand.

Bob

"They dykes" are often not dykes at all.

You've never had the pleasure of a bisexual woman, I take it.

Pity.

- Ron ^*^
Old February 21st 04, 12:35 AM
Werebat

AZ Astrea wrote:

"Werebat" wrote in message ..
Ian wrote:

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message

Why are people so frightened by "gay marriage"?

~AZ~

People aren't frightened of gay anything. When men attack gays it's
because they find them offensive, not because they are scared.

Homophobia is the most misnamed condition. It should be called
homoodia.

Right. Except for lesbos. I mean who doesn't like watching a couple of
lesbiteens gettin' it on?

Of course the stereotypical gaybeater is the one who goes home and does a
different kind of beating, to man-on-man porn... :^)

---------
Oooooohh, clever.

Nah. Just stereotypical.

Seriously, I agree with the OP. Man/Man marriages aren't something I'm
*scared* of... They just make me *SICK*!

In fact the only thing that makes me *SICKER* is INTERRACIAL marriages!
Around here I see plenty of perfectly good White women with Black men,
and plenty of perfectly upstanding-looking White men with Black women on
their arms. The bile boils right up to my throat!

I think we should ABOLISH interracial marriage.

Let's join forces!

- Ron ^*^

Old February 21st 04, 12:57 AM
Gini

"Bill in Co" wrote in message
news
Gini wrote:
"Werebat" wrote

Seriously, I agree with the OP. Man/Man marriages aren't something I'm
*scared* of... They just make me *SICK*!

In fact the only thing that makes me *SICKER* is INTERRACIAL marriages!
Around here I see plenty of perfectly good White women with Black men,
and plenty of perfectly upstanding-looking White men with Black women

on
their arms. The bile boils right up to my throat!

I think we should ABOLISH interracial marriage.

Let's join forces!

==
Trolling again, Ron, or are you really that ignorant?
(No response required--It's rhetorical)

One doesn't exclude the other, does it?

==
Naw--It is redundant. But, he admits baiting people for entertainment
then gets huffy when he's called a troll. It seems in *his* mind, there's
a difference.
==
==

Old February 21st 04, 01:16 AM
Werebat

Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:
Bob wrote:

Werebat wrote:

Ian wrote:

"AZ Astrea" wrote in message ...

Why are people so frightened by "gay marriage"?

~AZ~

People aren't frightened of gay anything. When men attack gays it's
because they find them offensive, not because they are scared.

Homophobia is the most misnamed condition. It should be called
homoodia.

Right. Except for lesbos. I mean who doesn't like watching a couple of
lesbiteens gettin' it on?

Who does?

Real women who **** men are much more exciting. They dykes can pound sand.

Bob

"They dykes" are often not dykes at all.

You've never had the pleasure of a bisexual woman, I take it.

Pity.

- Ron ^*^

Put "lesbian bed death" into google sometime.

There really is no such thing as lesbian sex.

Bob

Just checked it out. If "lesbian bed death" means that there is no such
thing as lesbian sex, then I guess there is no such thing as heterosexual
sex either. Same phenomenon there, you know.

- Ron ^*^

Old February 21st 04, 02:05 AM
Bill in Co

Gini wrote:
"Bill in Co" wrote in message
news
Gini wrote:
"Werebat" wrote

Seriously, I agree with the OP. Man/Man marriages aren't something I'm
*scared* of... They just make me *SICK*!

In fact the only thing that makes me *SICKER* is INTERRACIAL marriages!
Around here I see plenty of perfectly good White women with Black men,
and plenty of perfectly upstanding-looking White men with Black women on
their arms. The bile boils right up to my throat!

I think we should ABOLISH interracial marriage.

Let's join forces!
==
Trolling again, Ron, or are you really that ignorant?
(No response required--It's rhetorical)

One doesn't exclude the other, does it?

==
Naw--It is redundant. But, he admits baiting people for entertainment
then gets huffy when he's called a troll. It seems in *his* mind, there's
a difference.

!!! ROFLMAO !!!

Old February 21st 04, 03:13 AM
Gini

"Werebat" wrote in message ...
Gini wrote:

"Bill in Co" wrote in message
news
Gini wrote:
"Werebat" wrote

[...]

I get huffy? For being called a troll?

Now when did THAT happen?

==
When you pretended to be your ex just to see what responses you'd get on ACS
and I told you that
was trolling.
(More Below)
==

Anyway, I wasn't exactly trolling there...

==
Then what "exactly" were you doing--disclosing your bigotry? (See Bill? He
*does* think there's a difference.)
==
Just making a point.

==
The only point you made (again) is that you bait NGs for reactions (that's
called trolling), and/or you are a bigot.
==
I can
see how Bill wouldn't get it. You, I don't know that well -- or at least
I don't remember you.

==
I remember you quite well. You said "catch me if you can."
Well, I can and I did.
==

Billy's over here at alt.child.support, though? That's a new one on me.

==
Ummm...you crossposted. I think that's how it works. Seems there are quite a
few "new ones" on you.
Let's recap:
1. Baiting newsgroups is trolling.
2. Trolls and bigots are both ignorant.
3. Crossposting results in crossed posts.
4. I can catch you.
==
==

- Ron ^*^