Meeting with lawyer

Old March 16th 05, 12:31 PM
Gini

In article , teachrmama says...

"Gini" wrote in message
In article , William
Barger
says...

If you consider $70k as being wealthy you need to come out of the cave
and into the new century. If my son's entry level job doesn't start at
twice that much he will be disappointed.
Bill

====
You don't happen to have a sister in Yuma, do you?
====

Interesting question, Gini. chuckle

====
The resemblance is uncanny. Perhaps they were separated at birth ;-).
====

Old March 16th 05, 07:08 PM
Tracy

"SCREWEDBYJUDGEGEOTOOKIEJAMES" wrote
in message ...
You have boasted about your income.
http://www.census.gov/hhes/income/4person.html

The only problem with that report is that is does not reflect cost of living
indexes for areas. When I finished my degree many moons ago it was not
unheared of a student receiving a six figure income for an entry level
position for certain areas in California. However, if employeed in a
different state, and/or area, that income may have been under six figures.
I know my employer, who has employees all over the world, adjusts income
based on regions. An example of this is an employee working from an office
in the Bay Area in California costs the corporation more than an employee in
Oregon, which is where I'm based. An employee from Inida costs the
corporation approximately half of what it does to employee me. It is the
primary reason why we've seen a shift in jobs going overseas over the last
4-5 years, and the reduction of certain available jobs to US folks.

I couldn't locate any COL index information on Yahoo, but I remember finding
it there quite some time ago. If I remember correctly the Bay Area in
California was nearly twice the average COLi for the US. The COL index for
my area was slightly higher than the average. The closer you are to a COL
index of 100, the closer your area is to the average. If your area is below
100, then it is cheaper to live there than the average city.

When someone decides to relocate to take new employment one of the things
they need to consider is COL differences between their current area versus
the new area. I'm sure most people in this group understands the above.

Tracy
~~~~
http://www.hornschuch.net/tracy/

Old March 17th 05, 08:23 AM

"William Barger" wrote in

She put as much time and effort into the marriage and chilld
rearing as I did. She even gave up her career. She didn't get 50% of my
wages in CS. That would equal to about $162,500 annually, but she got a
good chunk.

Get real there Billy. Fact, All dead beat fathers either don't have a job or
earn less then $15,000, yet they're expected to dole out a good chunk of
change to support a deadbeat mother who will not go out and work herself.

Get with the program, maybe you're too high up the ladder to understand what
life is like on $200 a week???

Old March 19th 05, 05:03 PM

"William Barger" wrote in
Not positive of the definition of a troll. but have an idea.

Let me help you William to recognize your own problem!
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Real people making 400k a year don't bother or have the time to frequent
USENET forums!

Old March 19th 05, 05:16 PM

"William Barger" wrote in

You say I need to "live the life" Could you be more specific. And how
can you be certain I haven't lived it. I inherited $24,000. when my
father passed away in 1981. $24,000 more than I had in the bank.
Bill

In 81, $24, 000 was a loy of money that could easily be invested in
realestate.
I've never had more than $600 in the band ever!

Old March 19th 05, 05:28 PM
Moon Shyne

"S" wrote in message
link.net...

"William Barger" wrote in
Not positive of the definition of a troll. but have an idea.

Let me help you William to recognize your own problem!
http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm

Real people making 400k a year don't bother or have the time to frequent
USENET forums!

According to what credible source?