So then...

Old January 26th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default So then...

.....Doan, let's get down to it.

And give up on the Tu quoque.

Not a poster here, even the thugs like you, have failed to see that that
is about the sum total of your responses when cornered.

Prove you have it and I'll answer your challenge to debate.

Don't and we'll just happily go on with other things. As always.

You start building your next even more clever sock.

But you do have to get over being lazy. It's going to take hundreds of
real, non duplicated posts to build a plausible appearing history.

And you'll need tons of coaching not to do some of the things YOU do
that give up the game.

I could recommend a book?

R R R R R

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very
Old January 30th 06, 07:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

....Doan, let's get down to it.

And give up on the Tu quoque.

Not a poster here, even the thugs like you, have failed to see that that
is about the sum total of your responses when cornered.

Resorting to adhoms agian, Kane? LOL!

Prove you have it and I'll answer your challenge to debate.

Already have. I have just shown everyone here how to get one. Unlike
you, who hid it like a little kitten hid his little stinky ****! ;-)

Don't and we'll just happily go on with other things. As always.

You start building your next even more clever sock.

Sure! What name should I use next? AnneFisherfromdreamland? ;-)

Doan

Old January 30th 06, 09:00 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

....Doan, let's get down to it.

And give up on the Tu quoque.

Not a poster here, even the thugs like you, have failed to see that that
is about the sum total of your responses when cornered.

Resorting to adhoms agian, Kane? LOL!

Prove you have it and I'll answer your challenge to debate.

Already have. I have just shown everyone here how to get one. Unlike
you, who hid it like a little kitten hid his little stinky ****! ;-)

No you haven't. You posted the abstract. You gave no information on how
to get a copy of the full report. Yer lying again, and now moving into
more desparate tactics to cover you lies.

Don't and we'll just happily go on with other things. As always.

You start building your next even more clever sock.

Sure! What name should I use next? AnneFisherfromdreamland? ;-)

Pretty desperate, aren't you little child. Who you going to threaten
next?

You have no honor. And you create situations you may find yourself
having to explain to those you don't want involved. Keep going in that
direction and watch what happens.

Who is AnneFisher?

Doan

Like I said. You are a child, all wraped up in ego protection, building
a facade of 'great debater' when you all you do lie and create new
things out of others posts that they did not say if context is
included, and prior answers to your balony are not removed.

Your parents hurt you, and you have been compensating ever since. And
you likely will continue it until someone calls your bluff. That's why
I do. It's all to help you get over your parent's brutality and
betrayal.

And you are welcome. I'd do it for anyone.

0:-

Old January 30th 06, 11:15 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

On 30 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, 0:- wrote:

....Doan, let's get down to it.

And give up on the Tu quoque.

Not a poster here, even the thugs like you, have failed to see that that
is about the sum total of your responses when cornered.

Resorting to adhoms agian, Kane? LOL!

Prove you have it and I'll answer your challenge to debate.

Already have. I have just shown everyone here how to get one. Unlike
you, who hid it like a little kitten hid his little stinky ****! ;-)

No you haven't. You posted the abstract. You gave no information on how
to get a copy of the full report. Yer lying again, and now moving into
more desparate tactics to cover you lies.

You might want to ask beccafromlalaland how she got the information to
obtain a full report, including the FINAL report. Unlike you, I don't
have to resort to lying to support my cause. ;-)

Don't and we'll just happily go on with other things. As always.

You start building your next even more clever sock.

Sure! What name should I use next? AnneFisherfromdreamland? ;-)

Pretty desperate, aren't you little child. Who you going to threaten
next?

Whom am I threaten???

You have no honor. And you create situations you may find yourself
having to explain to those you don't want involved. Keep going in that
direction and watch what happens.

Huh?

Who is AnneFisher?

Someone from "dreamland"! ;-)

Doan

Like I said. You are a child, all wraped up in ego protection, building
a facade of 'great debater' when you all you do lie and create new
things out of others posts that they did not say if context is
included, and prior answers to your balony are not removed.

LOL! It sounds more like you are describing yourself!

Your parents hurt you, and you have been compensating ever since. And
you likely will continue it until someone calls your bluff. That's why
I do. It's all to help you get over your parent's brutality and
betrayal.

My parents have never told me that it is OK to call others a
"smelly-****"! How about yours? ;-)

And you are welcome. I'd do it for anyone.

You are generous but STUPID! ;-)

Doan