We're done!

Old October 19th 06, 09:08 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Default We're done!

After 15 months and 11 days our nursing days are over. We were down to
one morning feed. William had been showing no interest in the last
couple weeks, refusing a few times and most of the rest fussing because
he'd rather play with his toys. When he did feed it was very short, at
the most a minute. I decided this morning to offer him water as he
loves to drink out of his cup, which he had a bit of a slurp, put it
down very carefully, and then carried on playing with his fishies.

I've waffled on plenty before about the difficulties I've had so I'll
not say any more other than that I'm very proud to have been able to
nurse my little boy to this age and I am very grateful for all the help
I've been given along the way. I do feel a little sad but I know that
the time is right and that he is a happy little boy and we keep each
other happy in hundreds of different ways every day.

Cheers for everything

Jeni and 'Wibbles' William

Old October 20th 06, 04:24 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Leslie

Congratulations on doing such a great job!

Leslie

Old October 20th 06, 02:18 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
PattyMomVA

wrote and I snipped:
After 15 months and 11 days our nursing days are over.
I decided this morning to offer him water as he
loves to drink out of his cup, which he had a bit of a slurp, put it
down very carefully, and then carried on playing with his fishies.

I do feel a little sad but I know that
the time is right and that he is a happy little boy and we keep each
other happy in hundreds of different ways every day.

Sounds wonderful! Congrats. Yes, you should be proud!

-Patty, mom of 1+2

Old October 22nd 06, 11:36 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Chookie

In article .com,
" wrote:

After 15 months and 11 days our nursing days are over.

Congratulations on a good job!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue