| Dicken's Model ......... ADD

Old December 9th 03, 11:38 PM
Kane

Default | Dicken's Model ......... ADD

On 9 Dec 2003 11:38:42 -0800, (Greg Hanson) wrote:

Kane, you used your own unspanked childhood
to support some of your propaganda long ago.
Now you think you're going to deny it?

You seem to have the same disease that ADD has, and incapacity to tell
the truth about what has been posted, by HIM.

I didn't deny it. He simply said I denied it. That I was or wasn't was
part of one message of his, AFTER HE MADE THE CLAIM I DENIED EVER
POSTING THAT I WAS UNSPANKED.

The question isn't if I denied I posted it...that was HIS claim, and
he hasn't done a thing to support it.

I said I have forgotten if I ever posted such a thing.

Invited him to produce the evidence.

He came back...oh, maybe five days later, smoke pooring out of his
mouse and keyboard trying to google up some proof, and when he
couldn't find, we would presume, he changed the wording of his
challenge trying to get me to deny someing a bit different.

Ever notice that about Doan and his "debates?" I have, for years.

You've been the butt end of large

I have seen some large butts post what they thought was humor. I
mistook them for talking heads. I'm embarrassed.

and well
placed humor for ages,

Humor? Oh, R R R R R

with your rages

Rages? We don't need no steenkin' rages. R R R R

You, neurotic boy, caught up in your narcissistic paroxysms, mistake
disgust of those that point out what you are as someone else's rages.

Why do you do that? My guess?

Because even the sickest of people have a small core of honesty in
them and KNOW at that level how terribly sick they are..and they are
ashamed...but they bury it and twist and dodge when anyone points it
out...hence they feel "raged" at.

It's YOUR feeling, not my feeling when I point. .

and
lack of self control,

My control is near perfect. It's like gun control. Learning to aim and
hit the target. I have it. I do. And now you and ADD have learned it.

particularly since
you are "never spanked boy".

I am? Do you have proof that in my entire life I was never spanked?
Post it.

You are the poster child to justify spanking.

I do not weasel. I do not dodge. I do not do anything but point out
butt-ugly behavior, immoral twits, sick twisted little girl cold
showerers, gigolos.

And if you think I need a spanking let's meet and see how you do.
Bring help. Two or three Doan's.

Did you really think you were going to weasel
out of being the poster boy after all this time?

Do you submit that as a Motion to me?

I, being of sound mind, never considered it. You just created
"spanking poster boy" so you tell me how I could have thought I was
weaseling out of being one.

Are you going to ask me next if you could teach me some cat or dog
tricks?

Which of you is giving the other lessons in Motion writing?

Odd, you would deny your own assertion after
this amount of time?

Well, considering I've never aspired to or said I was a poster boy for
spanking, and I cannot remember if I posted something in the heat of a
debate and I've invited your brilliant butt buddy to get it off his
chest and he hasn't.....who would you say is in denial here?

Don't strain your brain. Take a keyboard break. Stretch. Go shower
your rubber girlie.

Kane
Old December 10th 03, 09:07 AM
Greg Hanson