when should you tell her you have kids w another woman?

Old October 1st 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
harcrelc

Default when should you tell her you have kids w another woman?

At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

I just kissed someone I have the biggest crush on- and I think she has on
me- but we just met. We spent a day talking to each other.. and it.. just
clicked. And == I realized last night she did'nt know.
So I pondered.. and then.. I thought of telling her there's something she
doesn't know about me-
Then I thought I would see her in person-
Then I thought I should just tell her immediately- so I wrote her some
mail.

Did I **** UP!?????

Old October 1st 07, 04:25 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

Right after name, occupation, and favorite color. Seriously, getting
involved with someone carrying the baggage (not meant in a defamatory
way there) of children, which means the whole mess of custody,
visation, cs problems and an ex who will never be out of the picture -
that is a whole different ballgame and not something to take lightly.
It takes a big hearted, un-selfish person who does not get jealous
easily to succeed in a relationship like that.The woman (or man) needs
to know that their potential paramour comes with this baggage before
investing any time or emotion in the relationship. Simply wouldn't be
fair to them to develop feelings for you, only to find out down the
road that they'll have to accept the whole unexpected mess if they
want to continue the relationship. Tell 'em upfront; if they're the
*one*, they won't run away screaming.

Old October 1st 07, 05:14 PM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Oct 1, 9:37?am, harcrelc wrote:
At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

I just kissed someone I have the biggest crush on- and I think she has on
me- but we just met. We spent a day talking to each other.. and it.. just
clicked. And == I realized last night she did'nt know.
So I pondered.. and then.. I thought of telling her there's something she
doesn't know about me-
Then I thought I would see her in person-
Then I thought I should just tell her immediately- so I wrote her some
mail.

Did I **** UP!?????

Are you like 12 or have you reached your teens yet?

Old October 1st 07, 06:02 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"harcrelc" wrote in

At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

What makes you think she doesn't have any kids?

You have already ****ed your life enough, don't get involved with another
woman!

Date, go to the movies, have fun, but you don't need to get into a
relationship!
You can't afford it anyway!

Old October 9th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

On Oct 1, 10:37 am, harcrelc wrote:
At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

I just kissed someone I have the biggest crush on- and I think she has on
me- but we just met. We spent a day talking to each other.. and it.. just
clicked. And == I realized last night she did'nt know.
So I pondered.. and then.. I thought of telling her there's something she
doesn't know about me-
Then I thought I would see her in person-
Then I thought I should just tell her immediately- so I wrote her some
mail.

Did I **** UP!?????

You need to be honest, and straight up. Is you ex going to create a
problem? If so, you need to let the new chick know what's up, and make
sure she can handle anything that may come her way. You can only keep
kids a secret for so long, and if you do end up in a relationship you
don't want her to think you were hiding your children from her.