Turning over the rock...

Old May 28th 06, 12:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Default Turning over the rock...

0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:

It bothers you that I don't buy your BS?

The only time you "bother" me is when there is any risk someone might
take your lies and bs seriously, Greegor. I wouldn't want children or
parents to be hurt by acting on your nonsense babbling.

There was a time when this also bothered me, but that was a long time
ago. I doubt any reader would seriously adopt Greegor's rationale and
advocated behavior, considering the nature of his posts. Rather, I
think he serves an extremely useful purpose as an example of the type of
person who advocates hitting children in the name of discipline, and who
advocates for no protection of children.

It would be difficult to care about children and support Greegor.

LaVonne

Is that the Megalomania

Actually, Greg, it's the Megalomania expressed in both your 'pleading'
to the court, and your ranting testimony to the HW&M committee hearing
that best expresses Megalomania ...

... that makes you so
impatient about how others don't respect you
for the god you think you are?

Your constant one sided ranting about all governmental forms of
authority is indicative of just who has the problem here, Greg.

If you were even at times balanced and fair in your claims it wouldn't
be so apparent what you suffer from.

0:-

Old May 28th 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Awe Come on LaVonne, you put on that
logical intellectual facade but I know that
underneath of it all you are just a dope.

I wouldn't want your support any
more than I'd want the support of Hitler.

Old May 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
Awe Come on LaVonne, you put on that
logical intellectual facade but I know that
underneath of it all you are just a dope.

I wouldn't want your support any
more than I'd want the support of Hitler.

Whoops! Automatic end of debate. Invoking Hitler as your metaphor does
that, you know. Ask around.

So, Greegor, tell us. What would indicate that LaVonne is "just a dope?"

And what please describe what she posted, and how it came to be, 'that
logical intellectual facade'.

What IS that, anyway?

The opposite of an illogical, stupid, self exposure?

I can tell you value that kind of posting as you spend so much of your
valuable time crafting them to a fine precision.

Thanks.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 13th 06, 05:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

system sicofant

Old June 13th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids

Greegor wrote:
system sicofant

Systems are unavoidable. It's simply a word to describe a set of actions
and supporting circumstances.

If you drive a car you are participating in a system, that links with
other systems and then bigger ones than that.

So yes, I DO support systems because we'd be dead with them.

Control of systems is what put humans at the top of the food chain, so
to speak.

Failure to be skilled in this results in being third rate and third
world citizens.

How you doin' boy?

For **** sakes, use your spell checker. It's "sycophant."

And I've corrected this word for you so many times. Do you not
understand the system for spelling, that was used to develop spell
checkers, another system interface, with word processing and final
output in readable form? All Systems?