Argument out of the past, and done then...was... Spanking andnon-cp alternatives compared

Old January 19th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Kane exposing his STUPIDITY again Argument out of the past, and

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Maybe he can tell Dr. Straus that using dummies in car crash studies
makes those studies correlational!

Nope. It makes it correlation as applied to humans, dimwit.

How is that Kane? What correlation, Kane?

Until you put humans in the seats of autos and do the same to them, the
outcome is a correlation.

Man, YOU ARE STUPID!

Doan

Old January 19th 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Default Argument out of the past, and done then...was... Spankingand non-cp alternatives compared

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007, krp wrote:

"0:-" wrote in message
news:99adnYsB84fxtC3YnZ2dnUVZ_oGlnZ2d@scnresearch. com...
Greegor wrote:
Doan wrote:
Comparing Child Outcomes of Physical Punishment and Alternative
Disciplinary Tactics: A Meta-Analysis
Robert E. Larzelere1,2 and Brett R. Kuhn1
Larzelere et all have long been identified as belonging to a right leaning
religious faction that is a propaganda arm for the spanking proponents.
Does the name Families First ring a bell for anyone?
HEY ****HEAD

Do you know what a META-ANALYSIS is? Huh dip****?

NO!!!!

Kane claimed he is a "published researcher".
Nope. You are lying. I've said I was a researcher. I am.

In another conversation I said I was published.

This is from our exchange yesterday, Kane:

Doan:
And you are a published researcher

Kane:
Yes.

Doan:
with shelves full of research studies
right, Kane? ;-)

Kane:
Yes.

When are you going to stop this STUPID LYING habit of yours, Kane? Like I
said, Kane I don't accuse other people of lying without proof! I have
proven you are a STUPID liar REPEATEDLY!

I am a published gardener.

I have not published ON gardening.

I am a published researcher.

I have not published on research, though I have researched TO publish.

It' s called 'fact finding.'

And that's common knowledge.

Hahaha. HOw STUPID can you be, KANE? Did you not claimed you are
a "published researcher"? If you did then I can not be lying when
I said you claimed so. You OWE me a public apology for FALSELY
accusing me so. Are you man enough to do so? ;-)

Sure. But first you must tell us that you did not mean to imply that I
had claimed to have published peer reviewed research.

Can you do that?

If so, I'm sorry to have accused you of lying in this one instance.

Doan

Now when can I expect your apology for all the many lies you have told?

How about the common contextual lies you spend so much time crafting?

Like the one I just posted, where you avoided, and Ron caught you at
(ask again, stupid monkeyboy, "who here believe Kane?") at leaving out
the true context of the author's statement on why there are more reports
of abuse against foster parents.

Any time, Doan, any time.

Kane

Old January 20th 07, 10:15 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Greegor

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.

Old January 20th 07, 03:14 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.

Hihihi! That's funny!

Doan

Old January 20th 07, 08:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.

Certainly they can.

Hihihi! That's funny!

I've never used a vanity press.

Then there are writers that publish with all the expenses carried by
themselves.

Then there are those that write to specialty publishers in various
professional fields.

Then there are those that contribute to the textbook industry.

Unless Greg can show that I used a vanity press, which be hard to do
because I did not publish under my own name, he's doing what you are
doing, Doan.

Showing your stupidity by displaying your ignorance.

Doan

hihihi, you are funny.

Old January 20th 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.

Certainly they can.

Hihihi! That's funny!

I've never used a vanity press.

Then there are writers that publish with all the expenses carried by
themselves.

Then there are those that write to specialty publishers in various
professional fields.

Then there are those that contribute to the textbook industry.

Unless Greg can show that I used a vanity press, which be hard to do
because I did not publish under my own name, he's doing what you are
doing, Doan.

Showing your stupidity by displaying your ignorance.

Nope! We are having fun at your expense, Kane!

Doan

hihihi, you are funny.

And you are STUPID, Kane! ;-)

Doan

Old January 20th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.

Certainly they can.

Hihihi! That's funny!

I've never used a vanity press.

Then there are writers that publish with all the expenses carried by
themselves.

Then there are those that write to specialty publishers in various
professional fields.

Then there are those that contribute to the textbook industry.

Unless Greg can show that I used a vanity press, which be hard to do
because I did not publish under my own name, he's doing what you are
doing, Doan.

Showing your stupidity by displaying your ignorance.

Nope! We are having fun at your expense, Kane!

So far my account shows a net gain.

Now how can we explain this?

Three of you, and I'm still winning?

Doan

hihihi, you are funny.

And you are STUPID, Kane! ;-)

Why don't you call for a "who here believe Kane" call for help, Doan?

Doan

And be sure, at the same time to make one for "who here believe Doan?"

Have you run across that post of Ken's, give that he's so good at
refuting the title of the article I posted, where he provides all the
many sources he knows of that shows that "sociopathy" develops in
children that are not spanked?

Your opinion in this, given you own aps, is so very highly regarded.

Any thoughts?

0:]

Old January 20th 07, 09:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jan 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007, Greegor wrote:

Kane pays to have his books printed, it's called a Vanity Press!

Anybody can pay to have their book printed.
Certainly they can.

Hihihi! That's funny!

I've never used a vanity press.

Then there are writers that publish with all the expenses carried by
themselves.

Then there are those that write to specialty publishers in various
professional fields.

Then there are those that contribute to the textbook industry.

Unless Greg can show that I used a vanity press, which be hard to do
because I did not publish under my own name, he's doing what you are
doing, Doan.

Showing your stupidity by displaying your ignorance.

Nope! We are having fun at your expense, Kane!

So far my account shows a net gain.

You are STUPID if you think so? Do you think so?

Now how can we explain this?

Your STUPIDITY explains it!

Three of you, and I'm still winning?

You ares still STUPID!

Doan
hihihi, you are funny.

And you are STUPID, Kane! ;-)

Why don't you call for a "who here believe Kane" call for help, Doan?

and hear an deafenning silence, Kane? ;-)

Doan

And be sure, at the same time to make one for "who here believe Doan?"

Have you run across that post of Ken's, give that he's so good at
refuting the title of the article I posted, where he provides all the
many sources he knows of that shows that "sociopathy" develops in
children that are not spanked?

Diversion again? The burden of proof is on you Kane!

Your opinion in this, given you own aps, is so very highly regarded.

Hihihi!

Any thoughts?

You are STUPID! ;-)

0:]