Check 'Alina's' IP address yourself.

Old February 28th 07, 06:31 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Just for those that understand IP addy generation... Check'Alina's' IP address yourself.

YUP! And he is making a fool of himself in public without even knowing
it. What a ignoranus!

Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Condoleezza HaHa wrote:

0:- wrote:

Don - you are hilarious in addition to being clueless.

Web Developer - hahahahahahahahahahaha

Well, at least it got you access to the kiddies.

0:- wrote:

This one's just for you and I, Doan, as I doubt anyone here understands
the significance of this source for proving that an IP is not a REAL
poster's IP but a fake, made up, used by the commercial vendor as an
internal code, showing in the log, triggering automatically to then
forwarding mail to the subscriber to the anonymizing service who that
fake number has been assigned to.

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...48.233.119.168

Yes, it's "Senderbase," that will tell you if an IP number has traffic.

If it does have "traffic," it's a real assigned IP number.

If not...OOOooooOOOOOoooo....it's a fake...a proxie.

So let us look, shall we then?

Report on IP address: 148.233.119.168
Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0
Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified
Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

But just to check.....R R RR R R R R ... Let's DO check my IP number
like YOU suggested and see if I'm posting from a fake IP.

209.216.178.77

http://www.senderbase.org/search?sea...209.216.178.77

Well, well, well. There you go then. I'm a real poster. With all the
mined data showing. As well as ...

... shows my ISP, their addy, and MY IP number.

ALINA IS NOT a real person. Or "she" someone that feels a need to show
up suddenly with a nearly zero posting history (at the time.....my you
have been working hard) a Spanish speaker, asking for information about
the Embry report...but oddly not caring enough to follow through when
YOU required her to send an envelope.

Doan, you don't really think I'm stupid.

You just keep screaming it hoping I am.

R R R R R R R RR R RR

No, BOY, you are the stupid one if you think anyone here outside of
those that want to be fooled because they ARE fools, believes your
bull****.

Have a nice day.

Old February 28th 07, 06:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Default KANE IS STUPID! DOAN'S A PHONY.DOAN'S A PHONY.DOAN'S A PHONY.

Doan wrote:
More STUPIDITY EXPOSED by Kane.

Is that sweat I see beaded on your little monkeyboy forehead?

R R R R R R RR R

Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

Doan wrote:
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Man! Your STUPIDITY never ceases to amaze me.

Doan

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

0:- wrote:

[...]

Date of first message seen from this address
CIDR range unknown
# of domains controlled by this network owner 0
Geography data
Country unknown
State unknown
City unknown
Postal code unknown
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...48.233.119.168
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....48.233.119.168
No address list shown since no email was detected from 148.233.119.0/24.

It seems as though a certain RANGE of IP numbers are NOT real IP numbers
at all...fancy that, eh?

UnhOh, Doan. UnhOOOOh.

Dear me. No such poster, by IP, exists, at least according to this.

So, Kane. Let's just do a lookup using your friend's IP address shall we:

(Hey, Ron. My apology for using you to EXPOSE Kane's STUPIDITY. I know
it hurts since you have so much RESPECT for him. Hihihi!)

Report on IP address: 68.13.85.158

Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0

Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified

Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category unknown
Network Owner unknown
Domain unknown
Date of first message seen from this address

SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...p=68.13.85.158

Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
dynablock.njabl.org Dynamic IP -
http://www.njabl.org/cgi-bin/lookup....y=68.13.85.158

No address list shown since no email was detected from 68.13.85.0/24.

That's right.

Uh oh! Kane! Using your logic, I just PROVED that Ron is me! Hihihi!

No you didn't. You proved that Ron doesn't or didn't for 30 days, or the
last one day, use that account for EMAIL, stupid.

Hahaha! That is not the case, STUPID!

YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane!

Yeah, repeat that four more times for Doan.

YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID!, Kane!

This isn't a 'Usenet' posting tracker, stupid.

This is a "Usenet" group, STUPID!

Learn to READ.

STOP Making a fool of yourself!

It's "The Leading Global Email Traffic Monitoring Network"

See that word in the middle?

The reason I used 'Alina's' addy, and MY OWN, is because I am quite sure
I've used mine for Email, and I received an email from "Alina" within
the last 30 days.......Alina.

Really? And your proof is? Did she tell you that she was me??? Hihihi!

And yet EMAIL traffic logging did not detect it.

And how does one log email traffic not directed to them, Kane? YOU
ARE STUPID!

That's because the NUMBER WAS NOT ASSIGNED ... AND IS FICTITIOUS.

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Unassigned numbers are not logged by this service.

Run that by me again.

You know that, Doan.

Did you run my number?

What did you get, Doan?

I got a full bore LOGGING of recent traffic.

Or are you going to pretend this service would log ALL IP numbers as
blanks as you found a few of?

Maybe our friends are using an anonymizer, or maybe no """"EMAIL"""" HAS
BEEN SENT, BUT FOR MY OWN NUMBER WE GET:

Report on IP address: 209.216.178.77
Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%

It said nothing within the past 30 days, Kane! YOU ARE STUPID!
Learn to read Kane! YOU ARE STUPID!

Average 0.0
Third-party Certification
Sender Score Certified? Not Certified
TRUSTe Privacy Seal? Not Certified
Information from whois

Please wait...loading data...

Other information about this IP address
Sender Category
Network Owner Gorge Networks
Domain gorge.net
Date of first message seen from this address 2007-01-28
CIDR range 209.216.160.0/19
# of domains controlled by this network owner 62
Geography data
Country US
State OR
City Hood River
Postal code 97031
Related links
Google groups
http://groups.google.com/groups?scor...+group:*abuse*
SpamCop http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=checkb...209.216.178.77
Real-time blacklists [ Click to view all ]
not in any blacklists

You don't know how to read, stupid, and you are stupider on covering
your ass and the miss the details.

Note that the service WE just used picks up activity for 30 days.

So your activity is 0.0 in the last 30 days? ARE YOU THIS STUPID?

Note that it only covers EMAIL traffic.

Note that it does not track fictitious IP numbers....it can't.

Note the I got email from YOU, Alina, within the last 30 days.

So? Did you get permission from Alina to post her private email in
a public forum?

I wrote "Alina" to provoke you into a response, stupid little monkeyboy.

And sure enough YOU, Alina, responded, and I immediately ran a check to
see if 'her' IP was real or fictitious.....Here's YOUR post to me Doan,
with all the elaborate created websites and other bull**** you've
exercised yourself to create for the sole purpose of LYING.

" from Alina Madrid hide details Feb 13
to Pohaku Kane
date Feb 13, 2007 9:31 AM
subject Can Kane provide Jerry with the Embry study?
mailed-by et.com.mx
Kane,

My name is Alina, not Aline. I live in Guadalajara, Jalisco, M?xico.
I do not know Doan nor Aline any more than I do you.
I left the usenet and don't mean to return. I followed a spammer into a
web based board. I run one such board with her now. It's for moms only,
but you can take a look at it: http://mommiesnbabies.com . Do a whois
and you will see it's hosted in Mexico (*I* host it). Maybe you can see
I'm an admin there too.

I have a question, tho. Why did you email me? Doan did so too not long
ago. I replied once, he replied in turn, and that was it. "

That is a PROOF that Alina is not me, Kane! Are you SO STUPID?
Also she didn't mention anything about the copy of the Embry Study you
claimed she asked for and you sent her. Why is that?

Now notice, Doan ALINA, Alina pulls a bluff. YOU, Doan, the stupid
monkeyboy.

The one who EXPOSING his STUPIDITY in public is YOU, Kane!

'Alina' invites me to do a Whois, with a "maybe you can see I'm an admin
there too."

Well, Doan, YOU could have joined that group as "Alina."

I notice also, that when 'Alina' 'answered' my post to her, she
responded with the word in her post, "M?xico."

Doan, YOU looked up 'Guadalajara,' to get its more precise location in
an attempt to better establish credibility but then COPIED AND PASTED IT.

That's why the "?" with the accent mark in "M?xico" showed up. 'Alina'
in other posts, didn't key in 'Mexico' that way, and 'she' would not
need to look up Jalisco to respond. YOU did it.

AND YOU SCREWED UP.....while it's "hosted" in Mexico, that can be done
anytime from anyplace. It's where it is OWNED that matters.

You simply joined this group as 'Alina.'

Whois result:

Registrant:
Gina Turner
1217 Treetop Court
Toledo, Ohio 43615
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: MOMMIESNBABIES.COM
Created on: 27-Jan-05
Expires on: 27-Jan-10
Last Updated on: 28-Jan-07

Administrative Contact:
T, Gina
1217 Treetop Court
Toledo, Ohio 43615
United States
+1.1111111

Technical Contact:
TechContact, YahooDomains

701 First Ave.
Sunnyvale, California 94089
United States
+1.6198813096

Domain servers in listed order:
LARGO.ET.COM.MX
NS7.ZONEEDIT.COM
NS12.ZONEEDIT.COM

Doesn't have my name there anywhere, Kane?

The Domain is being "hosted" in Mexico...that doesn't stop YOU from
joining up when the heat went on last year when I started questioning
you about Alina and why so little posting traffic from "her."

Hell, you might have joined up clear back when you created Alina out of
Sister Aline who resides in Mahonia Mansion from USC, a former Spanish
language instructor.

Want to read all my comments and "Alina's" responses, or do you KNOW
them already, Alina?

Yer a phony, Doan/Alina

You created her when I challenged you to find someone that wanted Your
copy of the Embry study (which you did not have then because USC library
didn't have it at the time and you had to order it, nor did AAA send it
out any more (until I requested they reactivate it, you stupid git).

What next, Doan...claim I'M 'Alina?'

DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A
PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY.
DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY. DOAN'S A
PHONY. DOAN'S A PHONY.

Hihihi! Looked like you live up to your name as a STUPID liar, Kane!

And you always will be until you get over your parents betrayal of you
when you were little.

hahaha!

It's what makes you have to be "clever," even if it means lying. And
risking getting caught at it.

Will you now just work harder to cleverly cover your lies, or will you
grow up.

Hahaha!

Doan

0:]

Doan

Old February 28th 07, 06:47 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

Doan wrote:
YUP! And he is making a fool of himself in public without even knowing
it. What a ignoranus!

What a lot of sweat.

And what a need for help so bad you'd go to a troll.

R R R R R R R RR

No, Doan:

YOU ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU
ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU ARE DOAN, A PHONY. YOU ARE

0:- wrote:

[...]

Date of first message seen from this address

Old February 28th 07, 07:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default KANE IS STUPID! DOAN'S A PHONY.DOAN'S A PHONY.DOAN'S A

Report on IP address: 209.216.178.77

Volume Statistics for this IP
Magnitude Vol Change vs. Average
Last day 0.0 -100%
Last 30 days 0.0 -100%
Average 0.0

No email activity from you within the last 30 days, Kane?

YOUR STUPIDITY is EXPOSED once again. Hihihi!

Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

On Tue, 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

0:- wrote:

[...]

Date of first message seen from this address
[...]

Date of first message seen from this address
[...]

Date of first message seen from this address 2007-01-28

Old February 28th 07, 07:55 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

Default Kane EXPOSING his STUPIDITY to the public Check 'Alina's' IPaddress yourself.

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Anonymous - HTTP Proxy server does not send HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR variable
to host, this improves privacy since your IP address cannot be logged.

High anonymity - HTTP Servers of this type don't send
HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR, HTTP_VIA and HTTP_PROXY_CONNECTION variables. Host
doesn't even know you are using proxy server an of course it doesn't know
your IP address.

Hihihi! YOU ARE STUPID, Kane!!!

Doan

On 27 Feb 2007, 0:- wrote:

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...r/default.aspx

When the site page opens, you only need the IP addy Below. Feel free
to check any of "Alina's" posts to varify that I have provided 'her'
IP addy. Go to the end of the page for the entry fields. Enjoy.

"Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: ( NNTP-Posting-Host 148.233.119.168

RESULTS OF IP ADDY CHECK FROM ALINA'S POSTS:

Old March 1st 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
0:->

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Did. Got back my ISP IP number provider.

Put in Alina's and got back NO provider. Hence, a fictitious IP.

You are one back on the progress here, Doan.

I posted this below for two reasons. One to get you to bit, and two,
for education about the existence of high anonymity proxy servers.

Everyone knows now what you and I know.

That Alina either is threatened so, before she joined this asp to chat
with you....R R R R ....that she maintained a high level anonymous
proxy account, or it was YOU.

Personally I believe there is an Alina at a mom'sgroup, but I don't
believe for a moment that's our Alina.

Or if it is, she's a buddy of yours that did a little heavy hauling
when I caught you lying about the Embry report.

Keep smilin' kiddo, it's all yah got.

Yer a phony

http://www.atomintersoft.com/product...e-proxy-checke...

Old March 1st 07, 05:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,misc.kids
Doan

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007, Doan wrote:

Here is the result from your own IP address, Kane:

Please enter proxy IP address and port

Proxy IP: 209.216.178.77

Did. Got back my ISP IP number provider.

Nope. You are lying STUPIDLY again! ;-)

Put in Alina's and got back NO provider. Hence, a fictitious IP.

You are one back on the progress here, Doan.

I posted this below for two reasons. One to get you to bit, and two,
for education about the existence of high anonymity proxy servers.

Hahaha! And the NUMBER ONE reason is... YOU ARE STUPID!

Doan