Multiples -- Babies in Litters -- Dixon Quads

Old April 4th 05, 08:01 PM
hatshopgirl

Default Multiples -- Babies in Litters -- Dixon Quads

http://www.dixonquads.com
Ever heard of anyone conceiving QUINTUPLETS (5 BABIES!) while on birth
control?! Here's a true story. Check out this website about a
real-life family's story from Dallas, Texas, the mom, her high-risk
pregnancy, the multiple birth. Great story and helpful links about
multiples. You can even donate to the cause.

Old April 4th 05, 10:12 PM
Cathy Weeks

hatshopgirl wrote:
http://www.dixonquads.com
Ever heard of anyone conceiving QUINTUPLETS (5 BABIES!) while on

birth
control?! Here's a true story. Check out this website about a
real-life family's story from Dallas, Texas, the mom, her high-risk
pregnancy, the multiple birth. Great story and helpful links about
multiples. You can even donate to the cause.

Well, sort of. I don't know what if any birth control they were using,
but the Dionne Quintuplets of Canada were born in the 1930s (?). They
weren't the result of fertility treatment, and they are even more rare,
because they were born at home, with no high-tech treatment at all.
All survived. And here's the rare part: they were identical, I'm
pretty sure.

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01

Old April 5th 05, 12:52 AM
Anne Rogers

http://www.dixonquads.com
Ever heard of anyone conceiving QUINTUPLETS (5 BABIES!) while on birth
control?! Here's a true story. Check out this website about a
real-life family's story from Dallas, Texas, the mom, her high-risk
pregnancy, the multiple birth. Great story and helpful links about
multiples. You can even donate to the cause.

I'm a little dubious about this, firstly there is only a PO Box number,
2ndly the cheques are supposed to be payable to some random person, 3rdly,
no scan photos.

Anne

Old April 5th 05, 01:54 AM
Chotii

"hatshopgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'm a little dubious about this, firstly there is only a PO Box

number,
2ndly the cheques are supposed to be payable to some random person,

3rdly,
no scan photos.

Doubts aside, It's true. I know them personally.

Who are you? ($1)

--angela

Old April 5th 05, 02:23 AM
Anne Rogers

Doubts aside, It's true. I know them personally.

in which case you can suggest to them they resolve these issues, a picture
of mum resting in hospital and a scan picture would help, there are a lot of
fake multiples sites on the internet, so people are not going to send money
unless they are sure someone is genuine.

Anne

Old April 5th 05, 02:30 AM
hatshopgirl

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'm a little dubious about this, firstly there is only a PO Box

number,
2ndly the cheques are supposed to be payable to some random

person,
3rdly,
no scan photos.

Doubts aside, It's true. I know them personally.

Who are you? ($1)

--angela

To expect me to answer that question, it would only be fair to identify
yourself. Not that it matters either. I respect your privacy and do
expect you to do so in such a forum. But what I imagine is that you
want further authentication of and information about the Dixon Quads
story.

The reason for a P.O. Box for the Quad Fund is because the family does
not have a home of their own. And for privacy and security reasons,
they would not offer it to the hundreds of daily visitors to their
website even it if they did. And the person that is the Trustee on the
account is not 'a random person' but rather the great grandfather of
the Dixon Quads. Since they are not a non-profit organization, checks
are made out to the Trustee of the account.

This cause, the Dixon Quad Fund, began locally as a grass-roots
promotion in the Dallas area. If you are in the DFW area, tune in to
The Word 100.7, Christian Talk Radio, on Wednesday, April 6th. That
afternoon there will be a live interview and discussion on the family
and the Fund. Click here for talk radio station's website:
http://www.thewordfm.com

In the least, please add Liz Dixon and the Quads to your prayers.

Old April 5th 05, 02:32 AM
hatshopgirl

Thanks for your suggestions, Anne. I'll pass them on.

Old April 5th 05, 02:50 AM
Crystal Dreamer

"hatshopgirl" wrote:
http://www.dixonquads.com
Ever heard of anyone conceiving QUINTUPLETS (5 BABIES!) while on birth
control?! Here's a true story. Check out this website about a
real-life family's story from Dallas, Texas, the mom, her high-risk
pregnancy, the multiple birth. Great story and helpful links about
multiples. You can even donate to the cause.

Nobody sent me money for my babies! Of course, I just had twins! LOL

--
-Lisa
Due September 2005

Old April 5th 05, 03:08 AM
RAAYMOND

Hi, folks. I'm Liz's dad. Liz & Donny live upstairs in my house, Archie
Bunker style. Wish I could alleviate any skepticism on anyone's part, but
the safety and security of these babies dictates that a hard address is
not posted publicly. My father-in-law, Ken Owens, lives nearby, and serves
as Trustee to insure funds donated are used appropriately. All donations
through the P.O. Box are acknowledged by returned letter with Ken his
address.
Photos -- Photos in the hospital have not been feasible lately as Liz
has spent most of the past five weeks on magnesium, making her terribly
weak and ill. I'm sure photos will abound once the babies are safely in
this world.
Whether you are convinced to contribute $ or not, please, invest a few
minutes on your knees praying for safety in the labor and delivery of
these babies and their mom. As we speak, Liz is not quite 26 weeks along,
and her doctors do not think they can hold off delivery for much more than
another week. Babies born prior to 28 weeks are at very high risk, as is
the mother.
Cheers!
REW