Newbie

Old April 4th 05, 04:18 PM
bloodyroses

Default Newbie

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Old April 4th 05, 04:25 PM

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Welcome to misc.kids.pregnancy!

Kassie

Regards...

Old April 4th 05, 04:52 PM
sharalyns

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Congrats and welcome!

Sharalyn
mom to Alexander James (9/21/01)

Old April 4th 05, 06:58 PM
Nan

On 4 Apr 2005 08:18:29 -0700, "bloodyroses"
wrote:

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Hi Kassie, and congratulations!

Nan

Old April 5th 05, 09:19 PM
Melania

bloodyroses wrote:
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And

Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Kassie

Welcome! I'm due with #2 around the same time (between the 17th and the
21st).

Melania
Mom to Joffre (Jan 11, 2003)
and #2 (edd May 21, 2005)

Old April 5th 05, 11:07 PM
Larry McMahan

Joybelle writes:

: Welcome! I have a Rose. You don't have long to go. Congratulations!

: --
: Joy

: Rose 1-99
: Iris 2-01
: Spencer 3-03
: # 4 Oct 2005

Well, based on your sig line, you have a Rose, an Iris, and...
a Spencer??!!? What's with that? Couldn't your find a boys
name that was a flower?

:-)
Larry
Old April 5th 05, 11:17 PM
Joybelle

oups.com...

--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old April 6th 05, 04:15 PM
Joybelle

"Larry McMahan" wrote in message
Joybelle writes:

: Welcome! I have a Rose. You don't have long to go.

Congratulations!

: --
: Joy

: Rose 1-99
: Iris 2-01
: Spencer 3-03
: # 4 Oct 2005

Well, based on your sig line, you have a Rose, an Iris, and...
a Spencer??!!? What's with that? Couldn't your find a boys
name that was a flower?

Yeah, isn't it just WRONG?? We did think of some botanical type names
(Clay, Forest) or boys' names that weren't overly obvious (William, Johnny),
but in the end chose to go with the name that we had loved for a long time.
Didn't have any inclination to go with a Pansy or something that might
incite name-calling, y'know.
--
Joy

Rose 1-99
Iris 2-01
Spencer 3-03
# 4 Oct 2005

Old April 8th 05, 07:21 AM
Chookie

In article .com,
"bloodyroses" wrote:

Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

Hello! I'm due about the 14th, or the 19th, depending on calculation method!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.
Old April 25th 05, 01:26 AM
carl jones

"bloodyroses" wrote in message
oups.com...
Him Im Kassie mom to Rosie 8 almost 9 years old, James 2 1/2. And Due
around May 20th. I live in Orlando Fl and just love being a mom.

(((((Kassie)))))

Congratulations and welcome to Misc.Kids.Pregnancy. Are your other children
going to attend the birth?

I am sorry for my belated response - I am perpetually three weeks behind, it
seems!

Carl

another newbie Mirethy & Arjan Twins & Triplets 6 June 3rd 04 08:22 PM
Fw: Services for a newbie family by DHS Fern5827 Spanking 0 January 20th 04 03:00 PM
Newbie Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 3rd 03 01:07 AM
Newbie question: Any good resources on pregnancy? Timberwolf Pregnancy 4 September 12th 03 09:50 PM
Re Newbie question andrea Pregnancy 0 July 24th 03 09:00 AM