sleep update

Old July 30th 08, 03:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

Default sleep update

Ericka wins the cupie doll, I think. And Chookie was it you who asked about
mental stimulation? I think the former change, no screen in the pm, has had
the desired effect! We also have been doing more hands on activities that
challenge the mind. Maybe more fun in the day is helping, or maybe it is
just more fun. Who can argue with it?

Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long term fix
(or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things are groovy.

Old July 30th 08, 03:53 PM posted to misc.kids
NL

Stephanie schrieb:
snip
Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long term fix
(or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things are groovy.

Yay. And I'm sorry if I was aggravating you with my responses, sometimes
it's apparently still difficult for me to really understand what's meant.

cu
nicole
Old July 30th 08, 05:18 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

NL wrote:
Stephanie schrieb:
snip
Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long
term fix (or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things
are groovy.

Yay. And I'm sorry if I was aggravating you with my responses,
sometimes it's apparently still difficult for me to really understand
what's meant.
cu
nicole

Nope! No aggrevation here. Given that I often aggrevate people myself, I try
really hard not to get aggrevated myself. I often fail! Usenet is hard to
get tone and the whole story in a quick post.

Old July 30th 08, 08:09 PM posted to misc.kids
Ericka Kammerer

Stephanie wrote:
Ericka wins the cupie doll, I think. And Chookie was it you who asked about
mental stimulation? I think the former change, no screen in the pm, has had
the desired effect! We also have been doing more hands on activities that
challenge the mind. Maybe more fun in the day is helping, or maybe it is
just more fun. Who can argue with it?

Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long term fix
(or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things are groovy.

Woo hoo! Here's hoping it keeps working!

Best wishes,
Ericka
Old July 30th 08, 08:26 PM posted to misc.kids
Nikki

Stephanie wrote:
Ericka wins the cupie doll, I think. And Chookie was it you who asked about
mental stimulation? I think the former change, no screen in the pm, has had
the desired effect! We also have been doing more hands on activities that
challenge the mind. Maybe more fun in the day is helping, or maybe it is
just more fun. Who can argue with it?

Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long term fix
(or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things are groovy.

Yay - what a great solution. I hope it holds!
Old July 30th 08, 10:18 PM posted to misc.kids
dejablues[_4_]

"Stephanie" wrote in message
. ..
Ericka wins the cupie doll, I think. And Chookie was it you who asked
about mental stimulation?

ahem!

I think the former change, no screen in the pm, has had
the desired effect! We also have been doing more hands on activities that
challenge the mind. Maybe more fun in the day is helping, or maybe it is
just more fun. Who can argue with it?

Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long term fix
(or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things are groovy.

Glad things are better.

Old July 30th 08, 10:35 PM posted to misc.kids
Stephanie[_2_]

dejablues wrote:
"Stephanie" wrote in message
. ..
Ericka wins the cupie doll, I think. And Chookie was it you who asked
about mental stimulation?

ahem!

Ooops. Sorry.

I think the former change, no screen in the pm, has had
the desired effect! We also have been doing more hands on activities
that challenge the mind. Maybe more fun in the day is helping, or
maybe it is just more fun. Who can argue with it?

Anyway, thanks all for your input. I don't know if this is a long
term fix (or even if it was a long term problem!) but for now things
are groovy. S

Glad things are better.