Deadbeats

Old July 31st 04, 06:52 PM
Tiffany

Default Deadbeats

"Pammie1" southerngirl@The Real Thing wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
And as I understand it, they are supposed to follow Jesus' example. So
where
does that leave Pammie1?
Phil #3
-------------

And Christ would say GET THE BEHIND ME SATAN!!!

Pammie1

I think you mean "Get THEE behind me Satan".

Old July 31st 04, 07:02 PM
Tiffany

Default My Final Words....

"Pammie1" southerngirl@The Real Thing wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Wow, I can feel the Christian love just coming through in airwaves.

====
Pammie does for Christianity what Bob-Bob does for dads' rights.
====

---------------------
Heeeeee! You two are so funny! really! no sarcaasm

I find that very few *christians*, particularly on usenet, are christians
in
deed. And they are quite foul when provoked.

~AZ~
-------------

I have taken all the name calling, all the potty words against me. When
it comes to bashing Christ I have a problem with that. When someone tells
me to "F" Christ that is over the top. If you read in Matthew our father
wants us to be Salty. Christians are not suppose to love everyone. I
hate Satan and any of his followers. You are going to go to Hell anyway
if you don't follow Christ. Those are my beliefs and I don't think anyone
has the right to bash it. You have never heard me say "F" the god you
serve. To me that's just crazy. I respect everyone's belief. I may not
agree with it but that's life. I don't want to turn this discussion into
anything christian realted. They have a forum set up for that. So this
is all I am going to say about the matter.

Pammie

Well, you have already said your final words some time ago. Plus you don't
know what god I serve if one at all. I will also add, you have HARDLY said
nice things to folks here. Guess you don't remember that stuff, eh?

When I typed "f--- Christ" it wasn't to be taken literally. You have a dirty
mind.

Old July 31st 04, 07:02 PM
Tiffany

Default Gini's kids from 3 men

"Bob" wrote in message
Gini wrote:
Pammie does for Christianity what Bob does for dads' rights.

If Gini wasn't such a slimy whore with 3 *******s from fatheres she
never got the names of she might have be an example we can all follow.

--

Bob is posting lies again.

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM