Deadbeats

Old July 29th 04, 07:27 AM
AZ Astrea

Default Deadbeats

"Tiffany" wrote in message

"Pammiel" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Okay guys, I have a confession to make...

The truth is I have no idea who the father of my child is. I slept with
so many men during the 9 months prior to my child's birth, that the

father
could be any one of hundreds of different guys.

I'm also an alcoholic and a prostitute. My pimp ordered me to post on
this board in the hopes that maybe the real father of my baby would step
forward.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go down a bottle of gin and slap the
hell out of my kid.

Pammie

What a comedian. sarcasm

---------------------
The truth is worse than fiction. She is yet another example of the type
that make me ashamed to be a woman. But she must enjoy something here
because she won't go away even though there are thousands and thousands of
ngs filled with nauseatingly, whiney, victims like her she chooses to spew
her crap here in this one little tiny corner of usenet dedicated to helping
ncps and the occasional cp. Somebody give her a clue.

~AZ~

Old July 29th 04, 01:46 PM
Tiffany

"Bob" wrote in message
Tiffany wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

"Pammie1" wrote in message

lkaboutparenting.com...

So now mental disorders are an excuse not to pay support? If that is

the
case, then the system would fall apart. No one would have to pay as

most
people can claim mental issues. Ask Bob..... lol.

------------------

GOOD ONE Tiffany. I like you. I finally have some support in here.

Don't bet on it. Tiffany is not a man-hating feminist, I don't believe.

Maybe she just plays on on Usenet.

Bob

Oh Bob-Bob, you are the only man I could say I come close to hating. But
hating is strong energy and you don't deserve any of my energy so I more

or
less find you comical. Maybe when you start to truly answer questions

rather
then ignoring half the stuff asked of you, that might change. Maybe pigs
will fly too.

Oh Tif-Tif, you are so pathetic. If you would only stop posting that
old tired feminist hate propaganda crap and try to think about being
fair to everyone.

Bob

Post one example of my hate propaganda towards men please. (You don't count
as a man)

Old July 29th 04, 02:04 PM
Bob

Tiffany wrote:
Post one example of my hate propaganda towards men please. (You don't count
as a man)

No, bitch, it's not up to femorrhoids to decide who counts as a MAN and
who does not. Pound sand.

And that, BTW, is typical feminazi hate speech, the "attach the man"
rhetorical tactic.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 29th 04, 02:10 PM
Bob

teachrmama wrote:

So tell me, Bob, do you--you
personally--recommend that men wear condoms? Or do you think that feeding
folks to alligators is the better solution?

You are comparing apples to orangutans again. Typical femorrhoid
attempt at logic.

"Happiness is a sticky crotch," old wise woman.

"If it isn't touching, it isn't sex," another wise woman.

"If it doesn't feel like sex, why even bother?" Bob

No, toots, Bob doesn't recommend condoms for men or women. You might as
well just go watch TV or do something fun.

Bob

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM