I need help tracking down a this deadbeat asshole !

Old January 23rd 05, 04:21 AM
tom c

wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 03:09:46 GMT, Kari
Storm, it my opinion she's been sanding wood with her 200 grit **** as
nobody but a peckerless ******* could toletate long enough for a cum
anyway.

Don't bother, she won't answer your call dickless.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:43 AM
tom c

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

Old January 23rd 05, 07:08 AM

In posted on
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 19:43:35 -0800, tom c wrote:

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

IMHO, nice post. Realistic as well. Perhaps I should
mention that some posts on alt.support.childfree are much
more realistic than others.

Posts on alt.support.childfree can be as "rough as guts" but
sometimes there are some very realistic posts on it.

Most people shouldn't expect _any_ degree of "emotional
support" here, as the group can be extremely brutal.
However, they might expect a certain degree of realism if
they are lucky!

Many might claim that this is the best that they could hope
for.

Personally, I would quote from the "Gamblers Song" by Kenny
Rodgers.

"You have to know when to hold them, and know when to fold
them, and the best that you can hope for is to die in your
sleep."

Regards,
"nilkids"

Regards,
"nilkids"

Old January 23rd 05, 03:42 PM

"tom c" wrote in message

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

What problem am I running from?
You are babbling.

"One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him."
Jeffrey Bernard.

Old January 23rd 05, 03:43 PM

wrote in message
[...]

OMG. I know he just did not.....
lol...

The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.
-- Abraham Lincoln

Old January 23rd 05, 06:30 PM
ChildFree Abby

Maundy Smith wrote:

Hello,

I was involved for a time with a man by the name of Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy when I live in Central New York(I lived in Morrisville, NY).
He was very handsome, and a smooth talker, we used to talk alot, and seemed
to have nice times together with me and my aged mother(I came from a single
parent family). Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected 9
months later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl. Then that's when the
trouble started, when he found out I was pregnant he became enraged. Then he
got a U-haul (when I was at a friends house) and moved all of his stuff out
on me. My daughter Sarah is 15 years old now, and has not seen ONE RED CENT
of support from her father Mike. I know he has alot of money too. When I
was with him he used to wear the finest clothes, and he worked two jobs, I
saw some of his paychecks and they were always around $700-800.00 a week.
You would think making over a grand a week he could share with my daughter
and I, but no he does nothing ! I have been to family court several times
to try to get him to provide for his daughter. They Judges always rule in my
favor, but then I never get any payments from that jerk Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy.

Snippage

You know to be honest, I don't have any sympathy for either you or the
long gone Mike. You displayed some real lack of judgement in your
decision, and yes, it was yours, to forgo contraception and have a child
with someone you obviously knew so little about. "Having some nice
times with me and my aged mother" does not a secure and stable
relationship make. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that the guy
would be "lukewarm" to say the least to the idea of parenthood. So why
the hell you chose to have a kid with this guy is completely and utterly
beyond me. No one forced you to have sex, and pregnancy is not
inevitable, they have figured out what causes it and most importantly
how to prevent it. So Mike took off and you are spending your life
tracking him down because you want a wallet. I'm pretty sure that's all
you wanted from him even before you got pregnant, and figured that
"having his baby" would keep him. Dream on. You have now spent 15
years of your life chasing this yo yo when you could have devoted that
time to bettering yourself, or you could have had an abortion and
avoided this whole mess entirely.

As for "Love 'em and Leave 'em Mike", I don't have any sympathy for him
either. Like it or not, he did father a child, and it is his
responsibility to support it and keep it off the public dole. Before
anyone gets on his high horse about how "men don't have any choice"
matters of this sort, I beg to differ. Men do have choices - Wrap, snip
or do without. They might not be the choices they want or like, but
that is not the same as having no choice. It doesn't take an Einstein
to realize that the dice in this game are loaded. As soon as conception
occurs, everything is out of his hands, he has no choice, and no power
in this situation at all. So, if someone who does not want children
makes the deliberate choice to surrender responsibility for
contraception to someone else, he has given up what power and choice he
had. It may not be fair, but at this point in time, those are the rules
of the game. Mike did just that: he willingly surrendered his
responsibility. I'd bet good money that all the signs that Maundy was
looking for a meal ticket were in plain sight.

Maundy will never give up the hunt, and Mike will live his life trying
to dodge it. These two morons deserve each other.

ChildFree Abby

--
The ChildFree Abby Archives - http://www.dismal-light.net/childfreeabby/
Old January 24th 05, 08:12 AM
tom c

"V" wrote in message
news

"tom c" wrote in message

Funny thing, many rape victims that I work with are raped by men. I
guess
will start a group to hate men....::sigh::
You have no point. Just because you witness abuse, does not mean that
all
people are in that category. Find someone to talk to ....

Typical. Stick your head in the sand and run from the problem instead of
stepping up and doing something about it.
At least I, with no dog in that pony show, have the guts to do something
about it. What about you?

Tom C

What problem am I running from?
You are babbling.

You need to learn to read. Maybe if you took the breeder beam out of your
eye you could criticize the splinter in mine.

Old January 24th 05, 01:26 PM

Don't bother, she won't answer your call dickless.
^Tis a job your better suited for anyway...

Nutered chicken****.
Old January 24th 05, 07:57 PM
Veronique

Mandy Smith yammered:

Oh, I had no idea that Kari had family in the UK too. And yes while

you're
at it, you can get on your knees and bow down. When I was with

Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy he did tell me how the British stole food from the

Irish
during the "potato famine". He said he was going to join the IRA, I

hope he
did at some point. That would have been the one good thing he did

with his
meaningless life. Because he sure hasn't given his daughter one dime,

or
ever written letters and cards to know that he loves her. Which is

almost
free by the way. For a man that walks around with a box of $100.00

Cohibas,
and the finest clothes and vehicles, that's pretty selfish.

You were ****ing an IRA terrorist? Maybe you got lucky and he's dead.

[blah blah blah blah blah] I am sure a selfish cuunt like you would

abort her kid.

Sure! And if you'd aborted, look how much better your life would have
been? Might be making more than minimum wage, stuck with a snotty
fifteen year old whose mother is a terrorist sympathiser and whose
father is wanted by Interpol.

V.
--
Veronique Chez Sheep

Old January 24th 05, 08:55 PM
Kari

Mandy Smith wrote:

That's all there is to it. And
Kari, when you have kids, then you are in a position to say something to me,
& other moms and dads who try to provide for their Children when a deadbeat
skips out.

I will always be smarter than you because I prefer to
think with my brain instead of my uterus. Unlike you,
I won't ever burden myself with kids--especially
illegitimate ones.

Again, kill your kid, then yourself, then ****
the bodies.

Kari...NOT SORRY