Another PERV Caseworker

Old August 21st 06, 05:21 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Another PERV Caseworker

Thanks for the link Kane!
The guy's been doing this for at least 5 years!

Ya got any info on any hetero ones?
Or women perpetrators?

Rantz and Pitcock both did the gay molestor thing.

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsourc...+PORN OGRAPHY

Business: Thursday, June 13, 1996
Firing At DSHS Over Sex Charges -- Man Is Arrested On 40 Counts Of
Child Pornography
David Postman Seattle Times Olympia Bureau

OLYMPIA - A former state social worker charged with 40 felony counts of
possessing child pornography told his boss he had intimate
relationships with young men in his care at the Department of Social
and Health Services, the head of the department said yesterday.

Harold "Harry" Pitcock, who was arrested, jailed and fired last week,
is accused by a 22-year-old man of abusing him and one other youth
while they were minors under Pitcock's supervision, according to court
papers.

"Pitcock had used his professional position to generate personal,
intimate relationships with people who had once been on DSHS caseload,"
said DSHS secretary Lyle Quasim. "He admitted relationships with young
adults. That is unethical conduct. That is outrageous behavior."

Pitcock was arrested June 5 after the State Patrol searched his Pierce
County home and found several homemade videotapes and 350 photographs
showing young boys engaged in sexual activity, according to papers
filed by the Pierce County prosecutor.

Pitcock was arraigned Friday and held at the Pierce County Jail on
$500,000 bail.

Pitcock, said to be in his 50s, had been a social worker with DSHS'
Child Protective Services for nearly eight years.

The case against him began May 28 when his supervisor in the Tacoma
DSHS office received a written statement from a 22-year-old man who had
been in state foster care. Pitcock had been his social worker, in
charge of finding the boy a foster home and arranging counseling and
other services for him.

The man said that when he was 17, he had "engaged in sexually explicit
conduct" with Pitcock, then his DSHS caseworker, according to the
charges.

The man also said Pitcock photographed and videotaped him and other
boys, and had shown him a collection of pornographic pictures and
tapes.

The man also said he knew of at least one other victim who had been a
foster child under Pitcock's supervision, Quasim said.

The day after the man made his complaint, Quasim asked the State Patrol
to investigate.

Detectives interviewed another young man, now in a state prison, who
denied engaging in sex acts with Pitcock.

But, prosecutors say, the detectives later discovered that this man and
Pitcock had discussed the taking of "pictures like before."

Armed with a search warrant, the detectives found Polaroid photos and
homemade videotapes - one labeled "Friends" - and arrested Pitcock.

The tapes and photographs were reviewed by an expert in sexual assault,
who told prosecutors the boys in the pictures were under 18. One
videotape also shows Pitcock was manning the camera, according to the
charges.

The case is the most recent of a number of scandals and embarrassments
for DSHS. The department has been under fire for poor supervision of
children in foster care; for failing to protect 3-year-old Louria
Grace, who was killed by repeated abuse from her mother; and for
failing to address physical and sexual abuse at the O.K. Boys Ranch, an
Olympia group home for troubled youths.

But unlike those cases, DSHS officials said, action against Pitcock was
swift. Quasim immediately called in the State Patrol, and he didn't
wait for the criminal investigation to be completed before firing
Pitcock.

Pitcock's supervisor, John George, visited him in jail Friday. On
Saturday, after Pitcock admitted to having relationships with young men
he was once charged with protecting, he was fired.

Quasim said a thorough background check was done on Pitcock when he was
hired in 1988. No problems were found in a check of references with his
previous employer in Texas or in a criminal-background check.

Business: Thursday, June 13, 1996
[...]

Child Molesters and Wife beaters... scum of society

Old August 21st 06, 12:55 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Thanks for the link Kane!

You are welcome.

The guy's been doing this for at least 5 years!

I think that pencils out.

Ya got any info on any hetero ones?

No, but I do have tons on males who perpetrate against female children.
These are child molesters, Greg, not homos that have gone bad.

You have a very real problem with homos, don't you Greg? And assumption
they are by nature evil and more prone to child sexual abuse than
heterosexual. Yet you cannot come up with any proof.

Or women perpetrators?

There are authoritative sources that have researched this and have found
much more than is commonly known or accepted by the public...hard for
them to believe in...but the real problem is that it's much less
reported until later in life. The victim tends not to be believed.

Rantz and Pitcock both did the gay molestor thing.

There really is not gay or straight "molestor thing"[sic], Greg. There
is just child molesters. Then there are those that do not molest
children, and they are both hetero- and homosexual people.

Neither is more nor less inclined to include children on their victim
list, since they are not victimizing.

You post this as though I had not done so already, Greg. Are you going
to claim YOU came up with this independently?

You can't tell the truth even when it's available, can you, Greg?

YOU claimed, again, tiresomely, that I'm a shill, a promoter, an
apologist for CPS, yet I'll post article like the one below (which I
POSTED FIRST) and you don't apologize to me. Why is that, Greg?

http://archives.seattletimes.nwsourc...+PORN OGRAPHY

Business: Thursday, June 13, 1996
[...]

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 21st 06, 09:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Greegor wrote:
Thanks for the link Kane!

Kane wrote
YOU claimed, again, tiresomely, that I'm a shill, a promoter, an
apologist for CPS, yet I'll post article like the one below (which I
POSTED FIRST) and you don't apologize to me. Why is that, Greg?

Didn't you just answer your own question?

In fact, if you look at the setting where you provided
the LINK, it was to show that a Molestor caseworker
was actually NAMED in a news story.

You posted it to dispel the observation that
caseworkers who MOLEST seem to get their
names withheld more often than other molestors.

A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Old August 22nd 06, 12:12 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Thanks for the link Kane!

Kane wrote
YOU claimed, again, tiresomely, that I'm a shill, a promoter, an
apologist for CPS, yet I'll post article like the one below (which I
POSTED FIRST) and you don't apologize to me. Why is that, Greg?

Didn't you just answer your own question?

Nope.

Or do you claim I'm a shill for the system and further those goals by
posting about a bad worker who molested kids on his caseload?

In fact, if you look at the setting where you provided
the LINK, it was to show that a Molestor caseworker
was actually NAMED in a news story.

Never the less, it did indeed show a perv caseworker. I'd hardly do that
deliberately if I were a system whore, Greg. Speaking of whores.....how
you doing on job hunting and marrying?

You posted it to dispel the observation that
caseworkers who MOLEST seem to get their
names withheld more often than other molestors.

Yes, that was certainly the immediate reason. I could have produced
dozens of other cases less inflammatory though, now couldn't I, Greg?

But being honest, as opposed to you liars, I am perfectly willing to
discuss the worst along with the best.

A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Sounds like you live in Lower Slobbovia, Greg.

But, NOT MY FUGGERING PROBLEM.

And that does NOT excuse your one sided ranting insanity
about CPS in general. NOR your continued dwelling on YOUR case,
and ignoring the fact it's the little GIRL'S CASE, THAT ONE YOU
WILLINGLY DISPLACED BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE MORE IMPORTANT
THAN HER AND HER MOTHER'S RELATIONSHIP.

Or do I misjudge you Greg? You just keep forgetting to mention her
because of your faulty memory, do you?

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 23rd 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Greg wrote
A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Kane wrote
Sounds like you live in Lower Slobbovia, Greg.
But, NOT MY FUGGERING PROBLEM.

Please provide information on as many pervert
caseworkers as you can.

Many parents want to know who these people are!

Old August 23rd 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Kane wrote
Sounds like you live in Lower Slobbovia, Greg.
But, NOT MY FUGGERING PROBLEM.

Please provide information on as many pervert
caseworkers as you can.

As I said, not my problem. I post them when I find them, as you will
note that I started this thread.

Many parents want to know who these people are!

Well, you are going to have tough sledding there, old sock. I can't
produce many at all.

How about you?

Seems this profession is comparatively perv free compared to some others.

Especially, oddly enough, parents themselves.

Now if you asked me to post the parents who sexually abused I could be
kept very busy indeedy.

Say, why not lend me a hand, Greg, and post those when you find them?

Any reason, unlike ME, you have not posted such information, but insist
on ONLY those in authority being followed closely?

Interesting, given that PARENTS THE MOST FREQUENT ABUSERS OF CHILDREN.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old August 23rd 06, 09:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
Any reason, unlike ME, you have not posted such information, but insist
on ONLY those in authority being followed closely?

Geoffrey Rantz from Paris France!

For many foster children, hard life begins as adults wexwimpy Foster Parents 39 April 24th 05 03:48 AM
Rilya Wilson caseworker gets 5 years' probation in new case wexwimpy Foster Parents 0 April 3rd 04 05:49 PM
Ugly Sounds of an Actual CPS caseworker Greg Hanson Spanking 2 January 22nd 04 11:44 AM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Foster Parents 46 October 16th 03 01:51 PM