How to stop him?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 7th 06, 01:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
Phil

Default How to stop him?

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
Why would I want to encourage this? As I said before she is having to
see a therapist because she is having emotional problems related to
change. Any change in her routine sets off a crying fit. It will not
help her to be forced to go with someone that she doesn't want to
see.I thought they used the best interest of the child to determine
these things?

Her father was just someone that I had a brief fling with. We didn't
really care that much about each other and we both understood that.
If
he is such a caring father then where was for the first 6 years of
her
life? He could have found me if he wanted. Now just because I asked
for some help with the kid that he is halfway responsible for all of
sudden he wants to act like hes a real dad to her. She doesn't even
like him. She got along fine without him all this time and now he
shows up disrupting her life. Is that fair to her? Do the courts
really think it will be in her best interest to have her being
dragged
out of the house by someone she doesn't like and just barely knows?
That seems like child abuse!

You have got some major growing up to do. He is her FATHER. You want
him to be a father in $$$$ only. But your daughter DESERVES her
father in her life. And if her only parent to date is acting as
childish as you are (and you are whether you like it or not), no
wonder she is haveing such a hard time. Apparently she was having a
hard time with change before you ever invited him otp the picture.
Just what caused that?

Did the father know about the child? Did you invite him to be a part
of her life from the very beginning? Did you let him know where you
were moving when you moved? If it was such a casual,
no-strings-attached fling, why are you asking for $$$ now? Why doe he
owe you that, but not deserve a relationship with the child? Why do
you feel it is in the child's best interest to be raised not knowing
her father? You do realize that there is a chance that the courts
will take the child from you and give her to her father if they feel
that your attitude and actions are harming her. And, from what you
have posted here, your attitude does not seem to reflect any knowledge
of the fact that your child deserves a relationship with ehr father.
The courts frown on that.

Seems to me like she got what she wanted (a child) and wants to be paid
for it as well.
Phil #3