Bakeries sued in child support case

Old April 23rd 08, 06:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty[_2_]

Default Bakeries sued in child support case

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Top_New...ort_case/3038/

Big bakeries sued in child support case

Published: April 21, 2008 at 2:03 PM
NEW YORK, April 21 (UPI) -- A New York mother is suing two major bakeries
for more than $8 million, claiming they failed to garnish enough of her
ex-husband's pay for child support.

Chandra Myers was set to appear in U.S. District Court in New York Monday in
her suit against Sara Lee Bakeries and Bimbo Bakeries USA Inc., the New York
Daily News reported.

Myers reportedly argues the bakery companies went against court orders to
garnish $36,000 from Robert Sean Myers' pay from 2001 to 2004 to support his
6-year-old daughter.

Robert Sean Myers, who delivers baked goods in Los Angeles, and Bimbo's
attorneys reportedly claim the suit is unjustified.

Myers said he has proof he tried to fully pay the required amount of child
support, but is now $61,000 behind, the report said.

"I have no problem supporting my kids. Just let me work and pay it off. She
doesn't want child support from me. She wants me to go to jail," Robert Sean
Myers said.

Old April 24th 08, 02:19 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"Dusty" wrote in

"I have no problem supporting my kids. Just let me work and pay it off.
She doesn't want child support from me. She wants me to go to jail,"
Robert Sean Myers said.

Some use the law as a vehicle for their retribution against their ex!

They use their victim status for all it's worth!

So how does she justify $8 Million in damages?

Old April 25th 08, 02:52 AM
Cynthia H. Cynthia H. is offline
Junior Member

How indeed can Chandra Myers justify a multi-million dollar lawsuit against Bimbo Bakeries and Sara Lee? She is a self-proclaimed National Child Support Advocate, however she clearly remains unconcerned about the other 5 children, and is apparently merely advocating "for a large windfall" for herself, in the unlikely event that she actually wins her eight million dollar lawsuit.

Her ex-husband Robert Sean Myers was an independent contractor for both of these companies. He worked with Sara Lee for a total of 3 months, and Bimbo Bakeries corrected any errors in wage assignments when Chandra Myers received the lump sum of $18,382 in (2003).

Robert Sean Myers continues to pay child support, his wages are garnished and submitted to Child Support Services, as they should be, yet Chandra doesn't think that $611 of his $1,600 dollar a month salary-for only one of his six children is enough.

Chandra- AKA Dr. Chandra Cromwell and "rxlady4you" (please Google her-and you'll see for yourself, what a pompous, self-righteous, fraud she really is-because on these other post she is not victim/ martyr Chandra Myers, She is the successful Phd, motivational speaker, Record label executive, and a real estate investor, boasting "an amazing six figure salary").

She is using this case to garner public empathy and media attention, while she vilifies Robert Sean Myers as a her "millionaire deadbeat ex-husband" in the media.

This is so unfortunate as there are scores of custodial parents and innocent children who fall victim of selfish non-custodial parents-who don't pay any child support and deserve to be called deadbeat parents. However, this is not applicable in this case, yet this woman actually boasts about having Robert Sean Myers incarcerated, like this is some kind of moral coup, without any regard for the devasting impact this would have all of his children.