CS by Non-Parent?

Old June 3rd 08, 11:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Default CS by Non-Parent?

I don't get this about someone ordered to pay CS, and later they find out
that it's not their child. How can that person still be responsible for CS
for a child that isn't his? Isn't that equivalent to throwing someone in
prison, later on finding out that they were innocent, and saying "someone
needs to serve time for that, might as well be you"? This doesn't mean the
father was messing around, it means the mother was messing around. How can
this get so completely turned around? All of a sudden we have guilty even
though proven innocent.

I just don't understand!

Roger N

Old June 3rd 08, 05:33 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I don't get this about someone ordered to pay CS, and later they find out
that it's not their child. How can that person still be responsible for CS
for a child that isn't his? Isn't that equivalent to throwing someone in
prison, later on finding out that they were innocent, and saying "someone
needs to serve time for that, might as well be you"? This doesn't mean the
father was messing around, it means the mother was messing around. How can
this get so completely turned around? All of a sudden we have guilty even
though proven innocent.

I just don't understand!

Roger N

Oh, hey, Roger.. the courts can not only go after non-bio persons and claim
that they're the parent of X child, but they also can go after Uncles,
Aunts, Grandparents and even siblings. There have been a few cases where
the child's own savings was absconded with by the vicious CSE machine!

Old June 3rd 08, 05:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"RogerN" wrote in message
m...
I don't get this about someone ordered to pay CS, and later they find out
that it's not their child. How can that person still be responsible for CS
for a child that isn't his? Isn't that equivalent to throwing someone in
prison, later on finding out that they were innocent, and saying "someone
needs to serve time for that, might as well be you"? This doesn't mean the
father was messing around, it means the mother was messing around. How can
this get so completely turned around? All of a sudden we have guilty even
though proven innocent.

I just don't understand!

Roger N

===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of the
child" to keep the money flowing to the mother. Besides, if the money is
stopped, it reduces federal funds to the state.

Old June 4th 08, 01:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

"Gini" wrote in message
===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of the
child" to keep the money flowing to the mother. Besides, if the money is
stopped, it reduces federal funds to the state.

In that case, why not let the judge pay the CS if he makes more money than
the victim? It's just as much the judge's child as it is anyone else's
except the actual biological father.

Sort of like you paying someone else's speeding ticket because the cops
didn't catch the actual speeder but the department needed the revenue.

The non-father should not have future CS payments erased, he should get back
every penny with interest. I can't believe this country would mention
Iraq's atrocities in Kuwait and let this stuff go on in our own court rooms
in this country. If you're not the parent, you are not the parent if it's
in the childrens best interest or not.

RogerN

Old June 4th 08, 01:48 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"RogerN" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message
[...]

The ultimate tragedy is the mother is lying to the child about their
relatives, their medical history, and her cheating and lying to protect the
child from her own transgressions. Forcing the non-bio father to pay CS
just condones and perpetuates all of the mother's deceptions.

Old June 4th 08, 02:32 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini[_2_]

"RogerN" wrote

"Gini" wrote
===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of
the child" to keep the money flowing to the mother. Besides, if the money
is stopped, it reduces federal funds to the state.

In that case, why not let the judge pay the CS if he makes more money than
the victim? It's just as much the judge's child as it is anyone else's
except the actual biological father.

===
Except, unlike the judge, the child *thinks* the payor is his/her dad
because the payor *acted* like the dad--so the "dad" owes it to the child.
This is extrapolated from such basics as "The child calls you 'dad,'
therefore you owe the child." Yep, that'll do it.

Old June 4th 08, 03:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
RogerN

Except I tell my kids that the difference between their mom and a Cadillac
is that not everybody's been in a Cadillac. Do you know what their mom puts
behind her ears to attract men? Her ankles! After years, I learned how to
tell when my Ex is lying, her lips move!

Oh, sorry, just had to get that out of my system. I don't talk bad about
the kids mother in front of them. I've let them see how their mother is for
themselves. But actually, the joke about lying everytime her lips move
isn't much of an exaggeration.

Roger N

"Gini" wrote in message
"RogerN" wrote

"Gini" wrote
===

Old June 4th 08, 04:34 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB[_4_]

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

The ultimate tragedy is the mother is lying to the child about their
relatives, their medical history, and her cheating and lying to protect
the child from her own transgressions. Forcing the non-bio father to pay
CS just condones and perpetuates all of the mother's deceptions.

The real tragedy is everyone else but her is held accountable her actions!

Old June 6th 08, 03:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Duff2

On Tue, 3 Jun 2008 05:40:21 -0500, "RogerN" wrote:

I don't get this about someone ordered to pay CS, and later they find out
that it's not their child. How can that person still be responsible for CS
for a child that isn't his? Isn't that equivalent to throwing someone in
prison, later on finding out that they were innocent, and saying "someone
needs to serve time for that, might as well be you"? This doesn't mean the
father was messing around, it means the mother was messing around. How can
this get so completely turned around? All of a sudden we have guilty even
though proven innocent.

I just don't understand!

Roger N

It is not fair to the non-father paying the CS. But you may have
heard that life ain't always fair either. They justify it for a lot
of reasons, but the one I like best is that if you are dumb enough to
marry the whore, then you deserve to pay for all her ******* children.

Seriously, with the DNA invention, they need to change the rules.
Right now, there is a possibility of getting out of CS in some states
if you jump through all the hoops, but it is quite difficult and
expensive. Instead they should make it easier on the husband and upon
first showing the child is not his, stop his CS immediately.

A single parent faces a unique set of challenges. Let me work with you to overcome them and grow into the best parent you can be! kelly Child Support 6 June 23rd 07 04:32 AM
how to parent? Anne Rogers General 22 December 18th 06 12:53 AM
new parent (or something) [email protected] Solutions 3 January 19th 06 12:00 AM
What if a foster parent is a bad parent? angryandsad Foster Parents 10 September 13th 04 06:51 AM
great parent website by a single parent aflect Single Parents 0 May 21st 04 05:58 PM