Hmmmm Kane and cw have TIME for long lunches??

Old November 19th 03, 07:05 PM
Kane

Default Hmmmm Kane and cw have TIME for long lunches??

On 19 Nov 2003 13:25:03 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

....Hmmmm Kane and cw have TIME for long lunches??

Can't speak for caseworkers. Hardly ever see them at lunch. But when I
do I make the most of it. I tend to lunch where managers and
administrators do. On rarer occasions, where legislators lunch.

It's very profitable for information gathering. They don't seem to
have nearly enough time to my view. Most are in an out in under an
hour. Dang. Sure puts a crimp in my intelligence gathering.

Gee that confirms what DYFS charged its caseworkers with in the

recent NJ
starvation case.

We love the big jumps you do. I've never seen a Rutabaga jump before.

Well if you start off with a lie then expand on it I guess you could
come to such a conclusion. But then NJ isn't my bailiwick.

"Loafing, idleness, neglect of duty." How many people have time for

long,
leisurely lunches other than gubment drones?

Those that have the income to afford it, or those that have a reason.

Are you suggesting that I'm loafing, idle, and neglect my duty because
I lunch occasionally with those that work for CPS? I haven't even seen
them do that at lunch.

Even the head of DYFS KNOWS. And put it in PRINT.

All things in PRINT are true?

But then, maybe UPPER CASE WORDS are more true than lower case. I'll
have to remember than, if I ever take up lying, Lingonberry.

Which doesn't seem to have much to do with my luncheon habits, but
your stretch is just more of the same lying.

38X THE 5 employees visited and signed off on child inspections in

Emergency
re-visits to Foster and adoptive homes.

Yes. If it's true it's criminal, well, nearly so. They should be
sacked, but is it proven to be true, or is it at this point just a bit
of **** for you to guzzle?

I wonder how they found time to even write that they had visited, what
with 80 clients per caseload.

This time around, unlike similar claims of yours in the past, when
time goes by and the truth gets reported you'll get back to us, won't
you?

Kane