where'd she go?

Old October 24th 05, 06:34 PM
xkatx

Default where'd she go?

"'Kate" wrote in message
Hey! xkatx! Where ya at?

Hey! 'Kate! I'm here... Kinda, anyways, I think?

Old October 26th 05, 04:01 PM
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:34:09 GMT, "xkatx" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
Hey! xkatx! Where ya at?

Hey! 'Kate! I'm here... Kinda, anyways, I think?

Yep. You're a regular. :-)
Good to see you checking in. How goes it with the little one? Isn't it
nearly impossible to handle an infant and a kid not much older than
that?

'Ktae

Well, I'm usually always around... But computer time = time like this to
check email in record time or anything in record time.
Amie's doing great... She's still sleeping at night good - the last week or
so she's been sleeping a good 10-12 hours at night (last night, put her down
around 930ish and it's now just about 9am and she's still fast asleep!)
Bran's been good as well, and he's still loving school and taking the bus
there and back. His papers come home all crumpled and he leaves all his
jackets at school, but he still loves it. He was invitied over to his
brother's house this Sunday for a little Halloween party...
I got a call the other day from Zach's mom and she had asked if we were busy
on Sunday to see if Bran could come to the party. We both thought it was
great when she had asked Zach what friends he wanted to invite and he had
replied with, "My brother Brandon"
Anyways, we also have 2 parties on Saturday - B's party with his dance
school that Norm has volunteered to help set up the haunted house and build
some props, and he also volunteered us to work the bar that evening lol
Then we have to rush from that party to my dad's party that he has at his
shop, and my auntie and uncle are taking both the offspring for the evening.
Weee!
Anyways, just stopped by to check email and copy my list for this stupid
scavenger hunt on the radio station... Maybe CME knows what I'm talking
about and is laughing like crazy at me - unless, of course, she's doing it
as well! lol
I now have all the items from the list... Which range from something easy
like the Thanksgiving turkey wishbone all the way to something obnoxiously
dumb like ticket stubs from 1996 and a positive home pregnancy test... Don't
even start me on rounding up 963 signatures supporting that I should win the
scavenger hunt that's prize is a $10,000 shopping spree at the mall!

Buuut, anyways, my shoulder is hurting... Bran and I had those flu shots
yesterday since they were free for us because of Amie. Now, only, if Norm
goes he won't have to move and live outside in the back yard! hehe

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?