The last CS check

Old December 18th 06, 06:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default The last CS check

LAST CHILD SUPPORT CHECK!!!

Today my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child
support payment!

Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get
there, I say,

"Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell
her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me,

and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma.

I be anxious to hear what she say, and bout the 'spression on her face.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say,

"Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" .... and watch the 'spression
on yo face.

Old December 19th 06, 08:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
Werebat

DB wrote:

LAST CHILD SUPPORT CHECK!!!

Today my baby girl's 18th birthday. I be so glad that this be my last child
support payment!

Month after month, year after year, all those damn payments!

So I call my baby girl, LaKeesha, to come to my house, and when she get
there, I say,

"Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yo momma house and tell
her this be the last check she ever be gettin' from me,

and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yo mama's face."

So, my baby girl take the check over to her momma.

I be anxious to hear what she say, and bout the 'spression on her face.

Baby girl walk through the door, I say,

"Now what yo momma say 'bout that?"

She say to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" .... and watch the 'spression
on yo face.

"Eighteen years, got you for eighteen years,
and on the eighteenth birthday, found out it wasn't his?"

- Ron ^*^