She is here....and in quite dramatic fashion!

Old December 10th 03, 03:50 AM
shara

Default She is here....and in quite dramatic fashion!

It's a new form of adult entertainment, and men are paying
thousands of dollars to shoot naked women with paint ball guns. They're
coming to Las Vegas to do it. This bizarre new sport has captured the
attention of people around the world, but Channel 8 Eyewitness News
reporter LuAnne Sorrell is the only person who has interviewed the
game's founder.

George Evanthes has never been hunting. "Originally I'm from New York.
What am I going to hunt? Squirrels? Someone's cats. Someone's dogs? I
don't think so," said Evanthes. Now that he's living in Las Vegas ,
he's finally getting his chance to put on his camouflage, grab a rifle
and pull the trigger, but what's in his scope may surprise you. He's
not hunting ducks or even deer. He's hunting woman. Naked women.

"I've done this three times," says Nicole, one of the three women
allowing themselves to be shot at. "I've done this seven times," says
Skyler, another woman participating. "I've done it seven times," says
Gidget the third woman.

Hunting for Bambi is the brain child of Michael Burdick. Men pay
anywhere from $5000 to $10,000 for the chance to come to the middle of
the desert to shoot what they call "Bambi's" with a paint ball gun.
Burdick says men have come from as far away as Germany. The men get a
video tape of their hunt to take home and show their wife.