New group for the rights of fathers "Father's Rights"

Old May 20th 12, 01:30 PM posted to alt.support.shyness,soc.men,alt.child-support
ForeverRent

Default New group for the rights of fathers "Father's Rights"

Hi,

in Western countries, even female psychos, cannibals and serial killers get
custody of the children in case of a divorce.

Fathers have no rights, the mothers will usually move away with the children
or tell lieb of "child molestation" to the courts, so that the father is no
longer allowed to see his kids.

We're living in a "fatherless society", girls without fathers are becoming
picky "princesses", who are abusing boys and men and boys without fathers
are becoming unemployed "losers" and criminals.

Children need their mothers as well as their fathers, stealing the
children's fathers is bad for the children and for the fathers!

I've made a new group called "Father's Rights" to talk about this problem :

https://groups.google.com/group/fathers-rights

Here you can talk about your case and we can talk about political solutions
to that problem. There needs to be more "men's rights" and "father's rights"
activism to fight radical feminism aka femifacism.

The point is, that we're are killing a whole generation of boys by stealing
their fathers.And we're turning more and more girls into feminazis, who will
end up as old and childfree spinsters.

So there needs something to be done and Google groups are a good way for
starting a movement!

-F.R.