Carol Anne.....

Old February 24th 04, 04:54 AM
Christine

Default Carol Anne.....

are you back from the shower yet?

Did you have a great time??????...;-))

Old February 24th 04, 01:33 PM
Coccinella

I was waiting, too. How did it go????
Love

Nicky

EDD March 26, '04. It's a girl!

Fur Babies

Old February 24th 04, 02:12 PM
Leanne

are you back from the shower yet?

Did you have a great time??????...;-))

I'm lost, did I miss a post???

Old February 24th 04, 07:32 PM
Carol Ann

Default I'm back! was Carol Anne....

Hi, Ladies!! I'm back!! What a fantastic weekend I had!!! I am
overwhelmed by the generosity of my friends.

The Baby Shower was awesome! We didn't really play any games like we had
planned, but we:

~had each guest pull a card from a box and when we pulled the matching card,
they received a gift. It was rigged so that everyone received something. I
had brought Godiva liquor, Kahlua liquor, and a gift set each of the
shooters for Seagram's Vodka, Smirnoff Vodka and Bacardi Rum. Can you tell
I work in a liquor store? LOL! The two hostesses brought Body Products,
Perfume, Lotions, Soaps...very nice!

~painted the onsies. This was by far the best part of the shower! We
waited until some guests left and we were ready to wind down. This way, we
could all sit and chat. I'll post pics soon.

~video taped the majority of the shower.

~ate, drank and laughed.

Each friend gave me so much. Their generosity overwhelmed me. I opened
each gift and was amazed!!!!!!!

Clothes, bathing suit, bath products, diapers, meds, washcloths, Ocean
Aquarium Swing, Ocean Aquarium for the crib, blankets, booties...it just
goes on and on.

We were there from 1:00 - 7:30! I couldn't believe it! I finally came
home late yesterday. I'm exhausted.

I had my check up today. All is well EXCEPT that I have Strep B. Yuck!!
Beginning next week I have weekly internal exams. I still have to go 2
times a week for my non stress test AND, tonite is my last childbirth
class.....Breastfeeding.

Will write more as it comes to me!! Thank you, again, for asking about me!!

Oh yea, Sunday I have a Columbus shower being given by my mother's friends.
Won't that be fun???

~Carol Ann
www.bestinatlanta.com/mybaby.html

Old February 24th 04, 11:33 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Carol Ann wrote:

I had my check up today. All is well EXCEPT that I have Strep B. Yuck!!
Beginning next week I have weekly internal exams.

If you are GBS+, you may really want to consider
eliminating those internal exams. You now *know* that you
have potentially dangerous bacteria colonizing your
vagina. Giving them a free ride up and around your
cervix can increase the risk of generating an actual
infection in the amniotic membranes, which can cause
premature labor or worse. It's likely not a huge risk,
but why would one take *any* chances when the internal
exams aren't going to give you any benefit?

Here's one website that talks about the issue:

http://pages.ivillage.com/groupbstrep/id18.html

Best wishes,
Ericka

Article by Carol Ummel Lindquist, Ph.D. - Happily Married with Kids Jane Smith General 0 July 27th 04 02:17 PM
attn NAN and CAROL ANN little one Pregnancy 5 February 17th 04 03:42 AM
Att: Carol Ann Fer Pregnancy 17 November 9th 03 12:25 AM
Vaccination is NOT immunization/Breastfeeding *is* immunization! Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 30 October 6th 03 09:16 PM
FAO Carol Ann Carol Ann Pregnancy 0 August 11th 03 04:49 AM