October birthdays roll call

Old September 24th 03, 03:30 PM
AGreen1209

Default October birthdays roll call

So who is having a birthday in October then?

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

My Elijah will be 4 on 10/9. Hard to believe it - it seems like just yesterday
I was posting on mkp about a positive on my hpt, and now the kid is almost 4!

Amanda

Old September 24th 03, 05:13 PM
Welches

slowly wrote in message
So who is having a birthday in October then?

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

Dh is 29 on the 7th
Rachel is 3 on the 27th.
Baby is due on the 23rd.
What a busy month!
Debbie

Old September 24th 03, 06:57 PM
Marie

n Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:03:54 +0930, slowly wrote:
So who is having a birthday in October then?

Bethany will be one on the 12th. My last baby. My last first-birthday
cake.
Marie
Old September 24th 03, 07:22 PM
Sophie

Me - October 26. I'll be 31.

--
Sophie -
TTC #4

Old September 24th 03, 07:27 PM
Amy M.

My little Peyton will be 3 on Oct 1st. Where did the time go? Is it really
possible that my baby girl is 3??? Waaaah!
--
Amy~
Tre' (6/92)

Old September 24th 03, 10:19 PM
Amanda

"slowly" wrote in message
So who is having a birthday in October then?

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

Adam will be 11!

Amanda
Mum to Adam 1st Oct 1992
Lost bub May 1993
Stephanie 10th Feb 1994
Sam 22nd Dec 1998

Old September 24th 03, 11:54 PM
BayBlueAngel

So who is having a birthday in October then?

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

I'm just a lurker now but I will be 21 on the 2nd )

~Angel~

Old September 25th 03, 01:02 AM
Hillary Israeli

In ,
slowly wrote:

*So who is having a birthday in October then?

Naomi's first, 10/19.

Old September 25th 03, 01:02 AM
Denise

"slowly" wrote in message
So who is having a birthday in October then?

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"

My oldest will be 5 on Oct 13th