7 yr old wetting pants

Old November 7th 03, 03:17 AM
Celtic Castaway

Default 7 yr old wetting pants

I had a similar issue wiht my daughter, she did eventually out grow it, but
it took lots of encouragement, understanding, and patience on my part, she
was quite stressed and emotional, which we now figure was the cause of it
all as there were no found medical reasons, we did the doctor routin, tests,
medications, and it was as if one day a light went on and it stopped. Is
your girl under any stressors, or having other emotional difficulties? That
can be a cause according to my Dr.

Good Luck
CC

Storm Saxon wrote:
Greetings...
My seven year old girl continues to wet her pants when she is out

playing.
Her story is always "I forgot." Has anyone handled this problem?
Suggestions??

Willie

Las Vegas: Seven deadly sins, one convenient

location...

---

Need help finding pants for skinny kids hobbes General 10 April 3rd 04 07:09 PM
tall maternity pants? Kim Pregnancy 11 March 24th 04 11:51 PM
4 year old wetting pants. kylee General 12 March 11th 04 05:37 PM
Petite Maternity Pants? Jill Pregnancy 10 November 24th 03 12:38 AM
preschooler's pants Karen G General (moderated) 35 November 10th 03 07:27 PM